A place to have fun with Mugen

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» TK's Lets Play: Legend of Zelda - Beyond Hyrule (ZC)
by TK830515 Today at 12:58 pm

» Let's make your own meaning of "M.U.G.E.N"!
by NamelessOnlinePlayer Today at 12:05 pm

» doctrine dark from street fighter ex released!
by Mcbifficus Today at 11:33 am

» Spider-Man: Homecoming trailer
by volzzilla Today at 11:19 am

» Tekken chuchoryu proyect
by volzzilla Today at 11:10 am

» Axel Stone by Nexus Games/Shin Mako & SeanAlty - 100 Youtube Subs Release
by pockydeluxe1 Today at 10:53 am

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

MvC Apocalypse WIP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
cravd

PostSubject: Re: MvC Apocalypse WIP   April 5th 2013, 11:44 am

according to AX already has quite made ‚Äč‚Äčthis character and the contribution of all you can do even better would be good desir what you have and put it in the private section and see who it is that wants to contribute more. besides the changing shape of apokalipsis makes it easy to adapt any kind of shock or serious attacks good.

commenting:
recognized by its poor quality, would like desir that not is so but I equal consider myself Similarly, edito fast and you accustom me I overlook several details that after seeing again and again achievement correcting hehehe everything by proxy do so fast.

de acuerdo con AX ya se tiene bastante hecho de este personaje y la contribucion de todos lo podra hacer aun mejor seria bueno desir que es lo que se tiene y ponerlo en la seccion privada y ver quien es el que quiere contribuir con mas. aparte la forma cambiante de apokalipsis lo hace facil de adaptar cualquier tipo de golpes o ataques seria bueno .

comentando:
reconocido por su mala calidad, quisiera desir que no es asi pero yo igual me considero igual forma, edito rapido y aveces me paso por alto varios detalles que despues de ver una y otra vez logro corregir hehehe todo por poder hacerlo rapido.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
galactus

PostSubject: Re: MvC Apocalypse WIP   April 5th 2013, 12:51 pm

[quote="Ax"]
@mugenaddict34 wrote:

@ galactus,

I also prefer that Dormamu. I did have a remaining mugen game in mind after I complete all my current games.

It would consist of

Dr.Strange VS Shuma Gorath
Ghost Rider VS blackheart
Blade VS Mephisto
Daredevil VS ???

Boss: Dormamu

Although that would be a project 5-10 years from now. I have a lot of games I'd rather do first.

Lol could be a long wait then, might be still here knowing me though Lol Laughing and Im really glad that you like that Version of Dormamu like me Ax and I bet the mugen version would be worth the wait knowing you Ax Cool Smile I just hope I am still around and still into mugen by then Lol Laughing

sounds like a good future project as well by the way I wish you good luck with it as well when you get around to it Ax Cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RobiWanKen0bi

PostSubject: Re: MvC Apocalypse WIP   April 5th 2013, 1:05 pm

@Ax wrote:
I quickly lost interest in this wip as I am not really that big of an X-Men fan. I really just started this wip because it's been in demand since I first started mugen. I am also not worried about this wip as it got a lot of contributors over night.

I am certain it will get finished! For sure! And soon!

Continue your work and share here amongst the others and you can all combine whatever works best together. I believe every single contributor to this wip has done the character justice and has blended their contributions flawlessly.

Alright, then I shall do my best. Here's what I've done so far.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The character itself is (almost) playable. It has all normal and attack moves and it has one special move (except falling, I think).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

As soon as I finish the animations, I'm gonna add his custom sounds and add more special and hyper moves. Smile
Of course, if someone has something to add to him then post it here. Wink

Good luck with your project Ax. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beto

PostSubject: Re: MvC Apocalypse WIP   April 5th 2013, 1:41 pm

It could be done as a final boss, it could be huge after the first round when he was under the command of computer, sprites are the giants of capcom, would be very good
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
RobiWanKen0bi

PostSubject: Re: MvC Apocalypse WIP   April 5th 2013, 2:03 pm

@Ax wrote:
These are amazing!

I believe there is enough for a beta release now.

it also looks like this is no longer my project but all of ours Wink

Cheers! cheers

Thanks. They're just sprite edits, so the real deal is just about to start. I don't know when will I release him, 'cos I thought adding some stuff that I've found while searching. Smile
Hey you're the man! You've started this after all. Without you this wouldn't be possible. cheers

I'm only wondering, since Apocalypse is from Egypt and I plan on adding some sprites from Anakaris (a Capcom character mugenized by Kong) should I try to contact Kong for permission, or can someone do that for me?

@Beto wrote:
It could be done as a final boss, it could be huge after the first round when he was under the command of computer, sprites are the giants of capcom, would be very good

I thought the same thing, but it reeeeeeeaaaalllyyy needs a huge amount of time and coding skills. For now I plan to make at least a hyper for it. For example something like when he activates a hyper, he gets huge, kicks some shells and returns to its normal size. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cravd

PostSubject: Re: MvC Apocalypse WIP   April 5th 2013, 2:15 pm

RobiWanKen0bi editions as good AX comment is almost perfect for a beta and after that perhaps more people are encouraged to cooperate with their issues.
anakaris is a very good option I hope is what you want, you can adapt some of the.

buenas ediciones RobiWanKen0bi y como AX comento es casi perfecto para un beta y despues de eso talvez mas gente se anime a cooperar con su ediciones.
anakaris es una muy buena opcion espero sea lo que buscas, se puede adaptar algo de el.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beto

PostSubject: Re: MvC Apocalypse WIP   April 5th 2013, 3:59 pm

this is true, requires good coding for a good result
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
dev

PostSubject: Re: MvC Apocalypse WIP   April 5th 2013, 4:11 pm

I thought Angelus was working on Apocalypse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: MvC Apocalypse WIP   April 5th 2013, 5:13 pm

With Ax return - no. I have no time for apoc right now. But how you can see, many people are working on this him!

Good luck, guys! If I can, then I will help you in future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mugenaddict34

PostSubject: Re: MvC Apocalypse WIP   April 5th 2013, 6:26 pm

Quote :
Some (many) would laugh at that dedication comment LOL

I am notorious for poor quality

I dont know you as well as others here, so I'm basing my arguments in what I'm seeing now Wink . Anyways, I'm notorious to never finish anything that I started. I'm the laziest spriter here, a lot of good intentions but no discipline Embarassed

Back to top Go down
View user profile
galactus

PostSubject: Re: MvC Apocalypse WIP   April 5th 2013, 9:33 pm

Wow, those Apocalypse sprites are Awesome Shocked Cool great edits RobiWanKen0bi well done and good luck with him as well, really looking forward to this character personally cant wait to play as him been dreaming of a better version of him like this for years it feels great to see it getting closer and closer to becoming a reality bounce cheers Very Happy

again I wish you (and anyone else involved in this wip) good luck with him, and he is looking great so far in my opinion Cool Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RobiWanKen0bi

PostSubject: Re: MvC Apocalypse WIP   April 6th 2013, 2:11 pm

@galactus wrote:
Wow, those Apocalypse sprites are Awesome Shocked Cool great edits RobiWanKen0bi well done and good luck with him as well, really looking forward to this character personally cant wait to play as him been dreaming of a better version of him like this for years it feels great to see it getting closer and closer to becoming a reality bounce cheers Very Happy

again I wish you (and anyone else involved in this wip) good luck with him, and he is looking great so far in my opinion Cool Smile

Thanks Galactus and everyone else. I've received a lot of positive comments and I haven't made anything yet. Well it's time to earn your praises. Smile

If you like those then you'll love these:

I've added his missing cables on his previously released sprites and made some new ones. I still need to increase the height on some sprites, improve his colors/shading and do some minor editing on his boots. Here's a kicking animation, just to kick, or kill the time while waiting for new updates. Enjoy and thanks for the support! Wink

Back to top Go down
View user profile

MvC Apocalypse WIP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Projects-
Jump to: