Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: mugen mains   November 9th 2015, 5:47 pm

@btony89 wrote:
@yunnin wrote:
@btony89 wrote:
@Mistah Jorge wrote:
Yes mastering combos is also very important, you surely know what's a bread and butter combo right?

yes, is a reliable combo, simple and efficient, without having to do larger combo chains, tell me if i wrong?. scratch

Well, I actually don't know... I always learned in the "trial and error" scheme, so all I know is based on what I learned on-game. Can you explain what are these combos? Very Happy

me too, i like to go to the lab(yeah that's how i call training mode) and see if the char has reliable combos. Smile

also here is my definition of bnb's, a BnB is a short combo that can be useful and pratical, its not a larger combo its a combo that makes your char more unique, and that's all i know,  i know that since i like to visit forums like eventhubs(even through i dont have a acount in that place) scratch
Yes, that's also where i train my combos, to know which combo is better used in each situation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
btony89

PostSubject: Re: mugen mains   November 9th 2015, 5:48 pm

@NamelessOnlinePlayer wrote:
I'd say:
Demitri & Batsu by ShinZankuro
Captain Commando & Iori by Infinite
Batman by Alucard & Magus
Astonishing Cyclops by Loganir
And Jubilee by Gladiacloud & Beximus

nice, these chars are very complete.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: mugen mains   November 9th 2015, 5:50 pm

@yunnin wrote:
@Mistah Jorge wrote:
@yunnin wrote:
@btony89 wrote:
@Mistah Jorge wrote:
Yes mastering combos is also very important, you surely know what's a bread and butter combo right?

yes, is a reliable combo, simple and efficient, without having to do larger combo chains, tell me if i wrong?. scratch

Well, I actually don't know... I always learned in the "trial and error" scheme, so all I know is based on what I learned on-game. Can you explain what are these combos? Very Happy
It's what he said, but i'll have to add that bread and butter combos are the most basic combos because they doesn't need any thing else (super meter isn't called here), all you have to do is to get the input combination and timing right, that's why they are the most important combos that you must know in order to play a specific character, it's like he said: simple and effective (well it actually depends on each character)
There are some rare exceptions that supers are used in bread and butter combos because some characters doen't have much to combo into

AAAAAAAAAAAH

LIKE GUY ON STREET FIGHTER ALPHA/ZERO 3?
I know that I was a lot beated until I finally started making his combos on the right ways...
As I remember, Street Fighter Alpha/Zero series had explored a lot of these kind of combos
I am not sure about that, i never played with him but as far as i know: AVOID DOING HIS SPINING KICK MOVE VERY OFTEN, IT HAS GOOD PRIORITY, BUT IT WILL CONSUME SOME OF YOUR HEALTH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: mugen mains   November 9th 2015, 5:51 pm

I always hated his run move... I DON'T KNOW WHY THE HELL THEY MADE A RUN WHERE YOU CAN'T ATTACK (the light kick version of it)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
btony89

PostSubject: Re: mugen mains   November 9th 2015, 5:53 pm

@yunnin wrote:
@Mistah Jorge wrote:
@yunnin wrote:
@btony89 wrote:
@Mistah Jorge wrote:

It's what he said, but i'll have to add that bread and butter combos are the most basic combos because they doesn't need any thing else (super meter isn't called here), all you have to do is to get the input combination and timing right, that's why they are the most important combos that you must know in order to play a specific character, it's like he said: simple and effective (well it actually depends on each character)
There are some rare exceptions that supers are used in bread and butter combos because some characters doen't have much to combo into

AAAAAAAAAAAH

LIKE GUY ON STREET FIGHTER ALPHA/ZERO 3?
I know that I was a lot beated until I finally started making his combos on the right ways...
As I remember, Street Fighter Alpha/Zero series had explored a lot of these kind of combos

exactly, in street fighter alpha 3,street fighter 3, and street fighter 4 these combos are used, like mistah jorge says. scratch
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: mugen mains   November 9th 2015, 5:54 pm

@yunnin wrote:
I always hated his run move... I DON'T KNOW WHY THE HELL THEY MADE A RUN WHERE YOU CAN'T ATTACK (the light kick version of it)
Strategy man, most fighting games are all about strategy, to try to mess up with your opponent, or imagine someone would trow a slow projectile, you can stop running with the light kick version of it and block (if there's enough time to do it)

Last edited by Mistah Jorge on November 9th 2015, 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
btony89

PostSubject: Re: mugen mains   November 9th 2015, 5:56 pm

@yunnin wrote:

well, im not a guy player, but i assume that move have some use, but yeah sometimes theres moves that you think, what does that?. scratch
Back to top Go down
btony89

PostSubject: Re: mugen mains   November 9th 2015, 5:58 pm

@Mistah Jorge wrote:
@yunnin wrote:
Strategy man, It's all about strategy, to try to mess up with your opponent, or imagine someone would trow a slow projectile, you can stop running with the light kick version of it and block (if there's enough time to do it)

yes, just watch the pros play, they not just play against his oponents, they play against his oponents minds. scratch
Back to top Go down
Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: mugen mains   November 9th 2015, 6:02 pm

@btony89 wrote:
@Mistah Jorge wrote:
@yunnin wrote:
Strategy man, It's all about strategy, to try to mess up with your opponent, or imagine someone would trow a slow projectile, you can stop running with the light kick version of it and block (if there's enough time to do it)

yes, just watch the pros play, they not just play against his oponents, they play against his oponents minds. scratch

I admit I hadn't seen much of these pros plays, but what i've seen already, it always had my mind blown by how much they chain their attacks and make their "punishments" worth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
btony89

PostSubject: Re: mugen mains   November 9th 2015, 6:11 pm

@yunnin wrote:
@btony89 wrote:
@Mistah Jorge wrote:
@yunnin wrote:

I admit I hadn't seen much of these pros plays, but what i've seen already, it always had my mind blown by how much they chain their attacks and make their "punishments" worth

well, i dont see much sf4 pro play, but when i see it, is always surprising of how his strategy works, in marvel 3 actual, is more of who have the best vergil or morrigan, but sometimes when pros use low tier chars, is when the thing goes interesting, but that happens few times. scratch
Back to top Go down
btony89

PostSubject: Re: mugen mains   November 9th 2015, 6:23 pm

also, your favorite chars, classified as mains, if someone has no mains can post his favorite fighters here. Smile
Back to top Go down
btony89

PostSubject: Re: mugen mains   November 10th 2015, 6:47 am

bump
Back to top Go down
btony89

PostSubject: Re: mugen mains   November 12th 2015, 7:49 pm

bump x2
Back to top Go down