» Superman Rebirth Project
by skhsato123 Today at 8:23 am

» WIP Valkyrie Marvel by Regisc and Cristianomelo w/video preview 11/18
by skhsato123 Today at 8:21 am

» [FORUM GAME] Alphabet Soup!
by volzzilla Today at 7:42 am

» Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic
by volzzilla Today at 7:41 am

» A Photo of FlammableKing, Actually In The Ocean!!
by Doom Today at 6:45 am

» Who is in your MVC4 wishlist
by skhsato123 Today at 3:37 am

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

Wondering about the Unlimited forum?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

PostSubject: Wondering about the Unlimited forum?   February 22nd 2013, 12:49 pm

are they dead? they have had the forum closed for an awful long time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cravd

PostSubject: Re: Wondering about the Unlimited forum?   February 22nd 2013, 2:56 pm

if the truth is that a good quality forum for this edition is quite discouraged them to leave just like that, I hope is not the case and someday vuelban your finished game and can share with all who want and enjoy the mugen, creating and editing.
ooooo black canary porfa I have to have ... Sad

la verdad si y es que un buen foro de esa calidad de edicion es bastante desanimo que se vallan asi nomas, espero no sea el caso y vuelban algun dia con su juego terminado y lo puedan compartir con todos los que queremos y disfrutamos del mugen, creacion y edicion.
ooooo canario negro porfa tengo que tenerlo...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Wondering about the Unlimited forum?   February 22nd 2013, 3:15 pm

@cravd wrote:
if the truth is that a good quality forum for this edition is quite discouraged them to leave just like that, I hope is not the case and someday vuelban your finished game and can share with all who want and enjoy the mugen, creating and editing.
ooooo black canary porfa I have to have ... Sad

la verdad si y es que un buen foro de esa calidad de edicion es bastante desanimo que se vallan asi nomas, espero no sea el caso y vuelban algun dia con su juego terminado y lo puedan compartir con todos los que queremos y disfrutamos del mugen, creacion y edicion.
ooooo canario negro porfa tengo que tenerlo...

si caray, en unlimited tenian excelentes trabajos pero habra que esperar...aunque creo que si siguen sobretodo por su proyecto de gotham knights

yeah, the unlimited habe some pretty good material, however i dont think they are done, specially for the gotham knights proyect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Wondering about the Unlimited forum?   February 23rd 2013, 5:34 am

We had some issues with spambots because we changed the way people register so you no longer needed to wait for authorization.

We are not dead at all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cravd

PostSubject: Re: Wondering about the Unlimited forum?   February 23rd 2013, 11:33 am

Thanks harbinger, this means that they will ask us to register again? ..

gracias harbinger, esto significa: que nos pediran que nos registremos de nuevo?..

Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Wondering about the Unlimited forum?   February 24th 2013, 4:25 pm

it more than can't register. can't even log in. and been like that for awhile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: Wondering about the Unlimited forum?   February 25th 2013, 8:32 am

Zox and Verz,

Cut it out. You both agreed to keep your space away from one another, but what happened here? You both got your shots in, now quit it. Plz read the following again: http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t184-forum-rules

Both of you read it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net

Wondering about the Unlimited forum?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Discussion-
Jump to: