by goodbot16 Yesterday at 7:38 pm

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

Hawkeye released (X'MAS come early)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
metamutant

PostSubject: Re: Hawkeye released (X'MAS come early)    December 23rd 2015, 10:38 pm

Very solid release, congrats and thanks. I also noticed Star Lord in your sig.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CARNAGE777

PostSubject: Re: Hawkeye released (X'MAS come early)    December 23rd 2015, 10:42 pm

oh man thanks this guy is my favorite avenger ,.....thanks man great job....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: Hawkeye released (X'MAS come early)    December 23rd 2015, 11:04 pm

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!!!!!

Sorry that was my actual reaction when I saw this topic. I'm gonna download him now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
btony89

PostSubject: Re: Hawkeye released (X'MAS come early)    December 23rd 2015, 11:20 pm

im late, but this is AWESOME, THANK YOU. clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
patz2509

PostSubject: Re: Hawkeye released (X'MAS come early)    December 23rd 2015, 11:47 pm

The awaits for years finally stops and the dream come true bub bub bub thanks Ark drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb
Back to top Go down
View user profile
animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Hawkeye released (X'MAS come early)    December 24th 2015, 12:12 am

Thanks!!! Gracias!!! Thanks!!! Gracias!!! Thanks!!! Gracias!!! Thanks!!! Gracias!!! Thanks!!! Gracias!!! Thanks!!! Gracias!!! Thanks!!! Gracias!!! Thanks!!! Gracias!!! Thanks!!! Gracias!!! Thanks!!! Gracias!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fron84

PostSubject: Re: Hawkeye released (X'MAS come early)    December 24th 2015, 12:33 am

Finally!! Thanks for the work guys!!!

My feedback, just two notable things

@NamelessOnlinePlayer wrote:
2.- When doing some attacks, the health bar of the oponent, rather than depleting to the damage inmediatly, it does so slowly. That's understadable for the poison arrow hyper, but I can't say the same of other moves that do this. Maybe I should do a video to explain.

Yep, there's a thing with the damage

and the poison arrow, it does a lot of damage and then takes all the power from the enmy? I mean...kinda CHEAP lol!

Anyway, this guy deserves all the work and improvement cos it's really apreciated and expected in the mugen world. And you'r makin it , thanks again! Merry Xmas!!drop da bomb
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fronkie.tumblr.com
Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Hawkeye released (X'MAS come early)    December 24th 2015, 1:29 am

It is most perfect gift for Christmas. I can't even explain how much you did for all of us. Another avenger is done and I'am so happy for this. Hawkeye with us at least. Amazing Hawkeye. clap
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kokehackz

PostSubject: Re: Hawkeye released (X'MAS come early)    December 24th 2015, 3:02 am

Whaaaaat?!!
I can't believe it!!, amazing creation, at your feets!! , thank you very much Nicotinefist & Arkady, Epic team!!, Merry Christmas to all!! santa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: Hawkeye released (X'MAS come early)    December 24th 2015, 3:50 am

ooooohhh,yessssssssssssss
Back to top Go down
View user profile
demunlawin

PostSubject: Re: Hawkeye released (X'MAS come early)    December 24th 2015, 3:56 am

Truly a GREAT GIFT to MUGEN!!! Avengers Roster is Complete!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gartanham

PostSubject: Re: Hawkeye released (X'MAS come early)    December 24th 2015, 4:39 am

affraid Hohohohoho !!!
Wonderful!!! this was the best Christmas present  i could expect, and I've waited long for this, thank you Nicotinefist and Arkady , A wonderful Christmas to you guys !!
ilu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bam77

PostSubject: Re: Hawkeye released (X'MAS come early)    December 24th 2015, 4:40 am

download it, played it and I can say that this is his best work, bright sprite level, codes and concepts. Congratulations Arkady and Nicotinefist.
clap 04 yes 00
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ldpp

PostSubject: Re: Hawkeye released (X'MAS come early)    December 24th 2015, 6:41 am

Great release, thank you so much !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: Hawkeye released (X'MAS come early)    December 24th 2015, 8:24 am

very great realese thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hawkeye released (X'MAS come early)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Releases :: Characters-
Jump to: