PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Rewrich Wallach by iruka, updated 4/12/16
by pophigof Today at 1:03 am

» NEW Yolomate's palettes blind man creator!
by TheRedBeast Yesterday at 11:29 pm

» Spector Palettes
by TheRedBeast Yesterday at 11:16 pm

» Who is in your MVC4 wishlist
by Darthpool Yesterday at 9:58 pm

» Killer Croc released
by ME72K_U Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Anti-monitor DC by bam77
by ME72K_U Yesterday at 9:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

List Favorite MMV WIPs that showed progress in October 2015

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

PostSubject: List Favorite MMV WIPs that showed progress in October 2015   October 7th 2015, 12:43 pm

This topic is used to list any project here at MMV that was either announced, showed off progress of any kind (sprite, screenshot, animation, etc), made a preview video or anything else that gave people an example to show the community progress towards development in the month of October.

The only qualification is that the WIP have shown off whatever in the month of October. Future awards will be contained to those months. Any projects not showing off some sort of progress prior to October are not eligible.

Any topics listed here will then be used towards a new poll for our community to vote on for fun.

No 2nd nominations are needed. 1 listing by whoever is all that it takes. And yes you can list your own WIP. It does not need to be Mugen only as things like openBOR or whatever else is welcomed to be listed.

All we ask is that it is something that as a topic here at MMV so it can be referenced here. After all, the monthly award will be called Favorite MMV WIP for whatever month.

Hope that makes sense. Feel free to ask any questions for clarification.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: List Favorite MMV WIPs that showed progress in October 2015   October 7th 2015, 12:44 pm

hmm, i'll try and remember...

hyperion group wip
robox rese by flammableking and midnight-son
conan by gartanham
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: List Favorite MMV WIPs that showed progress in October 2015   October 7th 2015, 2:02 pm

Both Arkady and Logansam's Daredevil, and Logansam's agent venom too, and a second nomination to Hyperion
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: List Favorite MMV WIPs that showed progress in October 2015   October 19th 2015, 2:54 pm

@ yunnin...not nominating this time. all that needs doing here is someone helping to list any project they like that showed progress in the month in question. in this case, october

like chuchoryu's new ninja gaiden, elsa from frozen and nightwing all look great. i also liked the screenshots alejandro showed of larfleeze and leonardo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: List Favorite MMV WIPs that showed progress in October 2015   October 19th 2015, 4:49 pm

@volzzilla wrote:
@ yunnin...not nominating this time. all that needs doing here is someone helping to list any project they like that showed progress in the month in question. in this case, october

like chuchoryu's new ninja gaiden, elsa from frozen and nightwing all look great. i also liked the screenshots alejandro showed of larfleeze and leonardo.

Oh, I get it!
I think Daken by Black Dragon it's a good one too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: List Favorite MMV WIPs that showed progress in October 2015   October 19th 2015, 5:12 pm

arkady daredevil

logangam daredevil too.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
btony89

PostSubject: Re: List Favorite MMV WIPs that showed progress in October 2015   October 19th 2015, 5:23 pm

daken by black dragon.
mk2d shinnok by Coopnpb.
robox rese by flammableking
phoenix wright by gonzaLOL

Last edited by btony89 on October 19th 2015, 8:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
galactus

PostSubject: Re: List Favorite MMV WIPs that showed progress in October 2015   October 19th 2015, 6:40 pm

phoenix wright by gonzaLOL

Biohazard Full Game Project by Fabry Taz and galactus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: List Favorite MMV WIPs that showed progress in October 2015   October 23rd 2015, 9:48 am

she-hulk and larfleeze had recent screenshots
Back to top Go down
View user profile

List Favorite MMV WIPs that showed progress in October 2015
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: General :: MMV Awards Discussion Area-
Jump to: