Red Hulk majorly updated for X-Mas 2015
Posts : 2216
Join date : 2012-04-22
|Subject: Red Hulk majorly updated for X-Mas 2015 December 28th 2015, 11:18 pm|| |
Posting as part of MMV's Christmas and Holiday celebration.
Red Hulk by cravd, ajrenalin, and Colosse majorly updated by armin_iuf.
- numerous alignment troubles
- new sprites added for gun shooting special
- new AI
- numerous gameplay and bug fixes
Movelist listed by armin_iuf:
DF,PK (ultra combo)
Posts : 513
Join date : 2013-11-17
Location : Málaga,Spain
Posts : 143
Join date : 2015-06-02
|Subject: Re: Red Hulk majorly updated for X-Mas 2015 December 29th 2015, 2:38 am|| |
This is awesome news. Thanks guys for the present of all your hard work. I'm excited to try this.
Posts : 942
Join date : 2012-12-18
Age : 32
Location : Украина дудчаны
|Subject: Re: Red Hulk majorly updated for X-Mas 2015 December 29th 2015, 5:40 am|| |
Thank you so much!!
Posts : 124
Join date : 2012-07-17
|Subject: Re: Red Hulk majorly updated for X-Mas 2015 December 29th 2015, 7:54 am|| |
Great Hulk rival bro. Loving the update!
Posts : 2136
Join date : 2015-06-04
Location : México
|Subject: Re: Red Hulk majorly updated for X-Mas 2015 December 29th 2015, 7:55 am|| |
interesting, great release.
Posts : 82
Join date : 2012-05-31
|Subject: Re: Red Hulk majorly updated for X-Mas 2015 December 29th 2015, 10:50 am|| |
A lot of feedback for the old and updated version here:
newest feedback by CityHunter:
"Tested him a little bit and it not very great
-Animation are really bad
-Still got some of the previous issues
-Some Super dont cost any meter"
Posts : 44
Join date : 2015-09-13
Location : League of Assassin's
|Subject: Re: Red Hulk majorly updated for X-Mas 2015 December 29th 2015, 11:17 am|| |
Thank You for this Update! this is great release !
Posts : 3454
Join date : 2014-08-11
|Subject: Re: Red Hulk majorly updated for X-Mas 2015 December 29th 2015, 11:35 am|| |
Oh I was absent during the cool MMV 2015 Christmas Event.......
Wow Red Hulk looks so bad-ass!
I am a fan of armin_iuf so thank him very much!
Posts : 956
Join date : 2012-05-20
Age : 40
Location : León, Gto.
|Subject: Re: Red Hulk majorly updated for X-Mas 2015 December 29th 2015, 11:49 am|| |
Posts : 4110
Join date : 2014-08-22
Posts : 566
Join date : 2013-01-01
Age : 27
Location : Akron Ohio
|Subject: Re: Red Hulk majorly updated for X-Mas 2015 December 29th 2015, 1:20 pm|| |
I don't see what the "major" update is..seeing as how he still has some of the previous bug issues as before..plus he don't even have a taunt?! like wtf.
Posts : 5843
Join date : 2012-05-02
|Subject: Re: Red Hulk majorly updated for X-Mas 2015 December 29th 2015, 1:24 pm|| |
um, anyone complaining about thinking nothing done must not have touched the old version then. this is light yrs beyond the original.
all the grab moves of any kind were a mess. and the cosmic power hyper was even worse off than those. all of that works now. the gun special missed everyone. there is a shorter shot version now. the taller one left in, just in case whoever wanted to use it on taller opponents. the AI is also much better.
so i don't want to hear anymore bitching say, "nothing was done". i'll also remind people this is a hobby. people acting like anything in mugen needs to be done absolutely perfectly every time and nitpicking everything need to chill out. we don't get paid to do this. all work in mugen is done in free time. lots of free time that takes alot of effort. you need to remember you all are lucky to be given anything at all because at any moment, whoever could say they are tired of dealing with whatever in mugen sharing.
Posts : 3454
Join date : 2014-08-11
|Subject: Re: Red Hulk majorly updated for X-Mas 2015 December 29th 2015, 2:29 pm|| |
MUGEN feedback givers.......feedback itself is neutral, the only bad thing is the misused wording/language.......it can make a big difference! Bad wording/language can make a good feedback look bad, while a bad feedback can be decorated greatly by good wording/language.........
I think most MUGEN creators/authors can accept MUGEN feedback BUT NOT bad wording/language at all........honestly, who can stand reading bad wording/language? If one wants to give some MUGEN feedback then why does he/she/it not do it in a nicer way? Bad wording/language is so discouraging........
Please allow me to bring up my "What makes a good M.U.G.E.N feedback giver?" topic here:http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t4834-what-makes-a-good-m-u-g-e-n-feedback-giver?highlight=n+feedback+giver
Posts : 177
Join date : 2014-04-24
Age : 22
|Subject: Re: Red Hulk majorly updated for X-Mas 2015 December 29th 2015, 2:55 pm|| |
- LP -> MP -> HP -> gamma charge -> another gamma charge got me 390 damage. the gatling gun hyper got me 268. Why would I want to use a super when I can just do as much damage without having to use meter?
- The fire during the gamma charge looks odd. That fire effect looks more like something that would come out of a flamethrower, not an aura around a charging attack.
- The gun special goes right over the average opponent's head. A low version would be nice, a la low tiger shot.
- QCB+MP should knock down. Otherwise, it's a nasty -28 on hit. Jeez. Plus, it doesn't have much range horizontal range.
- This isn't really a gamebreaking issue, but how come he can combo so well? His green variant in the Marvel games couldn't combo, except in Marvel 2 or 3 where his comboability was limited. I can see someone like the gray hulk, Joe Fixit, having more comboability because he's not as strong as green hulk, but isn't ol' General Thunderbolt supposed to be as strong as green Hulk, if not stronger? I'm sorry, the only story I read with red hulk in it was Avengers Vs X-Men, so I could be wrong.
- Oh my, the hitboxes. There are way too many where one or two could've done the job just fine. Was autoclsn used? The hitboxes move all over the place in his stance.
- The launcher has such a short range that I can't chain into it. When I do hit with it and take to the air, I can't seem to air combo the opponent. I managed to get the LP in, but I couldn't hit with anything else.
- How come he doesn't have a HK throw? The LK and MK throws do the same amount of damage, so why not throw in a HK version?
- The gatling gun hyper background disappears before the hyper ends.
Well, that's it. I'm not sure what can be fixed and what can't, but hey. Just a few tips. I'll let you know if I find anything else.
- Does he have a damage dampener?
- MK does more damage than HK.
- The gamma charge does a ridiculous amount of chip damage. Unblocked it does 130, but blocked it does 120.