Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MVC INFINITE STAGE PACK
by mazemerald Yesterday at 11:27 pm

» Happy Birthday to *** Angelus Silverhead ***
by Adminbot Yesterday at 11:02 pm

» Let's make your own meaning of "M.U.G.E.N"!
by volzzilla Yesterday at 10:50 pm

» Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic
by volzzilla Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» Walking Dead TV talk
by volzzilla Yesterday at 10:47 pm

» Spam Game: Word Association Game
by TheRedBeast Yesterday at 10:06 pm

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

MUGEN 1.1 - HD/HR (?) Balanced Ridley (Metroid)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BaganSmashBros

PostSubject: Re: MUGEN 1.1 - HD/HR (?) Balanced Ridley (Metroid)   August 4th 2015, 3:45 pm

@chuchoryu wrote:
@BaganSmashBros wrote:
@volzzilla wrote:
that animation is really good. great work bagan
Thanks.
@chuchoryu wrote:
I LOVE THIS OONE!!! But I nedd to ask you this, can you make this?

Here are the sprites are opensource:  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

...dude, i don't need this s**t when i have this:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This would give me a lot more freedom with what i want her to do and this would also make her harder to beat. Besides, i don't know how to make those kind of bosses (with sprites moving in the coding rather than in animations).
You have 3D of this Queen Metroid?...AWESOME!!!
Yeah. I also have Nightmare, Phantoon, etc. But thats for another day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bagansmashbros.deviantart.com/
BaganSmashBros

PostSubject: Re: MUGEN 1.1 - HD/HR (?) Balanced Ridley (Metroid)   August 6th 2015, 9:08 am

Well, all of the lost progress is...not lost anymore? Idunno. Anyway, i already finished all punches, light kick and strong aerial kick. I still haven't decided what kind of gameplay style to use. But certainly not the common 6-buttons kind of thing. Have standing animation for now:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
He isn't as dark as on previous image, but thats just to make him easier to recolor and more fitting when compared to most characters. I would like to show other animations, but it takes a while to clean them so they can be cropped properly and uploading doesn't goes any faster either. I think i should write moveset i planned for him here, but a bit later. Most likely today or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
BaganSmashBros

PostSubject: Re: MUGEN 1.1 - HD/HR (?) Balanced Ridley (Metroid)   August 14th 2015, 4:16 am

Sorry for lack of updates, but here is a big one.
Ridley is ready for beta release (right now, he is missing few specials and hypers, but he is fully functional). His AI is as brutal as usual, but now it relies on combos than raw damage and really cheap attacks like guard push that can actually hurt his opponent. Here is it in action:

You can easily beat him once you learn what he does after what. Oh, and don't worry - Ridley still doesn't talks. He laughs, but that sound is mixed with roars, so, it sounds more fitting than if i would leave it as it is. And here is his full moveset in a match against one of previous Ridleys i made:

I also added Burned (which is just Ridley with darker colors and torn wings), Frozen (which is Ridley in a huge chunk of ice like in SSB) and Pharaoh Curse (which is Little Birdie of course) animations. No Shocked animation because thats not possible (but i would do it if it would be possible) and no Midnight Bliss because...why?
If 2nd video doesn't shows up, then its because its not done uploading. But it should be over soon.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: MUGEN 1.1 - HD/HR (?) Balanced Ridley (Metroid)   August 14th 2015, 9:44 am

edited your post a little so as to show the first video as it did not embed correctly.

everything is looking so good. thank you for sharing. Smile will put in the news in a little bit
Back to top Go down
View user profile

MUGEN 1.1 - HD/HR (?) Balanced Ridley (Metroid)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Projects-
Jump to: