A place to have fun with Mugen

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [FORUM GAME] Count to 1,000, with sentences !
by WADEPOOL Today at 8:22 am

» TMNT Slash-2 ( Different )
by volzzilla Today at 7:48 am

» WIP Valkyrie Marvel by Regisc and Cristianomelo w/video preview 11/18
by volzzilla Today at 7:22 am

» Sources: Marvel vs. Capcom 4 coming in 2017
by volzzilla Today at 7:20 am

» SFIV and more To 2D Projects
by volzzilla Today at 7:16 am

» Who is in your MVC4 wishlist
by EvilestRyu Today at 6:08 am

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   June 23rd 2016, 1:03 pm

renamed topic since so as it can maybe become more of a resource for the MMV community to consider
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   June 23rd 2016, 2:07 pm

Very helpful idea
So i ll be the first
Does any one know good base for Hawkgirl
Other than michelle heart Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shining

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   June 23rd 2016, 3:05 pm

Good and useful idea
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Older Me

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   June 25th 2016, 10:46 pm

Hi guys, im looking for a female martial artist that can be converted into DCs Lady Shiva
, Any ideas ?
One option is crane from martial masters but I haven't been able to convert her into a 6 button char
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doom

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   June 26th 2016, 12:20 am

Rena1ss4nce wrote:
Hi guys, im looking for a female martial artist that can be converted into DCs Lady Shiva
, Any ideas ?
One option is crane from martial masters but I haven't been able to convert her into a 6 button char

Yo conozco un par de versiones de ella. Pero puedes postear imágenes de las diferentes versiones/trajes de Lady Shiva ?

You can post images?  
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shining

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   June 26th 2016, 2:51 am

Something interesting for mr freeze?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
metamutant

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   June 26th 2016, 9:03 am

@Shining wrote:
Something interesting for mr freeze?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
metamutant

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   June 26th 2016, 9:11 am

@skhsato123 wrote:
Very helpful idea
So i ll be the first

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Older Me

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   June 26th 2016, 10:47 am

LADY SHIVA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   June 26th 2016, 10:51 am

@metamutant wrote:
@skhsato123 wrote:
Very helpful idea
So i ll be the first

The pic is not visible friend
Back to top Go down
View user profile
metamutant

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   June 26th 2016, 11:33 am

check your computer cause I see it clearly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   June 26th 2016, 11:40 am

Rena1ss4nce wrote:
LADY SHIVA
I... have... no idea
Back to top Go down
View user profile
metamutant

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   June 26th 2016, 12:32 pm

Crane from Martial Masters would be real good base for Lady Shiva. Also Kung Fu Girl from Divine Wolf if you change the anime face.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
metamutant

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   July 2nd 2016, 9:03 am

Rena1ss4nce wrote:
, Any ideas ?

Makoto has great martial art moves to fit Lady Shiva. She also comes with an english or japanese voice and is a 6 button character. She even looks like a younger Shiva when she was fighting Green Arrow Connor and Nightwing in the comics.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   July 2nd 2016, 10:22 am

@metamutant wrote:
Rena1ss4nce wrote:
, Any ideas ?

Makoto has great martial art moves to fit Lady Shiva. She also comes with an english or japanese voice and is a 6 button character. She even looks like a younger Shiva when she was fighting Green Arrow Connor and Nightwing in the comics.

Can not like this base
Not logic
Makoto is male and Shiva is female
Shiva appears wz diffrent costume in 52 and Batman arkham origins
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Resources-
Jump to: