A place to have fun with Mugen

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» doctrine dark from street fighter ex released!
by skhsato123 Today at 3:10 pm

» Spider-Man: Homecoming trailer
by skhsato123 Today at 3:08 pm

» Lost In Bemidji 1.1 & 1.0
by Shining Today at 3:01 pm

» Let's make your own meaning of "M.U.G.E.N"!
by goodbot16 Today at 2:45 pm

» TK's Lets Play: Legend of Zelda - Beyond Hyrule (ZC)
by TK830515 Today at 12:58 pm

» Tekken chuchoryu proyect
by volzzilla Today at 11:10 am

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

OFFLINE - TIME OUT....puff

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: OFFLINE - TIME OUT....puff   October 30th 2015, 4:26 pm

oops!

Last edited by mazemerald on October 30th 2015, 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: OFFLINE - TIME OUT....puff   October 30th 2015, 4:59 pm

i'm not critisizing nobody... or maybe i am... but that doesn't matter here you can always ask, it doesn't hurt anybody if he says no well then you have to undo what you did... but it is better than not asking anything, it might get the author really pissed, i'm telling you man
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: OFFLINE - TIME OUT....puff   October 30th 2015, 5:13 pm

offline now!

bye!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: OFFLINE - TIME OUT....puff   October 30th 2015, 5:55 pm

did you really got pissed over? come on man i wasn't even being mean to you, i was just advising you, what the hell did i even do wrong?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dan_Hibiki

PostSubject: Re: OFFLINE - TIME OUT....puff   October 30th 2015, 10:48 pm

@Mistah Jorge wrote:
did you really got pissed over? come on man i wasn't even being mean to you, i was just advising you, what the hell did i even do wrong?
objection

Ramza warn'd y'all!
These sprites were preview, and were NOT(!) meant for making the hell of a char outta them! I criticize, because I CARE! I care about quality of M.U.G.E.N characters, not unlike most of you, sigh, "mugenites"!
And there is totally no exagerration! You, my oblivious friend, just didn't see farther than your hand! Repent yourself! And, of course, behold the glory of Saikyo-Ryuu-Da!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: OFFLINE - TIME OUT....puff   October 30th 2015, 10:56 pm

@Dan_Hibiki wrote:
@Mistah Jorge wrote:
objection

Ramza warn'd y'all!
These sprites were preview, and were NOT(!) meant for making the hell of a char outta them! I criticize, because I CARE! I care about quality of M.U.G.E.N characters, not unlike most of you, sigh, "mugenites"!
And there is totally no exagerration! You, my oblivious friend, just didn't see farther than your hand! Repent yourself! And, of course, behold the glory of Saikyo-Ryuu-Da!

the link is gone. plus mistah jorge had nothing to do with it. do not be yelling at him. you are not staff here, you have zero position of authority.

i am staff, so i do. and i'm using it to tell you to check whatever this act is, both with this account and the alt ariku maru or whatever it is named. yes, this is a warning to not come in with that account now and try some kind of follow up. the next time you do that, one of the accounts will have the access removed, and the other will have a stiffer warning than this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dan_Hibiki

PostSubject: Re: OFFLINE - TIME OUT....puff   October 30th 2015, 11:09 pm

@volzzilla wrote:
the link is gone. plus mistah jorge had nothing to do with it. do not be yelling at him. you are not staff here, you have zero position of authority.

i am staff, so i do. and i'm using it to tell you to check whatever this act is, both with this account and the alt ariku maru or whatever it is named. yes, this is a warning to not come in with that account now and try some kind of follow up. the next time you do that, one of the accounts will have the access removed, and the other will have a stiffer warning than this.
I am not pretending to be staff here, or having an authority, but my criticism, although a little aggressive, is justified. That alt accout is just what I am thinking about my own actions(after some time, that is). You may call me Two-Faced, but you may not strip my alt account, because that won't be American Style. Because American Style is Freedom, Freedom of Thinking, right? Right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: OFFLINE - TIME OUT....puff   October 30th 2015, 11:13 pm

whatever that means. you want aggressive, then fine, i'll give you aggressive. keep this up and i'll ban both of the accounts. i told you, cut the act. either be a member of the community or have that ability removed from you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dan_Hibiki

PostSubject: Re: OFFLINE - TIME OUT....puff   October 30th 2015, 11:23 pm

@volzzilla wrote:
whatever that means. you want aggressive, then fine, i'll give you aggressive. keep this up and i'll ban both of the accounts. i told you, cut the act. either be a member of the community or have that ability removed from you.
Don't. Threaten. Me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: OFFLINE - TIME OUT....puff   October 30th 2015, 11:36 pm

Banned for 30 days. Not a threat, a promise. One you'll find out for 30 days now. Anything beyond this from you will include IP addresses and permanent time off.

What you did was a threat and that will not be tolerated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net

OFFLINE - TIME OUT....puff
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Releases :: Characters-
Jump to: