A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» My Sprites & Animations
by Aℓίcℯ Today at 9:00 pm

» FLAMMABLEKING IS BACK!! And, Has A Potential W.I.P. On His Hands!!! (Special Attack Frame Complete!)
by flammableking Today at 8:26 pm

» Castlevania Netflix
by BadDude Today at 8:21 pm

» Screenpack search Mugen Fighting Evolution MAx
by shags2dope Today at 8:15 pm

» Voting: Best Mugen Creation for Quarter #3 of 2016
by shags2dope Today at 7:55 pm

» Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... a WIP for spriters to share help
by shags2dope Today at 7:47 pm

Special Features at MMV




Chat on MMV w/ Discord


Share | 
 

 Adon Street Fighter (Pots Gameplay)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
varo_hades

avatar

Posts : 342
Join date : 2014-04-06
Age : 24

PostSubject: Adon Street Fighter (Pots Gameplay)   Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:54 am

Hi everybody this time I bring an edit of Trololo's Adon.
I hope that you don't retire buddy, and back one day.
I hope enjoy this edit.
The new things:
-Changed the old super combo Jaguar Avalanche for the Jaguar Avalanche of Super Street Fighter 4.
-Jaguar Revolver lvl 3 is now the lvl 2, and Jaguar Revolver lvl 2 is now the lvl 1.
-Changed the hyper portrait.
-Changed the finish fonts.
-Added more palettes.
-Special intro vs Sagat (my edit of divinewolf)
-Thousand Jaguar has more clsn2 for collision.
-Fixed some bugs.






Link:
http://www.4shared.com/rar/XZ55ANJGba/Adon.html

Alt link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/2ynya1bc4hc90wq/Adon.rar
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adminbot

avatar

Posts : 2250
Join date : 2012-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Adon Street Fighter (Pots Gameplay)   Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:52 am

Thank you for sharing. Now added to the forum index news block.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net
btony89

avatar

Posts : 2136
Join date : 2015-06-04
Location : México

PostSubject: Re: Adon Street Fighter (Pots Gameplay)   Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:36 am

great
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
borewood2013

avatar

Posts : 3974
Join date : 2014-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Adon Street Fighter (Pots Gameplay)   Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:32 pm

Thank you very much for your MUGEN release!

I suck at using Adon, both in the source games and in MUGEN............

I think the most powerful Adon is the SF1 one heh heh..........just kidding........ tongue 

The 2xpunch throw.....the being-thrown custom state animation Action 815......the 4th fourth frame uses sprite 5010,30 yet it is not a standard default MUGEN Required Sprite, so for any MUGEN characters who don't have this custom sprite 5010,30, when being thrown by Adon, he/she/it will disappear during that custom Action 815 the 4th fourth frame....... Surprised

Adon's crouching medium punch seems to miss someone like KFM........I mean the StateDef 410......may be you can add some front Width to it? Smile

Jaguar Avalanche seems to miss someone like KFM........I mean after the 2nd second move hit, KFM is air-juggled a bit too high for the 3rd third move hit to happen.........may be you can add some more Vel X and minus some more Vel Y for the 3rd third move hit, to see.......... cyclops

-----------------------------------------------

@btony89:
Oh your forum signature is so cool! Exclamation  Your own drawing? Question


Last edited by borewood2013 on Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
btony89

avatar

Posts : 2136
Join date : 2015-06-04
Location : México

PostSubject: Re: Adon Street Fighter (Pots Gameplay)   Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:02 pm

@btony89:
Oh your forum signature is so cool! Exclamation  Your own drawing? Question[/quote]


no man, is from this artist http://sandikarakhim.deviantart.com/art/Marvel-Capcom-Characters-Sketch-549313015?q=gallery%3ASandikaRakhim&qo=1

i like his drawings, his gallery is great
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
varo_hades

avatar

Posts : 342
Join date : 2014-04-06
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Adon Street Fighter (Pots Gameplay)   Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:40 am

@Adminbot wrote:
Thank you for sharing. Now added to the forum index news block.
You're welcome and thanks Smile

@btony89 wrote:
great
Thanks Smile

@borewood2013 wrote:
Thank you very much for your MUGEN release!

I suck at using Adon, both in the source games and in MUGEN............

I think the most powerful Adon is the SF1 one heh heh..........just kidding........ tongue  

The 2xpunch throw.....the being-thrown custom state animation Action 815......the 4th fourth frame uses sprite 5010,30 yet it is not a standard default MUGEN Required Sprite, so for any MUGEN characters who don't have this custom sprite 5010,30, when being thrown by Adon, he/she/it will disappear during that custom Action 815 the 4th fourth frame....... Surprised

Adon's crouching medium punch seems to miss someone like KFM........I mean the StateDef 410......may be you can add some front Width to it? Smile

Jaguar Avalanche seems to miss someone like KFM........I mean after the 2nd second move hit, KFM is air-juggled a bit too high for the 3rd third move hit to happen.........may be you can add some more Vel X and minus some more Vel Y for the 3rd third move hit, to see.......... cyclops

You're welcome my friend Razz
-Ok I will fix it.
-Ok I will fix it.
-I will check jeje.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
patz2509

avatar

Posts : 110
Join date : 2012-10-07
Location : Mexico City

PostSubject: Re: Adon Street Fighter (Pots Gameplay)   Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:01 pm

Hi Varo Smile I tried your adon and really is excellent: thumbsup: I just wanted to ask you a favor ... (if you could make it, in the end is your character and you have the last word) only if you could put the in chain ability to make combos as well, as the specials and hypers... Sad something similar to the infinite chars would be great for finish to enjoy this: ilu: or you could put this option to choose it for the player himself , if someone did not like it ... thanks anyway and excellent your work: fancy:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
varo_hades

avatar

Posts : 342
Join date : 2014-04-06
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Adon Street Fighter (Pots Gameplay)   Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:11 pm

@patz2509 wrote:
Hi Varo Smile I tried your adon and really is excellent: thumbsup: I just wanted to ask you a favor ... (if you could make it, in the end is your character and you have the last word) only if you could put the in chain ability to make combos as well, as the specials and hypers... Sad something similar to the infinite chars would be great for finish to enjoy this: ilu: or you could put this option to choose it for the player himself , if someone did not like it ... thanks anyway and excellent your work: fancy:
Thanks man Smile
And sorry but add the chain combos in normal moves is gameplay of infinite and adon is in pots gameplay, if you want the chain combos you can add by yourself, isn't difficult Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tradt-Production

avatar

Posts : 162
Join date : 2014-11-15
Age : 25
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Adon Street Fighter (Pots Gameplay)   Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:26 pm

Great to see back some activity from you dude Smile Your works are amazing !
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tradtmugen.blogspot.fr/
exit370



Posts : 71
Join date : 2013-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Adon Street Fighter (Pots Gameplay)   Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:59 pm

Always liked this dude. Gonna try him out. Thanks so much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
varo_hades

avatar

Posts : 342
Join date : 2014-04-06
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Adon Street Fighter (Pots Gameplay)   Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:13 pm

@Tradt-Production wrote:
Great to see back some activity from you dude Smile Your works are amazing !
Thanks man Razz

@exit370 wrote:
Always liked this dude. Gonna try him out. Thanks so much.
You're welcome man Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
varo_hades

avatar

Posts : 342
Join date : 2014-04-06
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Adon Street Fighter (Pots Gameplay)   Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:37 am

@patz2509 wrote:
Hi Varo Smile I tried your adon and really is excellent: thumbsup: I just wanted to ask you a favor ... (if you could make it, in the end is your character and you have the last word) only if you could put the in chain ability to make combos as well, as the specials and hypers... Sad something similar to the infinite chars would be great for finish to enjoy this: ilu: or you could put this option to choose it for the player himself , if someone did not like it ... thanks anyway and excellent your work: fancy:

Is your lucky day, because Ryuu made a patch of Adon for perform chain combos, here is the link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3z2puv67p7pscj3/Chain+combos+adon.rar
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Adon Street Fighter (Pots Gameplay)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Releases :: Characters-
Jump to: