:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» EMPEROR SINZROSS FULL RELEASE
by goodbot16 Today at 8:21 pm

» Eric Draven [The Crow]
by ParaDo0x Today at 6:42 pm

» SvC Allen Snider
by chuchoryu Today at 6:35 pm

» Upcoming 2015-2017 movies that are so hyped by the very YOU!
by Yunnin Today at 6:12 pm

» WIP SHIN RYU 2.0
by Yunnin Today at 6:10 pm

» Street fighter 3 Twelve into cvs-ish gameplay Mistah Jorge Wip Topic
by Mistah Jorge Today at 4:36 pm

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

Nightwing by mu, mccready, iron-angelus, pilgrim and Mistah Jorge is now finished

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Nightwing by mu, mccready, iron-angelus, pilgrim and Mistah Jorge is now finished   May 25th 2015, 6:23 pm

Hi all, this nighting has been updated, it now has sounds, small portrait fixed and a new set of palletes to give nightwing a new look, you can change to an other sets of palletes if you want tough, and as aswell some bug fixes that i haven't spoted in the beta version.
This Nightwing is actually two nightwings fused into one, plus some tweaks have been made, some hypers has been add and i've made three set's of palletes: the default, one based from iron-angelus's palletes, and the other based on pilgrim's version i think, not sure though scratch
Anyways, here you go, now it's finished:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/rdhynz

Yup, he avoided my diagonal batarang, the situation got me screwed up  dead

Movelist:
Batarang  02  03  04  x
Eletric Batarang (modified custum state) 02  03  04  y
Explosive Batarang 02  03  04  z
Diagonal Batarang (i modified this version)  02  01  00  x
eletric wave  02  01  00  y
smoke grenade (i tweak this move, the hitspark coordenates)  02  01  00  z
stomp  02  03  04  kick
fencing (3 hits)   02  03  04  b
fencing (5 hits)   02  03  04   c
eletric shield  02  01  00  A
shock (now moves a bit frontwards)  02  01  00  b
two hit shoryuken-like move   02  01  00  kick  c  
knee press 00  04  kick
energy uppercut: now it's a regular trow, frontwards only: hold  04 +  (punch  punch or  kick  kick )

Hypers:
knee press nightmare:  02  01  00  kick  kick
Energy uppercut hyper:  02  01  00  punch  punch
batarang raid:  02  03  04  punch  punch
Hyper from iron-angelus's version (tweaked to make it fell less like a trow)
Batarang multitrow:   02  01  00  ( x  A  or  y  b  or  z  c )
Heat seeker Batarang:  02  03  04  ( x  A  or  y  b  or  z  c )

What's new?:
Fixed small portrait;
Give nightwing some sounds;
New palletes (wich are default) to give nightwing a fresh new look;
Bug fixes.

Credits:
Mu;
mccready;
iron-angelus;
pilgrim;
(All creators above for making original nightwings i fused and tweaked)
Chimoru, he helped me with the sounds and made some new palletes;
Midnight-son, also helped me with something on the sound;
MugenMultiverse, our home;
Elecbyte for making mugen;

Last edited by Mistah Jorge on August 9th 2015, 12:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fuuka

PostSubject: Re: Nightwing by mu, mccready, iron-angelus, pilgrim and Mistah Jorge is now finished   May 25th 2015, 8:04 pm

He looks good, congratulations on the work. more I prefer the old version, the AI This version is not as aggressive as the other, who knows in the future it may be more updated, with background to the hypers and more sounds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: Nightwing by mu, mccready, iron-angelus, pilgrim and Mistah Jorge is now finished   May 25th 2015, 10:02 pm

much better thanks for sharing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: Nightwing by mu, mccready, iron-angelus, pilgrim and Mistah Jorge is now finished   May 25th 2015, 10:10 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
WADEPOOL

PostSubject: Re: Nightwing by mu, mccready, iron-angelus, pilgrim and Mistah Jorge is now finished   May 25th 2015, 10:18 pm

Awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Nightwing by mu, mccready, iron-angelus, pilgrim and Mistah Jorge is now finished   May 26th 2015, 10:24 pm

for the record, this is the version that iron angelus updated long ago, merged with a private version pilgrim made, then some added stuff courtesy of mistah jorge.

don't know if the sound patch shadow lord made before would be compatible since this one is so much different. but it could be a great base for mistah jorge to complete the sounds
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: Nightwing by mu, mccready, iron-angelus, pilgrim and Mistah Jorge is now finished   May 26th 2015, 11:03 pm

@volzzilla wrote:
don't know if the sound patch shadow lord made before would be compatible since this one is so much different. but it could be a great base for mistah jorge to complete the sounds
What I was saying was he should take sounds from there and put them in his character and get more clips from Chimoru's rips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Nightwing by mu, mccready, iron-angelus, pilgrim and Mistah Jorge is now finished   May 27th 2015, 1:20 am

All right, thanks, i will see what i can do with them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iron-angelus

PostSubject: Re: Nightwing by mu, mccready, iron-angelus, pilgrim and Mistah Jorge is now finished   May 27th 2015, 2:18 am

Wait, Wait, Wait has anyone asked for permission to do this???

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.4shared.com/folder/PqTJbRqW/_online.html
mugenbob

PostSubject: Re: Nightwing by mu, mccready, iron-angelus, pilgrim and Mistah Jorge is now finished   May 27th 2015, 5:15 am

Looks good and i love the fact that this is two nightwings into one, cooperation for the win
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Nightwing by mu, mccready, iron-angelus, pilgrim and Mistah Jorge is now finished   May 27th 2015, 5:20 am

Excellent work!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DukeNukem 2417

PostSubject: Re: Nightwing by mu, mccready, iron-angelus, pilgrim and Mistah Jorge is now finished   May 27th 2015, 9:15 am

Asking this before I download: this one doesn't have any KFM placeholder sprites, right? And he has all the proper animations for jumping, running, etc.?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Nightwing by mu, mccready, iron-angelus, pilgrim and Mistah Jorge is now finished   May 27th 2015, 9:43 am

@fuuka wrote:
He looks good, congratulations on the work. more I prefer the old version, the AI This version is not as aggressive as the other, who knows in the future it may be more updated, with background to the hypers and more sounds.
Thanks, and i agree with you, this version needs a better A.I, the problem is that i don't find A.I commands, i think his original A.I was made in the coding part, not sure, but i hope i'm wrong or else i will have a headache (headegg? idk how to write this) figuring out how to work with that A.I

@iron-angelus wrote:
Wait, Wait, Wait has anyone asked for permission to do this???

lol! lol! lol! lol!
yes... maybe... that's confidencial... just joking thanks for making one of the original Nightwings  ilu

@DukeNukem 2417 wrote:
Asking this before I download: this one doesn't have any KFM placeholder sprites, right?  And he has all the proper animations for jumping, running, etc.?  
um.... i think so? why don't you try him out and give me feedback? that would be much apreciated
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: Nightwing by mu, mccready, iron-angelus, pilgrim and Mistah Jorge is now finished   May 27th 2015, 1:53 pm

I'd hate to cause the headache of a re-upload
though the name of the helper in state 3400 lacks a quotation mark in the end giving winmugen users some minor problems, ill keep checking for more problems if I see any
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Nightwing by mu, mccready, iron-angelus, pilgrim and Mistah Jorge is now finished   May 27th 2015, 9:55 pm

ok I play and changes the char select(in my mugen the face is Green and red no idea why hahaha) and much better some kicks and punch but I waitin new nightwing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Nightwing by mu, mccready, iron-angelus, pilgrim and Mistah Jorge is now finished
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Releases :: Characters-
Jump to: