- Normals seem incredibly underpowered. The LP does 5 damage while KFM's LP does 22 damage.
- I can combo the crouching MP into itself 6 times in a row.
- I can combo the air MP into itself 7 times in a row.
- I can combo MK into itself 4 times in a row.
- I can combo LK into itself 7 times in a row.
- No damage Dampener.
- His level 1 does 858 damage. Not only is that waaaaaay too much for a level 1, it does more damage than the other supers and is almost the entirety of an average opponent's life.
- A lot of the moves in the readme are wrong. Woodpecker is QCF+K, Edzilla is QCF+MP+HP, Jawbreaker Bowl is HK, and Armpit stink is QCB+HP. Or at least it would be, but...
- QCB+HP causes Ed to just awkwardly walk backwards. It doesn't really do anything.
- The Edzilla Hyper pushes Ed back, and causes the rest of the move not to hit. Plus, it is the least damaging out of all the Hypers and it is a level 3.
- I can go from LK to MK and back again. When you move onto a higher strength in chain comboing, you shouldn't be able to go back to the previous strength.
- MK and HK versions of the Woodpecker are unsafe on hit.
- The crouching doesn't make him too much shorter.
- The MP is +20 on block. That's way too safe. In fact, it's his safest normal.
- all air attacks should be overheads. Air MP and MK are not overheads.
- I can't regularly jump over kfm's head. I can only double jump over his head.
- Eddy seems to shrink and grow depending on the sprite.
- I can do an infinite by holding UF and hitting MK
- MK is unsafe on hit.
- Launcher is +42 frames on block. That's too safe.
- I can do an infinite by just ducking and mashing MP.
- When I mash MP, the move doesn't come out.
- I can do an infinite by rapidly summoning Nazz.
I haven't really delved into Eddy like I did with Ed, and I haven't touched on Edd yet. I'll get back to this later, but in the mean time, be sure to check if Edd has the same problems as Ed, because all three Eds share a lot of the same problems.