A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Axel Stone by Nexus Games/Shin Mako & SeanAlty - 100 Youtube Subs Release
by CVS Artist Today at 8:05 pm

» Eric Draven [The Crow]
by ParaDo0x Today at 7:47 pm

» Riddick
by ParaDo0x Today at 7:40 pm

» WIP Valkyrie Marvel by Regisc and Cristianomelo w/video preview 11/18
by pockydeluxe1 Today at 7:14 pm

» [FORUM GAME] Alphabet Soup!
by Mistah Jorge Today at 6:09 pm

» The WitchBlade Masane Amaha
by borewood2013 Today at 3:33 pm

Special Features at MMV








Share | 
 

 Palette By Buan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
buanbuan



Posts : 189
Join date : 2013-07-03
Age : 30
Location : France

PostSubject: Palette By Buan   June 13th 2015, 10:55 pm

Ant-Man Scott Lang (Ant-man By Arkady)

Black hair for movie's palette, red for comics.


Pals :
Future Fondation, Movie, Avenger, Original, Classic


Link:
http://www.4shared.com/zip/Irc3IpbKba/AntManSL.html

Drax Movie/Comics pals (CC Draxx)

Pals Movie: Guardian, Ravager, Jail.
Pals Comics: Now, Return, Original.


Link:
http://www.4shared.com/zip/Y3N_ktdEce/Drax.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://metamondes.deviantart.com
Darthpool



Posts : 1014
Join date : 2014-02-18
Age : 16
Location : Latveria

PostSubject: Re: Palette By Buan   June 13th 2015, 10:59 pm

Really good palettes, I'm glad a bunch of palette makers are suddenly appearing out of nowhere cause I can't make as many palettes as I used to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zombiebrock



Posts : 1064
Join date : 2012-06-01
Age : 36
Location : Just The Raddest F*cking Palette maker Ever!

PostSubject: Re: Palette By Buan   June 13th 2015, 11:14 pm

wow, almost as if your an old hand at it, these are very nice
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/zombiebrocksmugenwarehouse/
buanbuan



Posts : 189
Join date : 2013-07-03
Age : 30
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Palette By Buan   June 13th 2015, 11:31 pm

Marvel Now Pals:


All New Pals


Link :
http://www.4shared.com/zip/VkFAl-zoba/PalsANMN.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://metamondes.deviantart.com
buanbuan



Posts : 189
Join date : 2013-07-03
Age : 30
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Palette By Buan   June 13th 2015, 11:54 pm

X-Men First Class Pals:

Link:
http://www.4shared.com/zip/vyPcT-Zwce/XMenFC.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://metamondes.deviantart.com
buanbuan



Posts : 189
Join date : 2013-07-03
Age : 30
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Palette By Buan   June 13th 2015, 11:57 pm

Thank.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://metamondes.deviantart.com
tony spector



Posts : 251
Join date : 2012-05-20
Age : 25
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Palette By Buan   June 14th 2015, 12:13 am

@buanbuan wrote:
Ant-Man Scott Lang (Ant-man By Arkady)

Black hair for movie's palette, red for comics.


Pals :
Future Fondation, Movie, Avenger, Original, Classic


Link:
http://www.4shared.com/zip/Irc3IpbKba/AntManSL.html

Drax Movie/Comics pals (CC Draxx)

Pals Movie: Guardian, Ravager, Jail.
Pals Comics: Now, Return, Original.


Link:
http://www.4shared.com/zip/Y3N_ktdEce/Drax.html

great job , congratulations.
clap clap
please one palette black costume of the Punisher by Acey
http://i.imgur.com/5CuR7oH.png
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Red Hood



Posts : 908
Join date : 2012-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Palette By Buan   June 14th 2015, 12:19 am

@buanbuan wrote:
X-Men First Class Pals:

Link:
http://www.4shared.com/zip/vyPcT-Zwce/XMenFC.html
this i want cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SIRALEXBABY



Posts : 1094
Join date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: GOOD JOB buanbuan!!!   June 14th 2015, 12:32 am

@buanbuan wrote:
Marvel Now Pals:


All New Pals


Link :
http://www.4shared.com/zip/VkFAl-zoba/PalsANMN.html
...PALS LOOK REALLY GOOD BRO..HOW ABOUT A REVERSE COLOR PUNISHER...WHITE ON BLACK?????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
erickablond



Posts : 394
Join date : 2014-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Palette By Buan   June 14th 2015, 11:46 am

These palletas are amazing, good work
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yolomate



Posts : 2176
Join date : 2013-06-17
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Palette By Buan   June 14th 2015, 1:23 pm

ok are great Pals but put names of creators of chars ok?? lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
buanbuan



Posts : 189
Join date : 2013-07-03
Age : 30
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Palette By Buan   January 18th 2016, 9:51 pm

News

Daredevil by Arkady

Horsmen of Death Banshee by Acey/Arkady Sentry by Acey (waiting Daken :p )

Alan Scott by Jason ToDD


http://www.4shared.com/zip/P4paIgYoce/PalsPack.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://metamondes.deviantart.com
SIRALEXBABY



Posts : 1094
Join date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: GOOD JOB...REQUEST !!!Gambit by Buckus WITH CSP   January 18th 2016, 11:09 pm

@buanbuan wrote:
News

Daredevil by Arkady

Horsmen of Death Banshee by Acey/Arkady Sentry by Acey (waiting Daken :p )

Alan Scott by Jason ToDD


http://www.4shared.com/zip/P4paIgYoce/PalsPack.html
..CAN YOU PLS  MAKE ...Death ( Gambit )...Gambit by Buckus WITH CSP...HERE IS LINK..http://www.mediafire.com/download/2rwwr11215whws3/Gambit.rar AND PICTURE,,," />,,THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SIRALEXBABY



Posts : 1094
Join date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Palette By Buan   January 18th 2016, 11:28 pm

OR USE THIS GAMBIT BY KAMEKAZE..http://network.mugenguild.com/kamekaze/...OR BOTH...THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
prospectone



Posts : 121
Join date : 2012-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Palette By Buan   January 19th 2016, 12:16 am

@SIRALEXBABY wrote:
@buanbuan wrote:
News

Daredevil by Arkady

Horsmen of Death Banshee by Acey/Arkady Sentry by Acey (waiting Daken :p )

Alan Scott by Jason ToDD


http://www.4shared.com/zip/P4paIgYoce/PalsPack.html
..CAN YOU PLS  MAKE ...Death ( Gambit )...Gambit by Buckus WITH CSP...HERE IS LINK..http://www.mediafire.com/download/2rwwr11215whws3/Gambit.rar AND PICTURE,,," />,,THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU

Holy crap. Did you just make death seed sentry palette? I love you affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Palette By Buan
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Releases :: Other Mugen Downloads-
Jump to: