» E. Honda SF2 Real
by skhsato123 Yesterday at 11:20 pm

» Spider-Man: Homecoming trailer
by skhsato123 Yesterday at 11:20 pm

» my new full game wip
by skhsato123 Yesterday at 10:39 pm

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   September 21st 2013, 11:56 pm

Please do make him!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   September 23rd 2013, 10:23 pm

Added a tracker to the first post for the various sprite base suggestions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net
JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   December 8th 2013, 4:21 am

hi all anyone know some great base for make Prime Sentinel??

http://www.spriters-resource.com/fullview/51003/

guys i think this section is very important...... maybe some great spriter one time at week can post a sprite of one char, example: this is Malekith based upper body......... down body........ and after someone can decide to make the full char, my advice is, this section should be used more, can become like a Factory of Idea-Wip
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   December 8th 2013, 4:54 am

He looks skinny/somewhat muscular so you might want to try looking into KoF characters since they all have a similiar body build.
I would say try Cyclops but he is over used as a base.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tank402

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   December 8th 2013, 5:08 am

Due to the only details clothing wise is in his helmet, id use streetfighters urien but shrink his width in the coding. Plus uriens really detailed in the muscles like this guy,youd have to edit out the underwear and feet on urien,add the sentinel head and chest part then color it and youd be done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   December 8th 2013, 5:11 am

@Erroratu wrote:
He looks skinny/somewhat muscular so you might want to try looking into KoF characters since they all have a similiar body build.
I would say try Cyclops but he is over used as a base.
Thanks for the Answer a'm still search some base, i would like to do one other char, i found this today,but is too hard for me lol

MR Hyde made by deanjo2000

this guy have ABSURD TALENT IN THE SPRITE affraid 

Thank you Tank but seems this char will be too hard for me Sad i must search something else Smile 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   December 8th 2013, 5:24 am

For Prime Sentinel, I would suggest one of these. ^^

Urien

Iceman

Spiderman

Captain America

Magneto
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tank402

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   December 8th 2013, 5:29 am

like so, took about 40 seconds, easy and quick head is from x2nd coming prime sentinels bonus(not mine) and body is uriens from street fighter,underwear and feet edited then color grayscaled then contrast darkened and sprites complete
Back to top Go down
flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   December 8th 2013, 5:31 am

Wow, Tank... That was fast! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tank402

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   December 8th 2013, 5:37 am

like so, took about 40 seconds, easy and quick head is from x2nd coming prime sentinels bonus(not mine) and body is uriens from street fighter,underwear and feet edited then color grayscaled then contrast darkened and sprites complete
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   December 8th 2013, 5:44 am

His crotch area is completely black and empty what?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   December 8th 2013, 5:47 am

@tank402 wrote:

like so,  took about 40 seconds, easy and quick  head is from x2nd coming prime sentinels bonus(not mine) and body is uriens from street fighter,underwear and feet edited then color grayscaled then contrast darkened and sprites complete

Wooow Man you'r fast Smile i don't promise nothing because your'spriting skills are better of mine,i don't know if in future i make other chars, but the important thing is i explain good how this section can work, this is the same process i make with metallo, first i see the sprite,the base and after i decide to make the full char, hope this post will be used much more, maybe some people see the sprite, and decide to make the full char:) 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
tank402

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   December 8th 2013, 6:12 am

@Erroratu wrote:
His crotch area is completely black and empty what?
its like that in the marvel game aswell erroratu,but if youd like me to make a gigantic shadowing of the outline of his penis as if it was manga crap wich your into i can do that for your benifit???? hence this was just a quick example of a base on how to make prime sentinel easily,not a three day long spriting process for a full character, you cant expect anything great to be done in a minute or so,hence the time frame of doing it as i posted. if this explains to you why theres not alot of detail in his "crotchial" region ok, if not i dunno what to tell ya. hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   December 8th 2013, 6:26 am

I wasnt looking for a dick or anything,mind you,but just colouring Uriens underwear black looks weird.
Im not even going to comment on your stereotypical look at manga.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Resources-
Jump to: