A place to have fun with Mugen

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» NEW Yolomate's palettes blind man creator!
by chuchoryu Yesterday at 11:32 pm

» CvS Ultron! soon CvS Gamora
by chuchoryu Yesterday at 11:16 pm

» UPDATING FOR MVCI SP 2017 W.I.P - animated lifebar sprites
by Mazemerald Yesterday at 10:40 pm

» Introduce yourself...
by tehdevil Yesterday at 10:35 pm

» Mortal kombat gold and 4 sprites 3d
by Doom Yesterday at 9:22 pm

» [DEMO-BOR] Avengers United Battle Force
by Doom Yesterday at 8:05 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Share | 

Sub-Form Proposal: Internationally speaking section for Spanish, Portuguese and Russian

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adminbot

PostSubject: Sub-Form Proposal: Internationally speaking section for Spanish, Portuguese and Russian   November 20th 2015, 10:34 am

logansam recently requested the creation of a Spanish only sub-forum. This is a good idea but before implementing, thought we perhaps would ask about a fully international section merging that with Portuguese and Russian as those 3 languages are widely native languages for many of our active community members.

If do it this way, would perhaps like to know someone who could moderate the Portuguese (Russian covered by Angelus and Predator, Spanish by logansam).

So give thoughts on this area, as well as volunteer if you could be the Portuguese moderator please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net
Doom

PostSubject: Re: Sub-Form Proposal: Internationally speaking section for Spanish, Portuguese and Russian   November 20th 2015, 10:40 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
borewood2013

PostSubject: Re: Sub-Form Proposal: Internationally speaking section for Spanish, Portuguese and Russian   November 20th 2015, 10:49 am

Good idea!  Idea It can make MMV more multi-language friendly! yes

I am a Chinese who knows only Chinese and some little English (only written English, my listening English is 0)............I guess I am the only Chinese MMV member here.......sorry for being unable to serve the Spanish, Portuguese, and Russian MMV members...... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
logansam

PostSubject: Re: Sub-Form Proposal: Internationally speaking section for Spanish, Portuguese and Russian   November 20th 2015, 3:22 pm

Thank you, we have a lots of spanish speakers.
Podemos poner nuestros temas en ese súbforo
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sub-Form Proposal: Internationally speaking section for Spanish, Portuguese and Russian
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: General :: Everything Else :: Speak Internationally: Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, etc-
Jump to: