PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Eric Draven [The Crow]
by ParaDo0x Today at 11:02 pm

» Let's make your own meaning of "M.U.G.E.N"!
by skhsato123 Today at 10:43 pm

» Works by Predator
by volzzilla Today at 10:26 pm

» EMPEROR SINZROSS FULL RELEASE
by goodbot16 Today at 9:11 pm

» SvC Allen Snider
by PatrikSuccat Today at 9:08 pm

» Upcoming 2015-2017 movies that are so hyped by the very YOU!
by Yunnin Today at 6:12 pm

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

What is the Mugen project that takes the shortest time in creating it ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: What is the Mugen project that takes the shortest time in creating it ?   November 8th 2015, 3:45 am

I'm asking what Mugen full game that has the shortest time taken on creating it. Sorry if you're confused, i'm having trouble telling you this in English.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: What is the Mugen project that takes the shortest time in creating it ?   November 8th 2015, 8:11 am

will tell you wich: the one with the least characters, you know full game project aren't stuff to be taken lightly, not wanting to discourage you, but it's the most time consuming thing to do in mugen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowDragon6060

PostSubject: Re: What is the Mugen project that takes the shortest time in creating it ?   November 8th 2015, 9:43 am

Make something like a Fighting Is Magic fullgame, that game has only six characters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shadowdragoncave60.blogspot.com
Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: What is the Mugen project that takes the shortest time in creating it ?   November 8th 2015, 9:55 am

I'm thinking about it, and I'm not sure. I will try to explain this simply. I like to take my time aligning sprites. They are important to make the character look smooth and realistic. I like to take my time making FX for the moves. The sounds and lights, air, and dust make the character seem like he affects his environment. I like to give my characters colors that are bright, but appropriate shades. Palettes are important. I try to consider damage and combos because that makes a character more fun and usable. If a character is difficult or frustrating to use, that makes the game less fun.

You can put a lot of work into something and nobody will notice it. It won't look like a problem. That is what you want to do. If you rush something, somebody will ALWAYS notice. It won't look right to their eyes. It won't sound right to their ears. They will think something is missing because they understand how THEY affect their environment. If you see a character in a weird pose, you will notice. Would you ever stand the way they are standing? Can people move the way they are moving? How does the human skeleton move? Yes, they are super heroes, but Superman's skeleton still moves like yours.

My point is that everything is complex if you think about it. You can always expand on a certain aspect. Details! To answer your question, for me, the quickest is aligning sprites, and that is still a lot of work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: What is the Mugen project that takes the shortest time in creating it ?   November 10th 2015, 3:42 am

Hmm... I agree. Aligning sprites takes the fastest time.

@MokubaKaiser4242

WUT ?! ONLY 6 CHARS ? Also from the name i guess it's a My Little Pony Full-Game.

@Mistah Jorge

No no you're not discouraging me. I didn't plan to make a full-game anyways.  lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

What is the Mugen project that takes the shortest time in creating it ?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Discussion-
Jump to: