A place to have fun with Mugen

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [FORUM GAME] Count to 1,000, with sentences !
by WADEPOOL Today at 8:22 am

» TMNT Slash-2 ( Different )
by volzzilla Today at 7:48 am

» WIP Valkyrie Marvel by Regisc and Cristianomelo w/video preview 11/18
by volzzilla Today at 7:22 am

» Sources: Marvel vs. Capcom 4 coming in 2017
by volzzilla Today at 7:20 am

» SFIV and more To 2D Projects
by volzzilla Today at 7:16 am

» Who is in your MVC4 wishlist
by EvilestRyu Today at 6:08 am

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

Showing off some of my creations for a story I made long ago. ^^

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Showing off some of my creations for a story I made long ago. ^^   January 10th 2013, 10:17 am

while the sprites look great and all, since they are not for a mugen project, i'm gonna move the topic to a more appropriate section, graphical arts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Showing off some of my creations for a story I made long ago. ^^   January 11th 2013, 2:54 pm

@Ax wrote:
@flammableking wrote:
DELTA-PHAN

Very ccool, reminds me of that 5th Element movie

Thank you. ^^ He can take the blades off his hands, and wear them as tusks. Very Happy Also, I've never seen that thing before, and I like it! OvO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: Showing off some of my creations for a story I made long ago. ^^   January 15th 2013, 3:41 pm

lolz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Showing off some of my creations for a story I made long ago. ^^   February 4th 2013, 10:03 am

@Ax wrote:

Cool signature, you should post about it, it's really nice. You should think about adding BGs to, I mean if you like doing BGs that is. Anyway, I like the look of a whole group like this. It's pretty cool.

Thank you! ^^ Only one D.C. member is in the picture, though. ^^;; The rest are enemies, other good characters, and neutral characters. Very Happy Daniel is the one member. Cranom isn't in it, Buck-Skull isn't in it, and I have never made a picture of Sam. o.o Sam is the brains, Daniel's the chosen hero, Cranom is the playful child-like character, and Buck-Skull is the monster of the team! Very Happy And, as for backgrounds... I'll have to think of one that would fit something strange as this. ^^;; Also, the Headless-Horseman-based monster in there is known as The Collector; he takes the heads of men he sees as more attractive than him, and keeps them in the feed-sack around his waist. He's also sewn to a headless horse. ovo He first appeared in the second-to-last of the Demolition Crew stories. ^__^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Showing off some of my creations for a story I made long ago. ^^   June 30th 2013, 8:32 am

just like my old friend said "you have enough chars to fill a fighting game roster!!!" Laughing 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jedex.webs.com/
flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Showing off some of my creations for a story I made long ago. ^^   June 30th 2013, 8:43 am

@JEDDragon wrote:
just like my old friend said "you have enough chars to fill a fighting game roster!!!" Laughing 

Welp, the green guy with his skull exposed, behind the man made of wires, was released into the Mugen world yesterday, so that's a step closer to a Demolition Crew project! Very Happy

When I first made him, he held in is hand, a ball and chain. He was a prisoner that would assist wrongfully accused prisoners with their escape. He didn't even speak, he just growled and groaned alot... Now, he's a pirate who wields a cannonball. ^^ He's also a grouch, and has quite the mouth on him, but since little kids play Mugen, I had to tone him down alot. ^^;; But, I didn't make him any less angry or growly! =D Also, I did his voice. ^^ I'm very proud of my creation. ^___^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Showing off some of my creations for a story I made long ago. ^^   June 30th 2013, 9:26 am

which base did you use to do violent daniel?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Showing off some of my creations for a story I made long ago. ^^   June 30th 2013, 9:35 am

@RED HOOD wrote:
which base did you use to do violent daniel?

The head is from Zappa (Guilty Gear)'s ghost girl; the body is from a random Darkseid sprite I found, long ago; and the pants and shoes are from Abubo. ^^ However, if I do make him in the future, I will use a different base because his appearance has changed since then. ovo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fist Dracon

PostSubject: Re: Showing off some of my creations for a story I made long ago. ^^   June 30th 2013, 1:10 pm

There are some nice concepts... nice frankensprite...

BTW

Heres two gifts for you...

He is called Krockoreptor...

and the other it's an unnamed mecha mandrill... you can give it a name Wink

and were created for being on the Demolition Crew so now are yours Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Showing off some of my creations for a story I made long ago. ^^   June 30th 2013, 7:40 pm

Blizzard Buffalo wrote:
There are some nice concepts... nice frankensprite...

BTW

Heres two gifts for you...

He is called Krockoreptor...

and the other it's an unnamed mecha mandrill... you can give it a name Wink

and were created for being on the Demolition Crew so now are yours Wink

Ok, those guys are great!! =D Thank you so much for taking interest in the Demolition Crew! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fist Dracon

PostSubject: Re: Showing off some of my creations for a story I made long ago. ^^   July 1st 2013, 3:15 pm

welcome...

through... i'm unsure and have not idea how to call this mandrill...

ZUKOM

We could work together on a Demolition Crew Chimera Lab!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Showing off some of my creations for a story I made long ago. ^^   July 1st 2013, 9:27 pm

Blizzard Buffalo wrote:
welcome...

through... i'm unsure and have not idea how to call this mandrill...

ZUKOM

We could work together on a Demolition Crew Chimera Lab!

Well, Demolition Crew is about a planet that grants wishes, but then Egance takes over, and gives everyone the opposite of what they wished for. Before Jatz died, he said to himself, in a mirror: "Could you be anymore gorgeous? I wish..." Then, he went to U-King as this ugly abomination! Ovo In other words, these things you've created could definitely be part of Demolition Crew! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fist Dracon

PostSubject: Re: Showing off some of my creations for a story I made long ago. ^^   July 1st 2013, 9:34 pm

@flammableking wrote:
Well, Demolition Crew is about a planet that grants wishes, but then Egance takes over, and gives everyone the opposite of what they wished for. Before Jatz died, he said to himself, in a mirror: "Could you be anymore gorgeous? I wish..." Then, he went to U-King as this ugly abomination! Ovo In other words, these things you've created could definitely be part of Demolition Crew! Very Happy

Maybe we should work on Zukom... 'cause i ended to like him much!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Showing off some of my creations for a story I made long ago. ^^
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Multimedia Entertainment :: Graphical Arts-
Jump to: