PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Rewrich Wallach by iruka, updated 4/12/16
by pophigof Today at 1:03 am

» NEW Yolomate's palettes blind man creator!
by TheRedBeast Yesterday at 11:29 pm

» Spector Palettes
by TheRedBeast Yesterday at 11:16 pm

» Who is in your MVC4 wishlist
by Darthpool Yesterday at 9:58 pm

» Killer Croc released
by ME72K_U Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Anti-monitor DC by bam77
by ME72K_U Yesterday at 9:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

CvS Zero Suit Samus + Suit Samus 2015!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: CvS Zero Suit Samus + Suit Samus 2015!!!   August 14th 2015, 10:44 am

@borewood2013 wrote:
Wow I really like your CvS_ZeroSuitSamus upgrade!  So awesome! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Oh your new CvS_SuitSamus is awesome too!   I am sure after you give her more sprites/moves there will be more CvS Samus fun for MUGEN! yes (oh can you please add the morph ball sprites/moves to her? Question )
Cvs_Arachnus is an interesting Metroid boss too!  I think its "button b" move needs an extra version for some moments when Arachnus is close to P2 because it seems to miss P2 when getting close to P2........

Yes, cheers very much!  

Found this interesting Samus/Metroid fan art:
Oh! yeah! I make some extra moves for Samus, the 2 versions mi amigo and Arachnus now is upgrade is more difficult and more Metroid characters, I like the picrue you find mi amigo, I find this

IM MUGEN MAKER! 19!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: CvS Zero Suit Samus + Suit Samus 2015!!!   August 14th 2015, 11:08 am

Such lol.
Such awkward moment
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gonzaLOL

PostSubject: Re: CvS Zero Suit Samus + Suit Samus 2015!!!   August 15th 2015, 4:38 am

como siempre gran trabajo
good work  
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXBQb23dW7kDPfa3z8YF79A
chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: CvS Zero Suit Samus + Suit Samus 2015!!!   August 17th 2015, 10:24 am

@erickablond wrote:
Here samus is not working, says that this error in file def, I already tried to download it again and continues with the same error.
If you sue Mugen 1.1 this charcter dont run, use Mugen 1.0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: CvS Zero Suit Samus + Suit Samus 2015!!!   August 17th 2015, 10:32 am

@Mistah Jorge wrote:
Such lol.
Such awkward moment
And wait for this 2

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lows 9.0

PostSubject: Re: CvS Zero Suit Samus + Suit Samus 2015!!!   August 20th 2015, 12:59 pm

Suit samus is the character i most choose to play now! great job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://allmugenstuff.blogspot.com.br/
chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: CvS Zero Suit Samus + Suit Samus 2015!!!   August 21st 2015, 11:19 am

@Lows 9.0 wrote:
Thanks, and really soon Christie Monteiro comming for mugen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
erickablond

PostSubject: Re: CvS Zero Suit Samus + Suit Samus 2015!!!   August 23rd 2015, 8:10 pm

Someone else is having the same problem that I have with samus aran?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuyoi

PostSubject: Re: CvS Zero Suit Samus + Suit Samus 2015!!!   August 23rd 2015, 8:37 pm

@chuchoryu wrote:
@Lows 9.0 wrote:
Thanks, and really soon Christie Monteiro comming for mugen

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiruzato

PostSubject: Re: CvS Zero Suit Samus + Suit Samus 2015!!!   August 26th 2015, 10:11 pm

I just made an edit to Suit Samus that changed the properties of some attacks and gave her a new Super move; the Power Bomb. Anyone interested?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: CvS Zero Suit Samus + Suit Samus 2015!!!   August 26th 2015, 11:05 pm

sounds awesome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiruzato

PostSubject: Re: CvS Zero Suit Samus + Suit Samus 2015!!!   August 26th 2015, 11:21 pm

https://www.mediafire.com/?z7tfaf879q3t4qg

Changes:

-Changed the sprite for the Morph Ball Bomb

-Changed the explosion GFX to more closely resemble an explosion

-Changed the properties of the Morph Ball Bomb; the bomb explodes later and Samus recovers earlier. The bomb itself also has a larger hitbox to increase usefulness.

-Prior, when an enemy came into contact with the Morph Ball Bomb, the explosion GFX did not play; this has been fixed.

-Added a flashing effect to the Screw Attack.

-Increased the speed of the Plasma Beam.

-Removed the Super Move background GFX, out of personal taste.

-Gave Samus a taunt.

-Changed the victory animation to something a little more "ready" -looking.

-Changed the intro fanfare to the fanfare from Metroid Prime.

-Gave Samus a new Super Move in the form of the Power Bomb (D,D,P); It has a large blast radius and hits multiple times and cannot be blocked. However, it doesn't explode upon contact and has to start up first. It consumes 2000 Power.

-Changed the Super Move command inputs to something more akin to other CvS-styled characters; D,F (x2)+P for the Hyper Beam, D,F (x2)+K for the Missile Barrage.

-Added three new palettes; No.6 is the Phazon Suit (red visor), No.12 is the Phazon Suit (orange visor), and No.7 is Dark Samus.

EDIT: Patch this into the main folder to prevent the Power Bomb from restoring almost all of Samus's Power upon hit.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/rxmrxp25b5a6j8s/CvS_SuitSamus.cns
Back to top Go down
View user profile
borewood2013

PostSubject: Re: CvS Zero Suit Samus + Suit Samus 2015!!!   August 27th 2015, 5:34 am

@Shiruzato:
Wow thank you for your cool edit!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: CvS Zero Suit Samus + Suit Samus 2015!!!   August 27th 2015, 10:48 am

@Shiruzato wrote:

Changes:

-Changed the properties of the Morph Ball Bomb; the bomb explodes later and Samus recovers earlier. The bomb itself also has a larger hitbox to increase usefulness.

-Prior, when an enemy came into contact with the Morph Ball Bomb, the explosion GFX did not play; this has been fixed.

-Gave Samus a taunt.

-Gave Samus a new Super Move in the form of the Power Bomb (D,D,P); It has a large blast radius and hits multiple times and cannot be blocked. However, it doesn't explode upon contact and has to start up first. It consumes 2000 Power.

-Changed the Super Move command inputs to something more akin to other CvS-styled characters; D,F (x2)+P for the Hyper Beam, D,F (x2)+K for the Missile Barrage.

-Added three new palettes; No.6 is the Phazon Suit (red visor), No.12 is the Phazon Suit (orange visor), and No.7 is Dark Samus.

EDIT: Patch this into the main folder to prevent the Power Bomb from restoring almost all of Samus's Power upon hit.

lots of work there. have you considered going into public creation? mugen can always use more people doing that...especially coding and especially coding here at MMV.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiruzato

PostSubject: Re: CvS Zero Suit Samus + Suit Samus 2015!!!   August 27th 2015, 1:24 pm

@volzzilla wrote:
@Shiruzato wrote:

Changes:

-Gave Samus a taunt.

lots of work there. have you considered going into public creation? mugen can always use more people doing that...especially coding and especially coding here at MMV.

Well I actually have around twenty or so edits that I've been sitting on, mostly due to either potential lack of public interest, an outdated base character, the fact that some were a bit too minor, or fear of offending the creator. ^ ^;

Chuchoryu, what do you think of the edit? Is it alright, or would you prefer that I remove it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

CvS Zero Suit Samus + Suit Samus 2015!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Releases :: Characters-
Jump to: