Hey, nice concept.
- It'd be nice to add screenshots to the first post.
- You left spaces in your .def and .sff filenames "Maximum Mayhem" replace the spaces with underscores. If you leave spaces in the filenames, mugen will have an issue assigning said stage to certain characters.
- There's a lack of deltas which is a bit weird, you should consider more delta movements.
- I personally don't like your floortension, or vertical follow but they're appropriate for MVC styled characters I suppose.
- Your boundhigh is wrong, I can see trails at the top of the stage.
- The animations themselves seem really choppy, maybe you could add more frames? Or even slow down their movements with ticks.
- You should change the P1startx for public releases that aren't solely for the symbiote project to 70 and the negative equivalent, changing these can effect character intros.
- Your sprites aren't cropped, always crop your sprites.