A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» WIP Valkyrie Marvel by Regisc and Cristianomelo w/video preview 11/18
by Angelus_Silverhead Today at 5:47 am

» [Sword Dancer '93] Shop / Zizel
by Bambino Da Don Today at 4:05 am

» [Pu Li Ru La] Mel
by Bambino Da Don Today at 4:03 am

» Sandbag Morden by STG
by Bambino Da Don Today at 4:02 am

» SFIV 3D Characters by Jose Cuervo
by Bambino Da Don Today at 4:00 am

» SFxT Ryu 3D by Jose Cuervo
by Bambino Da Don Today at 3:57 am

Special Features at MMV








Share | 
 

 SF4 Charlie Nash, for the upcomming 2016 SF5!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
chuchoryu



Posts : 2731
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 27
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: SF4 Charlie Nash, for the upcomming 2016 SF5!!!   June 12th 2015, 9:51 am

================================|SF5 Charlie/Nash by 0.12 Edit by chuchoryu|=================================
                                ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Hello friends! now SF5 comming this 2016...Im really exited to see the game, but for now enjoy this little edit using color separation for him and some extra moves (the video previo moves by Capcom) I try to do my best in this one, maybe need a lot of moves but for now is early beta and playable, enjoy and have fun!!



Nash:  www.4shared.com/rar/IBlzmNSEce/NashSF5EDIT.html?

=====<Move list>=====
**Move List**
Sonic Boom: (charge) B, F + Any Punch   EX properties

Summer Sault: (charge) D, u + Any Kick   EX Properties

Moonsault Slash: D, DB, B + Any Kick   EX Properties
*Only in the air

Genocide Cutter: D, DF, F, D, DF, F + Any Punch

Genocide Kick: D, DB, B + Any Kick

<Lv1 SUPER>

.Sonic Break:           (charge) B, F, B, F, Any Punch
.Crossfire Blitz:       (charge) B, F, B, F, Any Kick
.Reversed Sommersault:  (charge) DB, DF, DB, U, Any Punch
.Moonsault Strike:      D, DB, B, D, DB, B, Any Kick

<Lv2 SUPER>

.Somersault Justice:    (charge) DB, DF, DB, U, k
.Crossfire Blitz:       (charge) B, F, B, F, 2k

<Lv3 SUPER>
.Final Mission:         D, DF, F, D, DF, F + 2 Punches

=====<Features>=====
-Firts Edit from P.O.S.T.
-For the future SF5
-All can use this is opensource

=====<What's Missing>=====

-More moves from SF5 (Not released yet)
-All from the upcomming SF5

=====<Special Thanks>=====

P.O.S.T.: I use the Nash he made, only I edit some attacks, all credits are for him
Mugen Fighter Guild: I enjoy all Nesh color separation sprites
And you: for download this character, you rocks!!


- Contact: chuchoryu@hotmail.com
- Facebook: Chuchoryu-Sama
- You Tube channel: chuchoryu Sama (Im Mugen Maker!)

More to come...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Messiakei



Posts : 82
Join date : 2015-05-22
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: SF4 Charlie Nash, for the upcomming 2016 SF5!!!   June 12th 2015, 10:11 am

Fantastic Work
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fede de 10



Posts : 903
Join date : 2014-06-26
Age : 34
Location : ARGENTINA PARA EL MUNDO

PostSubject: Re: SF4 Charlie Nash, for the upcomming 2016 SF5!!!   June 12th 2015, 12:04 pm

woowwww amigo eres el mejor!!!!!
lastima que no hagas chars de marvel HA HA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Staubhold



Posts : 160
Join date : 2014-08-16
Age : 41
Location : Berlin, Germany

PostSubject: Re: SF4 Charlie Nash, for the upcomming 2016 SF5!!!   June 12th 2015, 2:35 pm

Ok, some real feedback and not just "+1 nice char"...

- stance looks very bad, cause it´s only 1 frame without any movement or transitions
- we already have a move list for Charlie in SF5
V-Skill: Bullet Clear (MP+MK) - Absorbs single-hit projectiles to gain meter.
V-Trigger: Sonic Move (HP+HK plus a direction) - directional teleport.
V-Reversal: Sonic Move – Avoid: (During Guard, towards+PPP) - Alpha Counter dash?

Sonic Boom (QCF + P) - no longer a charge move
Sonic Scythe (QCB+K) - the new Genocide Cutter thing
Moonsault Slash (QCF+K) - Jaggakick
Tragedy Assault (DP+P) - the new Iori-style running attack throw

Critical Art: Judgement Saber (2xQCF+K)

....and we see he is no longer a charge character

- I don´t understand your thread title "SF4 Charlie Nash, for the upcomming 2016 SF5!!!"
SF4? What´s SF4 about him??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CROSMOSGUAN



Posts : 19
Join date : 2015-01-14
Age : 31
Location : VALLENARTE

PostSubject: Re: SF4 Charlie Nash, for the upcomming 2016 SF5!!!   June 12th 2015, 5:10 pm

increible exelente trabajo!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mazemerald



Posts : 2041
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 26
Location : CAPCOM GALAXY

PostSubject: Re: SF4 Charlie Nash, for the upcomming 2016 SF5!!!   June 13th 2015, 6:07 pm

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOW!

IT´S LOOK FANTASTIC

SIMPLY PERFECT CONVERTION FOR 2D

YOU SURPRISED AT ALL!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spidergoku



Posts : 1015
Join date : 2012-05-03
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: SF4 Charlie Nash, for the upcomming 2016 SF5!!!   June 13th 2015, 7:53 pm

epic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Sinistro



Posts : 140
Join date : 2012-09-30
Age : 19
Location : Algerian living in Canade

PostSubject: Re: SF4 Charlie Nash, for the upcomming 2016 SF5!!!   June 13th 2015, 9:18 pm

Dont forget to credit davismaximus for the color separation
other than that this is pretty much just charlie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu



Posts : 2731
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 27
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: SF4 Charlie Nash, for the upcomming 2016 SF5!!!   June 15th 2015, 5:02 pm

@Staubhold wrote:
Ok, some real feedback and not just "+1 nice char"...

- stance looks very bad, cause it´s only 1 frame without any movement or transitions
- we already have a move list for Charlie in SF5
V-Skill: Bullet Clear (MP+MK) - Absorbs single-hit projectiles to gain meter.
V-Trigger: Sonic Move (HP+HK plus a direction) - directional teleport.
V-Reversal: Sonic Move – Avoid: (During Guard, towards+PPP) - Alpha Counter dash?

Sonic Boom (QCF + P) - no longer a charge move
Sonic Scythe (QCB+K) - the new Genocide Cutter thing
Moonsault Slash (QCF+K) - Jaggakick
Tragedy Assault (DP+P) - the new Iori-style running attack throw

Critical Art: Judgement Saber (2xQCF+K)

....and we see he is no longer a charge character

- I don´t understand your thread title "SF4 Charlie Nash, for the upcomming 2016 SF5!!!"
SF4? What´s SF4 about him??
Theres no exist a move list or a demo for play SF5....I never play SF4 now I need to play 5 in 2016 XD fo make the moves for the game mi amigo, I see some moves in the videos but not move list about the character beo, but thanks for the feedback bro this help to much mi amigo!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu



Posts : 2731
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 27
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: SF4 Charlie Nash, for the upcomming 2016 SF5!!!   June 15th 2015, 5:04 pm

@Lord Sinistro wrote:
Dont forget to credit davismaximus for the color separation
other than that this is pretty much just charlie
In fact is Charlie mi amigo, but is the basic base for the future SF5 in 2016, when the game and the sound rips are release I acomplish this one, sure the credits are for davismaximus a Mugen Fighter Guild memmber
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Staubhold



Posts : 160
Join date : 2014-08-16
Age : 41
Location : Berlin, Germany

PostSubject: Re: SF4 Charlie Nash, for the upcomming 2016 SF5!!!   June 16th 2015, 3:42 am

@chuchoryu wrote:

Theres no exist a move list or a demo for play SF5....I never play SF4 now I need to play 5 in 2016 XD fo make the moves for the game mi amigo, I see some moves in the videos but not move list about the character beo, but thanks for the feedback bro this help to much mi amigo!!!


Current move list is up on http://shoryuken.com . there you can see that Nash is no longer a charge character.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zombiebrock



Posts : 1064
Join date : 2012-06-01
Age : 36
Location : Just The Raddest F*cking Palette maker Ever!

PostSubject: Re: SF4 Charlie Nash, for the upcomming 2016 SF5!!!   June 16th 2015, 3:58 am

i just realized this was already released .. its palette Time!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/zombiebrocksmugenwarehouse/
Mistah Jorge



Posts : 1749
Join date : 2013-07-04
Age : 18
Location : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: SF4 Charlie Nash, for the upcomming 2016 SF5!!!   June 16th 2015, 4:36 am

@Staubhold wrote:
@chuchoryu wrote:

Theres no exist a move list or a demo for play SF5....I never play SF4 now I need to play 5 in 2016 XD fo make the moves for the game mi amigo, I see some moves in the videos but not move list about the character beo, but thanks for the feedback bro this help to much mi amigo!!!


Current move list is up on http://shoryuken.com . there you can see that Nash is no longer a charge character.
But how did they even get that information??? 0.o
Well that screws up nash's old gameplay i guess?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Staubhold



Posts : 160
Join date : 2014-08-16
Age : 41
Location : Berlin, Germany

PostSubject: Re: SF4 Charlie Nash, for the upcomming 2016 SF5!!!   June 16th 2015, 11:47 am

They want to differentiate Charlie Nash from Guile...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu



Posts : 2731
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 27
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: SF4 Charlie Nash, for the upcomming 2016 SF5!!!   June 19th 2015, 11:41 am

@Staubhold wrote:
@chuchoryu wrote:

Theres no exist a move list or a demo for play SF5....I never play SF4 now I need to play 5 in 2016 XD fo make the moves for the game mi amigo, I see some moves in the videos but not move list about the character beo, but thanks for the feedback bro this help to much mi amigo!!!


Current move list is up on http://shoryuken.com . there you can see that Nash is no longer a charge character.
Wow! this help to much now bro, now I can give the moves whit the real move list, thanks bro!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
SF4 Charlie Nash, for the upcomming 2016 SF5!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Releases :: Characters-
Jump to: