:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [FORUM GAME] Alphabet Soup!
by goodbot16 Today at 5:30 pm

» The WitchBlade Masane Amaha
by borewood2013 Today at 3:33 pm

» Dragon Altar by yakisobaUFQ
by borewood2013 Today at 3:30 pm

» Metal Slug Mugen Apocalyptic War stage (Release)
by borewood2013 Today at 3:23 pm

» Artifical Monster Mouth
by borewood2013 Today at 3:22 pm

» WIP Valkyrie Marvel by Regisc and Cristianomelo w/video preview 11/18
by ParaDo0x Today at 2:57 pm

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

Can any of you give me ideas for stages? Or let me join their project?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Neophyte

PostSubject: Can any of you give me ideas for stages? Or let me join their project?   June 8th 2015, 12:29 pm

Hello there! I have been getting bored the past few days because I am honestly unsure what to create as far stages go. I really need some motivation or ideas on what to do, because I have no idea to be quite honest. I have also really been wanting to take part in a project of any caliber. I want to be a part of something, anything, I just hate sitting around and doing absolutely nothing and I would love to create more stages for you guys! But I need ideas, references or rips if you guys have anything you want me to make.

If you have ideas, post them here, and I can definitely look into it if it is possible! If any of you have a project I could join with the skills that I have, let me know, I'd love to be a part of it! Just send me a private message on here. Aside from that, comment below your thoughts to help me find something to create regarding stages!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mugenbob

PostSubject: Re: Can any of you give me ideas for stages? Or let me join their project?   June 8th 2015, 12:48 pm

Maybe a revamp of old stages? For example there are (quite) a few marvel and dc stages that could use a revamp both in sprites (cleaning or i don't know build from the beginning to resemble these old ones?). Or maybe you can revamp stages in order to have zoom and whatnot.Or maybe you can make the stages from an old game that noone has made yet-like oldgamer does with samurai showdown stages-though i don't have any specific game in mind tongue Hope this helps in some way Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaczor787

PostSubject: Re: Can any of you give me ideas for stages? Or let me join their project?   June 8th 2015, 1:20 pm

i send you request from stages of fatal fury series i mean fatal fury1 , fatal fury 2 special, fatal fury 3, real bout fatal fury, real bout fatal fury special. i mean stages that doesn't exist (another version of regular version).
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChYzVHXF5Lz4P5OeAVQMF8g
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Can any of you give me ideas for stages? Or let me join their project?   June 9th 2015, 1:02 am

Fatal Fury stages? I believe every stage has been made from the series.

Also, Mugenbob, I'm not sure what obscure games or anything to do. That's why I'm kind of asking for input, but I rarely ever get responses on my threads, so I hope that we get more responses and see where this thread takes me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WADEPOOL

PostSubject: Re: Can any of you give me ideas for stages? Or let me join their project?   June 9th 2015, 4:24 am

Maybe Do Some Stages For Mortal Kombat? Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mugenbob

PostSubject: Re: Can any of you give me ideas for stages? Or let me join their project?   June 9th 2015, 6:25 am

@WADEPOOL wrote:
Maybe Do Some Stages For Mortal Kombat? Question
Do cartoon edits of the mortal kombat stages tongue What if you didn't do something entirely new but put your own spin/style into things that are already made? For example "cartoon" versions of the mk stages instead of remaking them 3d style? Or take concepts that already exist, stages that you like, and remake them from scratch. For example the daily planet stage exists and is low defimition, recreate it by putting high resolution buildings in front of a sky background, add clouds and whatnot -i don't know how to make a stage so sorry if this is a bit vague-but basically get a concept of a stage that already exists and give it your own spin. Or create a concept you think should exist but doesn't-for example are there any stages where you can fight on top of a zepellin or an airplane? Why not make one and when it zooms out you can see the whole plane clearly-let your imagination run wild, hope that helps Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Can any of you give me ideas for stages? Or let me join their project?   June 9th 2015, 8:27 am

Well, i was drawing a stage, but you know, my drawing skill ain't so good (so it took alot time to do what i've done)...
So... do you want to join?
I could even let you release it as if was made by you, since you give me... nah just give credit to Adrian, who was/is working with me, i don't care
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Can any of you give me ideas for stages? Or let me join their project?   June 9th 2015, 4:04 pm

we need a robocop stage! see this my old idea!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Can any of you give me ideas for stages? Or let me join their project?   June 9th 2015, 10:05 pm

fin fang foom needs a stage. i got the perfect one to edit. its the one in the screenshot by sic-1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Can any of you give me ideas for stages? Or let me join their project?   June 10th 2015, 12:35 pm

i would like to know if you know how to code animated ones?
how to add music?
rain?
if yes, i may have some things for you bat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Can any of you give me ideas for stages? Or let me join their project?   June 10th 2015, 5:15 pm

@Red Hood wrote:
i would like to know if you know how to code animated ones?
how to add music?
rain?
if yes, i may have some things for you bat
If the sprites and all that are available with everything needed to animate them, then sure! I can do all of that.

As for everyone else, just keep posting ideas please, and any project ideas that you have that you want to explain in more detail, message me those!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Can any of you give me ideas for stages? Or let me join their project?   June 18th 2015, 10:49 am

navana, i sent you a pm
i have something for you, just tell me what you need exactly and i send you all. bat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Can any of you give me ideas for stages? Or let me join their project?   June 18th 2015, 10:54 am

Funny, i also sent her a pm with a stage wip of mine, she replied to ask questions about it, and i replied her back, since then she never replied to me sayng if she wanted to work on it or not, i guess she's busy...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WlanmaniaX

PostSubject: Re: Can any of you give me ideas for stages? Or let me join their project?   June 18th 2015, 4:37 pm

I have found the background sprites from Darkwing Duck (Mobile):

www.spriters-resource.com/mobile/darkwingduck/sheet/54644
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://sites.google.com/site/wlanmanslab/home
Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: Can any of you give me ideas for stages? Or let me join their project?   June 19th 2015, 12:20 am

I was watching this earlier video today and I thought it would be a funny stage
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Can any of you give me ideas for stages? Or let me join their project?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Discussion-
Jump to: