A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» EMPEROR SINZROSS FULL RELEASE
by goodbot16 Today at 8:21 pm

» Eric Draven [The Crow]
by ParaDo0x Today at 6:42 pm

» SvC Allen Snider
by chuchoryu Today at 6:35 pm

» Upcoming 2015-2017 movies that are so hyped by the very YOU!
by Yunnin Today at 6:12 pm

» WIP SHIN RYU 2.0
by Yunnin Today at 6:10 pm

» Street fighter 3 Twelve into cvs-ish gameplay Mistah Jorge Wip Topic
by Mistah Jorge Today at 4:36 pm

Special Features at MMV








Share | 
 

 Fixing Hyper

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yunnin



Posts : 1406
Join date : 2015-08-23
Age : 21
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Fixing Hyper   October 29th 2015, 6:19 pm

I was talking to btony89, and even showed this Empawk's personal edit of Symbiote Spider



Well, I just wanted some help to fix the symbiote snake hyper (the mvc Venom's hyper), which does work, but don't cost nothing on the special bar and don't show the hyper portrait too

I've also added the special on the gif, that he had on his previous version, but not in the last one. Feel free to test him, the air symbiote snake attack and symbiote snake hyper are all that i've added on him.

link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/83d19griitd1r5k/SSP+Empawk+Personal+Edit.zip
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistah Jorge



Posts : 1747
Join date : 2013-07-04
Age : 18
Location : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Fixing Hyper   October 29th 2015, 6:21 pm

i'll do it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yunnin



Posts : 1406
Join date : 2015-08-23
Age : 21
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Fixing Hyper   October 29th 2015, 6:23 pm

THANKS! Then, with it, I can release him here as a edit. Should I?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
btony89



Posts : 2136
Join date : 2015-06-04
Location : México

PostSubject: Re: Fixing Hyper   October 29th 2015, 6:26 pm

@yunnin wrote:
THANKS! Then, with it, I can release him here as a edit. Should I?

yes, you should release him, but give some credit to mistah jorge, please, that is helping you with the problem.
meanwhile i still trying to fix scorn annoying ai.


Last edited by btony89 on October 29th 2015, 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
Yunnin



Posts : 1406
Join date : 2015-08-23
Age : 21
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Fixing Hyper   October 29th 2015, 6:30 pm

@btony89 wrote:
@yunnin wrote:
THANKS! Then, with it, I can release him here as a edit. Should I?

yes, you should release him, but give some credit to mistah jorge, that is helping you with the problem.
meanwhile i still trying to fix scorn annoying ai.

OBVIOUSLY Very Happy

And, if you need anything for helping there, I can try o/ Palletes, for example, are something that I've found kinda easy to do
Back to top Go down
View user profile
btony89



Posts : 2136
Join date : 2015-06-04
Location : México

PostSubject: Re: Fixing Hyper   October 29th 2015, 6:35 pm

@yunnin wrote:
@btony89 wrote:
@yunnin wrote:
THANKS! Then, with it, I can release him here as a edit. Should I?

yes, you should release him, but give some credit to mistah jorge, that is helping you with the problem.
meanwhile i still trying to fix scorn annoying ai.

OBVIOUSLY Very Happy

And, if you need anything for helping there, I can try o/ Palletes, for example, are something that I've found kinda easy to do

thanks, i have some ideas for palletes, but since i dont know how to make then, that would be very helpful, i later gonna post a list of my ideas scratch, thanks in advice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
Yunnin



Posts : 1406
Join date : 2015-08-23
Age : 21
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Fixing Hyper   October 29th 2015, 6:37 pm

Send the list later, I'll try them when i get some time to it!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistah Jorge



Posts : 1747
Join date : 2013-07-04
Age : 18
Location : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Fixing Hyper   October 29th 2015, 6:41 pm

woow calm down it is nothing... i just added a small line of code no need to credit just because of that
if you want to make a move cost a portion of power then add this line into the statedef of that move:
poweradd = (portion of power to add, if you want it to consume power the the value must be negative, for example, if you want it to cost one powerbar then use -1000, that's the value of a powerbar)
https://www.sendspace.com/file/qqr81n
Back to top Go down
View user profile
btony89



Posts : 2136
Join date : 2015-06-04
Location : México

PostSubject: Re: Fixing Hyper   October 29th 2015, 6:43 pm

@yunnin wrote:
Send the list later, I'll try them when i get some time to it!


ok i will make the list and later, and i will send to you. Smile


Last edited by btony89 on October 29th 2015, 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
Yunnin



Posts : 1406
Join date : 2015-08-23
Age : 21
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Fixing Hyper   October 29th 2015, 6:46 pm

@Mistah Jorge wrote:
woow calm down it is nothing... i just added a small line of code no need to credit just because of that
if you want to make a move cost a portion of power then add this line into the statedef of that move:
poweradd = (portion of power to add, if you want it to consume power the the value must be negative, for example, if you want it to cost one powerbar then use -1000, that's the value of a powerbar)
https://www.sendspace.com/file/qqr81n

THAAAANKS!

But I'll mention you anyway Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Fixing Hyper
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Help-
Jump to: