:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Super Strip Fighter 4] Yuki [NSFW]
by Doom Today at 1:05 pm

» Hellblazer aka Constantine w/video preview 11/28
by ParaDo0x Today at 1:04 pm

» WIP Valkyrie Marvel by Regisc and Cristianomelo w/video preview 11/18
by Predator Today at 12:34 pm

» TK's Lets Play: Legend of Zelda - Beyond Hyrule (ZC)
by TK830515 Today at 12:23 pm

» Spider-Woman
by pockydeluxe1 Today at 12:20 pm

» Street Fighter IV Legacy
by volzzilla Today at 11:42 am

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

Hercules MARVEL Released 12/13/15

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
btony89

PostSubject: Re: Hercules MARVEL Released 12/13/15   December 14th 2015, 1:57 am

thank you for updating him. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Hercules MARVEL Released 12/13/15   December 14th 2015, 9:42 am

Very interesting character. Now Mugen world have really good Hercules from Marvel. Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
borewood2013

PostSubject: Re: Hercules MARVEL Released 12/13/15   December 14th 2015, 10:43 am

Man Congratulations Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
clap clap clap clap clap clap 

Just tried your latest update and Hercules is very powerful fighter indeed! yes

And your MUGEN A.I. is so strong!  bounce   So can I use your Hercules in my MUGEN videos please? Question

By the way, there is something in your MOVELIST.txt:
- Db,x/y/z - Pillars of Kronos
  the command should be Db,a/b/c
- Df,Df,KK - Heavens Wrath
  the command should be Db,Db,KK

And, when P2 tries to escape "Df,z - Suplex" successfully, Hercules still does his Suplex motion, not sure if this is by your intention or not.  For other special grabs it doesn't matter though, yet only his Suplex motion is long and wide when P2 tries to escape.....sorry it might be just me... Embarassed .....please ignore this one if you want it to work this of your way...... Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
MakeMineMarvel

PostSubject: Re: Hercules MARVEL Released 12/13/15   December 16th 2015, 5:17 pm

rly gud
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RAHLONNIR

PostSubject: Re: Hercules MARVEL Released 12/13/15   December 17th 2015, 12:35 am

borewood - sure man and also thanks for the scaling code you gave me on beerus, I'musing it for my thanos to make him taller and less fat. It's easier for explod and helpers too

UPDATED 12/17/15
credits to borewood for the feedback
-MODIFICATIONS TO THE AI
-ADDED INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO ADD CUSTOM VOICES FOR INTROS
-FIXED THE MOVELIST ERRORS
-FIXED NEMEAN LION POUNCE AIR ANIMATION
credits to gartanham
-ADDED NEW INTRO,TAUNT SPRITES
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Hercules MARVEL Released 12/13/15   December 17th 2015, 9:53 pm

while i hadn't had a chance to test the modified versions yet, i really like what you did. not only did it breathe new life into him, but given what was there before and your additions, you are becoming one of my favorite coders due to your ability to work magic Very Happy

---

edit: tested...

like him alot still, in my opinion:
- tighten the basic combos back up. i know you slowed them down due to type of fighter, but in my opinion, change your mind
- zeus hyper is very cool, but i think should be level 2 and tone down the damage to compensate
- ai does the pounce special a little too much
- in my opinion, tone down ai in general. would like him about the strength level of the recently released wrecker as i think that is a great strength level
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fede de 10

PostSubject: Re: Hercules MARVEL Released 12/13/15   December 18th 2015, 6:25 am

clap clap clap clap clap clap clap
fantastico!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
galactus

PostSubject: Re: Hercules MARVEL Released 12/13/15   December 18th 2015, 3:32 pm

Just tried him out today and I have to say he is Awesome,
what a great update Smile ....I love the new things that have been
added to him and his AI is really strong, he even beats Loganir's
Thor sometimes (which is about right for him) ...I like him a
lot personally. Very Happy

so well done RAHLONNIR clap clap and many thanks for updating
him etc very, very much appreciated

cheers RAHLONNIR cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Hercules MARVEL Released 12/13/15   December 19th 2015, 7:51 am

video i made showing off all specials, hypers, palettes and intros...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Hercules MARVEL Released 12/13/15   December 19th 2015, 10:23 am

Compliments and ideas:
1:50 - might be a crazy idea but it could work out really well: what if this move (it looks aparently like a back breaker to me) would launch the oponent in the air for some combos?? it would be a great start for some sick combos
3:37 - favourite hyper, and man the music makes it look even better, but seriously i like this hyper very much
(off topic what is this song/theme name?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: Hercules MARVEL Released 12/13/15   December 20th 2015, 7:02 pm

His work is impressive, you greatly improved the character, excellent work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kiracapricorn

PostSubject: Re: Hercules MARVEL Released 12/13/15   December 20th 2015, 8:06 pm

Great char! I loved his work with the Hercules! congratulations!  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
btony89

PostSubject: Re: Hercules MARVEL Released 12/13/15   December 20th 2015, 8:42 pm

i just wanted to say, this hercules is awesome, congratulations and good luck. cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
Dynatron

PostSubject: Re: Hercules MARVEL Released 12/13/15   December 24th 2015, 3:51 pm

- the normals are all either +9 or +14 on block. Way too safe.
- Was able to do 414 damage with LP -> MP -> HP -> QCF+LP -> QCF+MP -> QCF+HP. Again, the damage dampener isn't doing a whole lot.

It doesn't seem like anything was really changed. Before I continue, I want to know if I picked up the updated version. I got this from your blogspot link. Is that the right place to look?

EDIT: My bad, I think this is the updated version. I know what I said might've sounded like an insult, but I was really confused as to whether or not I had the update or not. Sorry ^^;

Onto the feedback. I'll be going over what I said on MFG. My thoughts post-update will be in bold:

Me, the Big CWC wrote:

- Christ almighty, the LP, MP and HP are +15, +16, and +16 on block. That is way too safe. You did tone it down to LP, MP and HP being +14, +14 and +9 respectively. I still think this is a bit much.
- On the flip side, you made his QCF+P too unsafe. -29 on block is a bit too extreme. This has not been changed.
- I'm surprised you put in a damage dampener, but it's not good enough. I can do a 359 damage combo by going LP -> MP -> HP -> QCF+MP. Also, it seems to do 329 and 229 at complete random. Still an issue. To be fair, I wrote this before I had discovered the massive damage that can be done by chaining the QCF+Ps together. I didn't mention this before, thus you could not fix it, thus I apologize. That weird random thing that gives you 100 extra damage occasionally is still there. I dunno what that's all about, but yeah.
- The animation on QCB+P is misaligned. He awkwardly slides backwards when he punches the ground.You didn't change this, but it had to do with the sprites which you had no power over, so I'll let it slide.
- In the midair HK, instead of moving like in a normal air normal, he floats in midair and throws the kick. Looks really awkward. He still does this, but you wanted to keep it that way. I'll skip past it.
- Close up the QCF+HK is +9 on block. That is a tad too safe. You kept this unchanged.
- This isn't nearly as game breaking as the other problems, but why is a bruiser like Herc able to combo so easily? I'd imagine he'd have the comboability of the Hulk considering how strong he is. This one's kinda subjective, so I'll leave it
- I can move after the QCF+KK Hyper, allowing me to get more attacks in. Fixed! Great.
- I can go from HP to LP. and most egregiously, I can go HP -> the launcher. This isn't how the magic series works. When you go to a higher strength, you shouldn't be allowed to go back to a weaker strength. Still an issue, although you made it so that I can't combo into the launcher from a LP -> MP -> HP since the opponent is pushed too far back. Although, you could still go HP -> Launcher.
- I can combo QCB+K three times in a row, maybe more. Alright, this is still there, but let's see if the damage is as bad to excuse it. I kept the old one so I could juxtopose it with the new one. The new one got 178 from doing it 4 times (the drop in the fourth hit didn't connect). In the old one, I managed to get 181 damage from the same amount of QCB+Ks.
- 411 damage. Corner LP-> MP->HP -> QCB+K -> LP -> MP -> HP -> QCB+P -> QCB+P over and over again until it stops working. I could not recreate the combo, but could get an infinite going in both. I think someone addressed this in MFG, so I'll just skip past this.
- Why did you add so many OTG attacks?
- What's up with the yellow glow in a lot of his moves? It makes him look like he's doing an ex move. I realize now he turns red. Hm. I was wondering if it was kind of a warner thing where The Thing got a yellow glow during certain moves despite them not being EX moves. I'm not saying you'd make that mistake, just maybe thought the previous creator left it over and you didn't change it.

Last edited by Christian Weston Chandler on December 24th 2015, 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
prospectone

PostSubject: Re: Hercules MARVEL Released 12/13/15   December 24th 2015, 6:11 pm

Christian Weston Chandler wrote:
- the normals are all either +9 or +14 on block. Way too safe.
- Was able to do 414 damage with LP -> MP -> HP -> QCF+LP -> QCF+MP -> QCF+HP. Again, the damage dampener isn't doing a whole lot.

It doesn't seem like anything was really changed. Before I continue, I want to know if I picked up the updated version. I got this from your blogspot link. Is that the right place to look?

No offense but you have to be a retard if you think nothing has changed from the outdated one. Which Hercules are you using?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hercules MARVEL Released 12/13/15
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Releases :: Characters-
Jump to: