by Bambino Da Don Today at 4:02 am

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

need help

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mkfreak89

PostSubject: need help   August 17th 2015, 3:50 pm

hello i have an small problem with my mugen, when i lose a fight in arcade mode in an random stage it should be supposed to be the same stage i fought the character at first but mugen chooses always another stage for the rematch.

Is there anyone who knows how to fix that ? please let me know , cause im making my own screenpack but i got this small problem which is disturbing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: need help   August 17th 2015, 5:29 pm

I would think it's because you don't have that stage linked to, or associated with that specific character.  You can do this manually in the text document, but if you are new to MUGEN, I think I should introduce you to VSelect.  It's very handy and VERY cool.  (I keep vselect in a "vselect" folder within my Mugen folder.  It keeps things close together.

http://tunglashor.webnode.com/products/vselect/

You can either right click on your character's icon to bring up the settings for him (Assign stages and personal theme music and even their fighting order) or under "view" click  "show character list" and either drag and drop characters into your select screen.  Another thing you can do is use the drop menu in the character list and change it to stages, then drag the character icon over the name of the stage you want to associate them with. (Make sure the stage is in the "included" section or it won't be in-game)  There's always ways to do this with character order too.  You can do it in groups by selecting them while holding the shift or ctrl keys.

I hope this helps you and makes your MUGEN life easier!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mkfreak89

PostSubject: Re: need help   August 17th 2015, 5:42 pm

thanks alot but its not that i assigned an character to a specific stage cause all characters are fighting on random stages, but when you usually lose in arcade than after you go back to the select screen and choose your fighter than the rematch should be on the same stage as before, but in my mugen it always switches randomly to another stage
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: need help   August 18th 2015, 5:34 am

That's what I thought you meant, but I don't MUGEN works that way. Random is just that, random. So when you lose, it doesn't remember the last place you played at. Seems like it should, but it doesn't. MUGEN may be a very cool arcade fighting emulator, but it's not perfect. Just like it doesn't show the portraits for both P1 characters you choose. It didn't always support tagging or animated portraits, but with work you can get it to. It's little things like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

need help
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Help-
Jump to: