:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits
by volzzilla Today at 5:50 pm

» Tekken chuchoryu proyect
by Tsuyoi Today at 5:30 pm

» [FORUM GAME] Alphabet Soup!
by volzzilla Today at 5:23 pm

» Let's make your own meaning of "M.U.G.E.N"!
by volzzilla Today at 3:53 pm

» Riddick
by volzzilla Today at 3:53 pm

» Axel Stone by Nexus Games/Shin Mako & SeanAlty - 100 Youtube Subs Release
by malevka1 Today at 2:47 pm

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

Street fighter 3 Twelve into cvs-ish gameplay Mistah Jorge Wip Topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Street fighter 3 Twelve into cvs-ish gameplay Mistah Jorge Wip Topic   May 25th 2015, 6:45 pm

Originally intended to be a topic only for q, i decided this to be all my sf characters wips topic. Since there are no cvs gameplay version of most of sf3 characters i've decided to make them, intend to make every one (exept ryu, ken, chun-li and sean), most specificaly in pots or Divine character's gameplay, (they're just awesome).
Q's wip (currently on hold):

Last edited by Mistah Jorge on December 5th 2016, 5:04 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Sinistro

PostSubject: Re: Street fighter 3 Twelve into cvs-ish gameplay Mistah Jorge Wip Topic   May 25th 2015, 6:54 pm

Thats quite cool I think cvs the armentis did something like that to
good luck buddy if you need help you could always ask one of the cvs expert like diepod, cvs the abstract or motorroach
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gui0007

PostSubject: Re: Street fighter 3 Twelve into cvs-ish gameplay Mistah Jorge Wip Topic   May 26th 2015, 12:17 am

Good luck Mistah, i really want to see Q in this style. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGUTAA/
varo_hades

PostSubject: Re: Street fighter 3 Twelve into cvs-ish gameplay Mistah Jorge Wip Topic   May 27th 2015, 10:40 pm

Really cool man Very Happy, I can't wait for this char.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
walruslui

PostSubject: Re: Street fighter 3 Twelve into cvs-ish gameplay Mistah Jorge Wip Topic   May 29th 2015, 11:26 pm

the spritesheet is by ink, make sure to credit him. its cool that you made use of it.
remember to take your time with POTS style characters as they are very demanding when it comes to the system being solid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
borewood2013

PostSubject: Re: Street fighter 3 Twelve into cvs-ish gameplay Mistah Jorge Wip Topic   May 30th 2015, 7:20 am

Hey there is a "PotS style template by memo updated.7z" at MFG! Exclamation
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/p-o-t-s-style-template-final-updated-6dec14-163702.0.html

PotS style VFX making methods:
Hi-Res sparks
http://mugenguild.com/forum/index.php?topic=84111.msg719762#msg719762
super portraits
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/updated-how-to-pots-mvc2-bbb-super-portraits-now-with-working-pictures-108484.0.html
super finish font
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/asking-pots-style-font-165832.0.html
super finish font
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/hyper-finish-text-infinitepots-style-162269.0.html

I also plan to do a PotS style MUGEN character (not a from Capcom/SNK) using the above PotS resources.  So good luck to all of us!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Street fighter 3 Twelve into cvs-ish gameplay Mistah Jorge Wip Topic   May 31st 2015, 2:31 pm

Thanks borewood you are very helpfull, i always wanted to know how do they make those beautifull super portraits.
And of course i will credit ink: he made the resources i am using.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aumio Khan

PostSubject: Re: Street fighter 3 Twelve into cvs-ish gameplay Mistah Jorge Wip Topic   June 1st 2015, 2:19 am

WOW. Its o good WIP. I like converting SF3 into CVS. Good Luck for this POTS style Q!! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
varo_hades

PostSubject: Re: Street fighter 3 Twelve into cvs-ish gameplay Mistah Jorge Wip Topic   June 5th 2015, 3:03 am

@Aumio Khan wrote:
WOW. Its o good WIP. I like converting SF3 into CVS. Good Luck for this POTS style Q!! Smile
Actually is easy, only changing the size, and reducing the colors, or with a good color separation can look like a cvs sprites, like Froz made with Gill and Urien Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aumio Khan

PostSubject: Re: Street fighter 3 Twelve into cvs-ish gameplay Mistah Jorge Wip Topic   June 10th 2015, 6:39 am

@varo_hades wrote:
@Aumio Khan wrote:
Actually is easy, only changing the size, and reducing the colors, or with a good color separation can look like a cvs sprites, like Froz made with Gill and Urien Razz

then it is too easy to make best sf3 chars in cvs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
varo_hades

PostSubject: Re: Street fighter 3 Twelve into cvs-ish gameplay Mistah Jorge Wip Topic   June 10th 2015, 5:56 pm

@Aumio Khan wrote:
@varo_hades wrote:
@Aumio Khan wrote:

then it is too easy to make best sf3 chars in cvs.
Actually yes, if you are spriter or know as make color separations.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Street fighter 3 Twelve into cvs-ish gameplay Mistah Jorge Wip Topic   June 10th 2015, 6:13 pm

Good luck Jorge, I hope to seem some progress soon! Sprites look nice from what you have shown!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Street fighter 3 Twelve into cvs-ish gameplay Mistah Jorge Wip Topic   June 11th 2015, 10:01 am

Navana wrote:
Good luck Jorge, I hope to seem some progress soon! Sprites look nice from what you have shown!
Yes! Q is one of the SF best...he can destroy a Hdoken in his chest and he destroy Shadaloo!!! when you finish this one I can add in the project "Street Fighter All Stars"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
varo_hades

PostSubject: Re: Street fighter 3 Twelve into cvs-ish gameplay Mistah Jorge Wip Topic   July 1st 2015, 4:53 pm

Any news of Q?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Street fighter 3 Twelve into cvs-ish gameplay Mistah Jorge Wip Topic   July 1st 2015, 7:57 pm

Going very slowly unfurtunatly, i'm recolouring every sprite from the sheet for the color separation, wich is a bit furstrating silent
Worst of all is that i have more 4 wips (not counting with works with partners), so yeah i'm a bit busy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Street fighter 3 Twelve into cvs-ish gameplay Mistah Jorge Wip Topic
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Projects-
Jump to: