A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Michael Myers hallowen MK edit
by skhsato123 Today at 10:34 am

» Supreme Sagat BETA 2.0. by M206 NEW RELEASE 14 December
by m206 Today at 10:19 am

» THE FIRST KEIJO!!!!!!!! FIGHTING GAME I FINALLY MADE IT!
by Dragon972 Today at 2:37 am

» Batman font letters
by yolomate Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Axel Hawk Stage FFS - Daytime Released
by Mr.Welldone Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» TK's Lets Play: Legend of Zelda - Temples of Turmoil Revamped 2017 (ZC)
by TK830515 Yesterday at 1:17 pm

Special Features at MMV






Chat on MMV w/ Discord


Share | 
 

 ELEKTRA released

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistah Jorge

avatar

Posts : 2020
Join date : 2013-07-04
Age : 19
Location : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: ELEKTRA released   November 6th 2015, 5:23 pm

Will try her out... for feedback, i promiss
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fede de 10

avatar

Posts : 1137
Join date : 2014-06-26
Age : 35
Location : ARGENTINA PARA EL MUNDO

PostSubject: Re: ELEKTRA released   November 6th 2015, 5:26 pm

@Mistah Jorge wrote:
Will try her out... for feedback, i promiss
Jorge do not understand
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dynatron

avatar

Posts : 182
Join date : 2014-04-24
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: ELEKTRA released   November 6th 2015, 5:27 pm

@fede de 10 wrote:
Es de hombres mantener su palabra: y tambien fui educado para saber pedir disculpas : de forma publica quiero pedir disculpas a Mushroom89 por haber sido grosero con el (me senti atacado por una vieja experiencia con Ironfist) me confundi y como dijo vol el ingles que yo se es muy basico ya que mi lengua materna es el castellano como la de todos los argentinos en este foro, uso google traductor con mucha frecuencia y aveces olvido que dicho programa no es fiel en la conversion de lengua
por eso le pido disculpas y espero que las recibas y convivamos en paz este gran evento que solo nos da alegria
Perdon si la traduccion no es fiel

Is men keep their word and also was raised to know apologize: published so want to apologize to Mushroom89 for being rude to the (I felt attacked by an old experience with Ironfist) was confused as the English said that vol he is very basic as my mother tongue is Castilian like all Argentines in this forum use google translator very often and sometimes forget that the program is not faithful in the conversion language
so I apologize and hope that live together in peace and receive this great event that only gives us joy
Sorry if the translation is not faithful

No problem, man
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kylo

avatar

Posts : 5871
Join date : 2014-08-22

PostSubject: Re: ELEKTRA released   November 6th 2015, 6:11 pm

@fede de 10 wrote:
Es de hombres mantener su palabra: y tambien fui educado para saber pedir disculpas : de forma publica quiero pedir disculpas a Mushroom89 por haber sido grosero con el (me senti atacado por una vieja experiencia con Ironfist) me confundi y como dijo vol el ingles que yo se es muy basico ya que mi lengua materna es el castellano como la de todos los argentinos en este foro, uso google traductor con mucha frecuencia y aveces olvido que dicho programa no es fiel en la conversion de lengua
por eso le pido disculpas y espero que las recibas y convivamos en paz este gran evento que solo nos da alegria
Perdon si la traduccion no es fiel

Is men keep their word and also was raised to know apologize: published so want to apologize to Mushroom89 for being rude to the (I felt attacked by an old experience with Ironfist) was confused as the English said that vol he is very basic as my mother tongue is Castilian like all Argentines in this forum use google translator very often and sometimes forget that the program is not faithful in the conversion language
so I apologize and hope that live together in peace and receive this great event that only gives us joy
Sorry if the translation is not faithful


I congratulate you on your attitude ...
It's true ... I also sometimes confused with the language ... eyes rolling
And google translate is a double-edged sword ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowDragon6060



Posts : 106
Join date : 2015-10-09
Location : The Cave of the Shadow Dragon

PostSubject: Re: ELEKTRA released   November 7th 2015, 10:33 am

She's pretty.

Admin warning: You are not to discuss anything related to your website in other people's topics at all. You have done that too much and it stops now. For your information, adfly added to some filesharing links by our host server as a trade-off for free webspace.


Last edited by Adminbot on November 7th 2015, 10:49 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Admin warning added)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shadowdragoncave60.blogspot.com
fede de 10

avatar

Posts : 1137
Join date : 2014-06-26
Age : 35
Location : ARGENTINA PARA EL MUNDO

PostSubject: Re: ELEKTRA released   November 9th 2015, 7:47 am

thanks guys for their unconditional support
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pseudoingles

avatar

Posts : 246
Join date : 2013-04-18
Age : 35
Location : BRASIL

PostSubject: Re: ELEKTRA released   November 12th 2015, 7:06 pm

Impressive update, excellent work fede 10, you greatly improved the character.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fede de 10

avatar

Posts : 1137
Join date : 2014-06-26
Age : 35
Location : ARGENTINA PARA EL MUNDO

PostSubject: Re: ELEKTRA released   November 12th 2015, 7:12 pm

vizinho sul-americano graças
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LESSARD

avatar

Posts : 1005
Join date : 2016-06-19
Age : 38
Location : In your wildest mugen Dreams

PostSubject: Re: ELEKTRA released   October 2nd 2016, 8:06 am

Felicidades hermanito has hecho un impresionante trabajo, estamos orgullosos de que formes parte de la familia de MMV clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fede de 10

avatar

Posts : 1137
Join date : 2014-06-26
Age : 35
Location : ARGENTINA PARA EL MUNDO

PostSubject: Re: ELEKTRA released   October 6th 2016, 4:06 pm

@LESSARD wrote:
Felicidades hermanito has hecho un impresionante trabajo, estamos orgullosos de que formes parte de la familia de MMV clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap
thanks man
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dev



Posts : 466
Join date : 2012-05-18

PostSubject: Re: ELEKTRA released   February 21st 2017, 10:37 pm

Sorry to bump, but the link seems dead. Can somebody fix it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fede de 10

avatar

Posts : 1137
Join date : 2014-06-26
Age : 35
Location : ARGENTINA PARA EL MUNDO

PostSubject: Re: ELEKTRA released   February 24th 2017, 11:03 am

@dev wrote:
Sorry to bump, but the link seems dead. Can somebody fix it?

Hola amigo DEV aca tienes otro link de descarga de Elektra (esta vercion tiene una pequeña actualizacion que nunca se difundio)
Disfrutala!!!!!!

Hello friend DEV here you have another download link of Elektra (this version has a small update that never spread)
Enjoy it !!!!!!

4shared.com/rar/FNZDtIqMce/Elektra_23__1_.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dev



Posts : 466
Join date : 2012-05-18

PostSubject: Re: ELEKTRA released   February 24th 2017, 3:28 pm

Hey. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fede de 10

avatar

Posts : 1137
Join date : 2014-06-26
Age : 35
Location : ARGENTINA PARA EL MUNDO

PostSubject: Re: ELEKTRA released   April 16th 2017, 4:45 pm

Hola amigos he estado pensando mucho en elektra, siento que le falta un poco mas para dar. Ahora estoy trabajando en una nueva intro, un nuevo movimiento de golpes de sais y un nuevo hyper con ninjas hands
esta es la nueva intro, pronto subire un gif para que vean la idea final

Hello friends I've been thinking a lot about elektra, I feel like it's a little more to give. Now I'm working on a new intro, a new sais stroke and a new hyper with ninjas hands
This is the new intro, soon upload a gif to see the final idea

Back to top Go down
View user profile
metamutant



Posts : 259
Join date : 2012-07-22

PostSubject: Re: ELEKTRA released   April 16th 2017, 6:47 pm

cool intro and very fitting for Elektra when she was a leader of the Hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ELEKTRA released   

Back to top Go down
 
ELEKTRA released
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Releases :: Characters-
Jump to: