A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» doctrine dark from street fighter ex released!
by DeleFresh Today at 1:55 pm

» TK's Mugen Saturday Slamfest
by TK830515 Today at 12:35 pm

» my new full game wip
by bam77 Today at 11:11 am

» Eric Draven [The Crow]
by bam77 Today at 11:07 am

» CAPCOM VS SNK - STAGE PACK 2016
by bam77 Today at 11:03 am

» Dc Cheetah Wip
by bam77 Today at 11:02 am

Special Features at MMV








Share | 
 

 Help Navana CREATE HER MUGEN ROSTER!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
btony89



Posts : 2136
Join date : 2015-06-04
Location : México

PostSubject: Re: Help Navana CREATE HER MUGEN ROSTER!   October 7th 2015, 9:28 pm

ok.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
Neophyte



Posts : 1627
Join date : 2014-06-17
Age : 22
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Help Navana CREATE HER MUGEN ROSTER!   October 7th 2015, 9:52 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neophyte



Posts : 1627
Join date : 2014-06-17
Age : 22
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Help Navana CREATE HER MUGEN ROSTER!   October 9th 2015, 7:30 pm

Bump!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yunnin



Posts : 1406
Join date : 2015-08-23
Age : 21
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Help Navana CREATE HER MUGEN ROSTER!   October 9th 2015, 7:46 pm

Well, this is where I get good part of my roster: mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/1628-marvel-comics-universe/ take a look here and see if there's any new female char for you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doom



Posts : 3808
Join date : 2014-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Help Navana CREATE HER MUGEN ROSTER!   October 9th 2015, 7:48 pm


I'll send you a PM.
Because they are Hentai Chars. Twisted Evil
I hope you like it.




lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
btony89



Posts : 2136
Join date : 2015-06-04
Location : México

PostSubject: Re: Help Navana CREATE HER MUGEN ROSTER!   October 9th 2015, 8:31 pm

this is not over yet, i havent upload my pack number 7.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
btony89



Posts : 2136
Join date : 2015-06-04
Location : México

PostSubject: Re: Help Navana CREATE HER MUGEN ROSTER!   October 9th 2015, 8:32 pm

@yunnin wrote:
Well, this is where I get good part of my roster: mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/1628-marvel-comics-universe/ take a look here and see if there's any new female char for you

i used to search in there but, they delete the mvsc collection. scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
Yunnin



Posts : 1406
Join date : 2015-08-23
Age : 21
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Help Navana CREATE HER MUGEN ROSTER!   October 9th 2015, 8:37 pm

@Doom wrote:

I'll send you a PM.
Because they are Hentai Chars. Twisted Evil
I hope you like it.




lol!

It remembers me when I downloaded "Queen of fighters" in a torrent file, thinking it would be a great game filled with powerful girls battling... Well, their looks didn't disapoint tho, but the gameplay of good part of them is terrible riiiggghhht I even erased that for it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
btony89



Posts : 2136
Join date : 2015-06-04
Location : México

PostSubject: Re: Help Navana CREATE HER MUGEN ROSTER!   October 9th 2015, 8:40 pm

meanwhile, im gonna post this little stage pack, if someone wants it. Smile
http://www.mediafire.com/download/s6xbcw8jbm4ulmq/stages+pack.rar
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
btony89



Posts : 2136
Join date : 2015-06-04
Location : México

PostSubject: Re: Help Navana CREATE HER MUGEN ROSTER!   October 9th 2015, 8:44 pm

@yunnin wrote:
@Doom wrote:

I'll send you a PM.
Because they are Hentai Chars. Twisted Evil
I hope you like it.




lol!

It remembers me when I downloaded "Queen of fighters" in a torrent file, thinking it would be a great game filled with powerful girls battling... Well, their looks didn't disapoint tho, but the gameplay of good part of them is terrible riiiggghhht I even erased that for it

that remenber me, the time i download a version of athena that have good sprites and a decent ai, but after open her .def with fighter factory, i send her to the recycle bin, to never download her again. riiiggghhht
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
Yunnin



Posts : 1406
Join date : 2015-08-23
Age : 21
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Help Navana CREATE HER MUGEN ROSTER!   October 9th 2015, 8:49 pm

@btony89 wrote:
@yunnin wrote:
@Doom wrote:

I'll send you a PM.
Because they are Hentai Chars. Twisted Evil
I hope you like it.




lol!

It remembers me when I downloaded "Queen of fighters" in a torrent file, thinking it would be a great game filled with powerful girls battling... Well, their looks didn't disapoint tho, but the gameplay of good part of them is terrible riiiggghhht I even erased that for it

that remenber me, the thime i download a version of athena that have good sprites and a decent ai, but after open her .def with fighter factory, i send her to the reclycle bin, to never download her again. riiiggghhht


HUAEHUAEHUAEHUAEUHAEUUHAEHUAEHUAEH
sorry, I had to type our brazilian's internet laughning
I don't like this kind of chars because they are more "pervert intended" than a fighter itself, and my sister plays with me sometimes, so it's unconfortable too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
btony89



Posts : 2136
Join date : 2015-06-04
Location : México

PostSubject: Re: Help Navana CREATE HER MUGEN ROSTER!   October 9th 2015, 8:56 pm

yes, i understand you, my computer is in the Hall where everyone is,  so yeah thats is why i hate that type of chars, i want a fightin game not a adult's only movie. riiiggghhht
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
Neophyte



Posts : 1627
Join date : 2014-06-17
Age : 22
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Help Navana CREATE HER MUGEN ROSTER!   October 9th 2015, 9:06 pm

Thank you both for helping! Hoping to get even more female characters!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
btony89



Posts : 2136
Join date : 2015-06-04
Location : México

PostSubject: Re: Help Navana CREATE HER MUGEN ROSTER!   October 9th 2015, 9:22 pm

im creating another pack, so your colection is gonna be bigger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
Doom



Posts : 3808
Join date : 2014-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Help Navana CREATE HER MUGEN ROSTER!   October 9th 2015, 9:40 pm

@btony89 wrote:
im creating another pack, so your colection is gonna be bigger.


Ammm ...
Tal vez deberías poner una lista con el contenido de cada pack ...
Se que es bastante trabajo extra ... pero sería útil ...
Simplemente podrías copiar los nombres del "select.def" ...
Yo le he pasado un link con chars "H" porque pensé que no estaban en tu pack ...

Por cierto ...
Se aprecia tu esfuerzo y tiempo para ayudar al prójimo ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Help Navana CREATE HER MUGEN ROSTER!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Discussion-
Jump to: