Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc Cheetah Wip
by ernes Today at 10:55 pm

» CAPCOM VS SNK - STAGE PACK 2016
by mazemerald Today at 10:49 pm

» doctrine dark from street fighter ex released!
by naruto Today at 10:29 pm

» How to fight a character with it's default pallete
by patz2509 Today at 10:25 pm

» A basic "The less health, the more knockback" code?
by Mega_Man Today at 8:35 pm

» Spector Palettes
by tony spector Today at 8:19 pm

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

Why I haven't been contributing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darthpool

PostSubject: Why I haven't been contributing   September 21st 2015, 8:57 pm

I posted this in another topic but it's probably more appropriate I make a new topic for this
Shadow Lord wrote:
I tried not to say anything but you guys deserve to know that the reason I'm not back to contributing yet is because I'm going through a lot of bad stuff in my personal life at the moment and I just need to fix all of my real life problems before I can start contributing again. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience, I'm sure there's a lot of you who want to get palettes and soundpatches more often than you do especially with Zombiebrock retiring and me being one of the only palette/soundpatch creators still active at the moment. I'll try to sort things out as soon as possible.
I won't tell you guys exactly what's been happening but it's mostly been issues with my social life and depression. I may not be in the mood to contribute but I will at least try to interact more here cause I will need people to talk to considering it's probably gonna be a bit lonely in real life for awhile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doom

PostSubject: Re: Why I haven't been contributing   September 21st 2015, 9:07 pm

Take care of yourself ... Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Rider

PostSubject: Re: Why I haven't been contributing   September 21st 2015, 11:09 pm

Shadow Lord wrote:
I posted this in another topic but it's probably more appropriate I make a new topic for this
Shadow Lord wrote:
I tried not to say anything but you guys deserve to know that the reason I'm not back to contributing yet is because I'm going through a lot of bad stuff in my personal life at the moment and I just need to fix all of my real life problems before I can start contributing again. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience, I'm sure there's a lot of you who want to get palettes and soundpatches more often than you do especially with Zombiebrock retiring and me being one of the only palette/soundpatch creators still active at the moment. I'll try to sort things out as soon as possible.
I won't tell you guys exactly what's been happening but it's mostly been issues with my social life and depression. I may not be in the mood to contribute but I will at least try to interact more here cause I will need people to talk to considering it's probably gonna be a bit lonely in real life for awhile.

I think I know how you feel, Yes Indeed interacting with others is probably the best solution to your problems. If you want to contact me feel free to PM me Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Why I haven't been contributing   September 22nd 2015, 8:39 am

don't worry about thinking you need to make stuff all the time. interacting here like you said is also contributing Smile if that is all you contribute for a time, then that is just fine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Why I haven't been contributing   September 22nd 2015, 10:15 am

@volzzilla wrote:
don't worry about thinking you need to make stuff all the time. interacting here like you said is also contributing Smile if that is all you contribute for a time, then that is just fine Very Happy

that's totally true, just look after yourself, your mugen friends will be here for you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: Why I haven't been contributing   September 22nd 2015, 8:50 pm

Thanks for all the support guys I really needed it, I'm sure I'll be able to get through this soon enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WADEPOOL

PostSubject: Re: Why I haven't been contributing   September 27th 2015, 12:12 am

Yeah, Everybody has that(bad stuff)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: Why I haven't been contributing   October 8th 2015, 10:14 pm

Well guys more things have happened to me and I'll try to explain it to you guys without going into too much detail. So a few days ago I found out that a close real life friend of mine has been getting into trouble and I won't be seeing him (or even talking to him) for a while. Things were starting to look a lot better for me before this and all of the sudden I find out about this and I'm back to where I started.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Why I haven't been contributing
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Discussion-
Jump to: