:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Super Strip Fighter 4] Yuki [NSFW]
by Doom Today at 1:05 pm

» Hellblazer aka Constantine w/video preview 11/28
by ParaDo0x Today at 1:04 pm

» WIP Valkyrie Marvel by Regisc and Cristianomelo w/video preview 11/18
by Predator Today at 12:34 pm

» TK's Lets Play: Legend of Zelda - Beyond Hyrule (ZC)
by TK830515 Today at 12:23 pm

» Spider-Woman
by pockydeluxe1 Today at 12:20 pm

» Street Fighter IV Legacy
by volzzilla Today at 11:42 am

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

mugen mains

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
btony89

PostSubject: mugen mains   November 9th 2015, 4:43 pm

hi, i open this thread just to ask, who are your mugen main characters, the characters you use the most, the chars that you know how to play with it, and the chars that you main, if you dont know who are the creators of your chars just post the names of your mains. Smile

example. scratch
mvsc2 spiderman by Fechogtx
iori by quickfist
iron man by zvitor
captain america by buckus
terry bogard by infinite
ghost rider even through i suck with him
batsu by R@CE AKIR@
flash by sic-1
jill by seanaltly and divinewolf
strider by syn

Last edited by btony89 on November 9th 2015, 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: mugen mains   November 9th 2015, 4:46 pm

Z-vitor's Spiderman
Empawk's Symbiote Spiderman
Scarlet Spider's Scarlet Spider (a lil bit redundant, but ok)
Sic-1's Flash
Arkady's Luke Cage
Black Widow, Miss Marvel & Scarlet Witch from Avx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
btony89

PostSubject: Re: mugen mains   November 9th 2015, 4:50 pm

@yunnin wrote:
Z-vitor's Spiderman
Empawk's Symbiote Spiderman
Scarlet Spider's Scarlet Spider (a lil bit redundant, but ok)
Sic-1's Flash
Arkady's Luke Cage
Black Widow, Miss Marvel & Scarlet Witch from Avx

amazing selection. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: mugen mains   November 9th 2015, 5:02 pm

Most of you love to play MvC style characters, that's good, i also used to play majorly MvC styled characters, learning big combos, fast matchs, pretty awesome in those days, but i moved on to CvS (Or POT's styled characters) to learn fighting strategies, like filling metter, zoning, rushdown, wait for your opponent to make a mistake to punish him for it (on wich i think it's called footsies) to me, it's not about big combos anymore as long i've master a character's strategies, i love to play as underdogs, people understimate them, but they don't know what i can do with theese bad boys, so here's my 4 mains:
  • Dan Hibiki by Pot's
  • Sean by Buckus
  • Q by Humihey (it's gameplay is not in cvs, it's in sf3 gameplay, because there is no cvs q, why do you think i'm making my own?)
  • King (SNK's king) by varus_hades (or not don't remember well his name, but i consider him legendary creator)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: mugen mains   November 9th 2015, 5:12 pm

@Mistah Jorge wrote:
Most of you love to play MvC style characters, that's good, i also used to play majorly MvC styled characters, learning big combos, fast matchs, pretty awesome in those days, but i moved on to CvS (Or POT's styled characters) to learn fighting strategies, like filling metter, zoning, rushdown, wait for your opponent to make a mistake to punish him for it (on wich i think it's called footsies) to me, it's not about big combos anymore as long i've master a character's strategies, i love to play as underdogs, people understimate them, but they don't know what i can do with theese bad boys, so here's my 4 mains:

• Dan Hibiki by Pot's
  • Sean by Buckus
  • Q by Humihey (it's gameplay is not in cvs, it's in sf3 gameplay, because there is no cvs q, why do you think i'm making my own?)
  • King (SNK's king) by varus_hades (or not don't remember well his name, but i consider him legendary creator)

I started with these ones, but once the AI always got on deffensive when I try to beat'em, I ended up hating to use these kind of chars riiiggghhht Combo mastering was always my favorite way of playing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
btony89

PostSubject: Re: mugen mains   November 9th 2015, 5:17 pm

@Mistah Jorge wrote:

• Dan Hibiki by Pot's
  • Sean by Buckus

nice selection, and actually king by varo hades is pretty good, she is one of my favorites, but when i fight against the mvsc style chars, she has little oportunity against then, thats why i have a cvs mugen game. scratch
Back to top Go down
btony89

PostSubject: Re: mugen mains   November 9th 2015, 5:19 pm

@yunnin wrote:
@Mistah Jorge wrote:

• Dan Hibiki by Pot's
  • Sean by Buckus

I started with these ones, but once the AI always got on deffensive when I try to beat'em, I ended up hating to use these kind of chars riiiggghhht Combo mastering was always my favorite way of playing

me too, combo mastering is my choice of play. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: mugen mains   November 9th 2015, 5:22 pm

Yes mastering combos is also very important, you surely know what's a bread and butter combo right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
btony89

PostSubject: Re: mugen mains   November 9th 2015, 5:29 pm

@Mistah Jorge wrote:
Yes mastering combos is also very important, you surely know what's a bread and butter combo right?

yes, is a reliable combo, simple and efficient, without having to do larger combo chains, tell me if i wrong?. scratch
Back to top Go down
Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: mugen mains   November 9th 2015, 5:36 pm

@btony89 wrote:
@Mistah Jorge wrote:

yes, is a reliable combo, simple and efficient, without having to do larger combo chains, tell me if i wrong?. scratch

Well, I actually don't know... I always learned in the "trial and error" scheme, so all I know is based on what I learned on-game. Can you explain what are these combos? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NamelessOnlinePlayer

PostSubject: Re: mugen mains   November 9th 2015, 5:42 pm

I'd say:
Demitri & Batsu by ShinZankuro
Captain Commando & Iori by Infinite
Batman by Alucard & Magus
Astonishing Cyclops by Loganir
And Jubilee by Gladiacloud & Beximus
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl_qw6J6u1OSvtQFmnEepJQ
Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: mugen mains   November 9th 2015, 5:43 pm

@yunnin wrote:
@btony89 wrote:
@Mistah Jorge wrote:

Well, I actually don't know... I always learned in the "trial and error" scheme, so all I know is based on what I learned on-game. Can you explain what are these combos? Very Happy
It's what he said, but i'll have to add that bread and butter combos are the most basic combos because they doesn't need any thing else (super meter isn't called here), all you have to do is to get the input combination and timing right, that's why they are the most important combos that you must know in order to play a specific character, it's like he said: simple and effective (well it actually depends on each character)
There are some rare exceptions that supers are used in bread and butter combos because some characters doen't have much to combo into
Back to top Go down
View user profile
btony89

PostSubject: Re: mugen mains   November 9th 2015, 5:43 pm

@yunnin wrote:
@btony89 wrote:
@Mistah Jorge wrote:

me too, i like to go to the lab(yeah that's how i call training mode) and see if the char has reliable combos. Smile

also here is my definition of bnb's, a BnB is a short combo that can be useful and pratical, its not a larger combo its a combo that makes your char more unique, and that's all i know, i know that since i like to visit forums like eventhubs(even through i dont have a acount in that place) scratch
Back to top Go down
btony89

PostSubject: Re: mugen mains   November 9th 2015, 5:46 pm

@Mistah Jorge wrote:
@yunnin wrote:
@btony89 wrote:
@Mistah Jorge wrote:

It's what he said, but i'll have to add that bread and butter combos are the most basic combos because they doesn't need any thing else (super meter isn't called here), all you have to do is to get the input combination and timing right, that's why they are the most important combos that you must know in order to play a specific character, it's like he said: simple and effective (well it actually depends on each character)
There are some rare exceptions that supers are used in bread and butter combos because some characters doen't have much to combo into

well, that looks like a more complete explanation, thanks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: mugen mains   November 9th 2015, 5:46 pm

@Mistah Jorge wrote:
@yunnin wrote:
@btony89 wrote:
@Mistah Jorge wrote:

AAAAAAAAAAAH

LIKE GUY ON STREET FIGHTER ALPHA/ZERO 3?
I know that I was a lot beated until I finally started making his combos on the right ways...
As I remember, Street Fighter Alpha/Zero series had explored a lot of these kind of combos
Back to top Go down
View user profile

mugen mains
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Discussion-
Jump to: