yolomate

PostSubject: Re: The penguin from batman   February 19th 2017, 3:13 pm

cmon We need a pinguin! now!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: The penguin from batman   February 21st 2017, 12:04 am

@JoeAngel wrote:
SO i Take it this never got released?? Alot of characters were never released for the batman screenpack I noticed.

creation for mugen is not a job, it is a hobby. because of that, some projects are never completed and that is ok. please do not think that just because someone made a project that they are obligated to release something. they are not making money to do these things and should not be thought of like some video game publisher who pour in tons on money on their projects.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JoeAngel

PostSubject: Re: The penguin from batman   February 21st 2017, 12:23 am

@volzzilla wrote:
@JoeAngel wrote:
SO i Take it this never got released?? Alot of characters were never released for the batman screenpack I noticed.

creation for mugen is not a job, it is a hobby. because of that, some projects are never completed and that is ok. please do not think that just because someone made a project that they are obligated to release something. they are not making money to do these things and should not be thought of like some video game publisher who pour in tons on money on their projects.

Woah why does that sound so rude, i would never expect anything of anyone, i only asked a question because I went ahead and created portraits and other stuff for the game and in other comments it says will be released, wasnt sure if it was released somewhere else you know what i mean i would never overstep or try to even sound any type of rude manor, i love this place and thge stuff people do. I just became a memeber and i know this stuff takes forever. I just wanted to know, im  looking everywhere for the best stuff buddy. Youve made a great screenpack too bud I have it and use it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yolomate

PostSubject: Re: The penguin from batman   February 21st 2017, 7:53 am

@volzzilla wrote:
@JoeAngel wrote:

SOME PEOPLE FORGET THAT!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: The penguin from batman   March 2nd 2017, 11:42 pm

@ JoeAngel...

...i did not mean any hostility with my post, so i apologize if you thought otherwise. being the main staff person here, i feel sometimes people need to be reminded that mugen creation is hard and that those that do it should not be looked at like gaming companies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: The penguin from batman   April 24th 2017, 12:35 pm

Is it even alive WIP
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The penguin from batman
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Projects-