» Spector Palettes
by SSonic Today at 2:25 pm

» Rewrich Wallach by iruka, updated 4/12/16
by Doom Today at 2:03 pm

» Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic
by Uche Today at 2:00 pm

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

Sweet Tooth BETA Released! Come and get your special treat!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Varia the Hunter

PostSubject: Sweet Tooth BETA Released! Come and get your special treat!   May 22nd 2015, 5:15 am

DISCLAIMER: Please take note of the fact that this character is intentionally made to be a little bit cheap, but not overly so. He’s intended for the pure fun and ease of use, and for messing around with other characters. So if you see attacks, movements, etc. that seem to be a bit too strong, they are intended to be that way (and yes, that includes standing attacks that hit low), and will remain as such unless something proves to be too broken, in which case I will gladly tone it down a notch based on your feedback. Thank you!

-----

Hello, boys and girls! Today I gladly present to you the second character project I’ve created for Mugen so far (which easily surpasses my first, in my opinion). This character is none other than the killer clown and mascot of the Twisted Metal series: Marcus “Needles” Kane (aka “Sweet Tooth”)!
Check out the video to see more. This is but a taste of all of his moves, and there will only be many more to come in the full release later on!

As you can see, I was trying to go for a crazy, over-the-top playstyle for him, while still staying true to his brutal personality. I wanted him to be fun to use, and great to troll other enemies with. So, he’s a bit of a “troll character” if you will. But I don’t want him to be too overpowered, so please let me know if there are any infinites or moves that seem too broken. As I detailed in the disclaimer (please read if you haven’t already), he’s intentionally made to be a bit cheap, but not overly so. I really want this to be my first, truly solid creation!
--
Special thanks to Borewood2013 for coding Sweet Tooth’s AI, and to BaganSmashBros for use of some of his fire effect sprites and sounds. Moveset details and credits can be found as text files within the character’s file folder.
--
[GOALS FOR FULL RELEASE]
-Four more Hypers.
-Loads more special moves, including an SMG, Napalm, exploding trick ice cream cones, and more.
-Extra aerial attacks, including at least two specials.
-At least one aerial guard-counter.
-One more grounded guard-counter.
-A dash attack kick.
-More intros and outros, including special versions against certain characters.

So go ahead, boys and girls. Click the image, and download a fun and joy filled clown into your game. You know you want to. Wink

CLICK ON IMAGE TO DOWNLOAD SWEET TOOTH

CLICK ON IMAGE TO DOWNLOAD SWEET TOOTH
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Varia31
ROLEINMUGEN

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth BETA Released! Come and get your special treat!   May 22nd 2015, 8:21 am

Amazing!!! Man I was waitign for this one in particular!!!! Awesome!! Thank you for the good work man!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth BETA Released! Come and get your special treat!   May 22nd 2015, 9:56 am

hope the updated version will have his fire hair effect on it but other then that great release
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth BETA Released! Come and get your special treat!   May 22nd 2015, 11:46 am

He is amazing and full of skill, good job, this is a great character, I can't wait for full version.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth BETA Released! Come and get your special treat!   May 22nd 2015, 3:28 pm

great stuff as usual varia Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth BETA Released! Come and get your special treat!   May 22nd 2015, 3:51 pm

Well he is cheap alright, good job on that part
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Varia the Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth BETA Released! Come and get your special treat!   May 22nd 2015, 4:08 pm

@Mistah Jorge wrote:
I may tone down a few things, but do you like him? lol Wink
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth BETA Released! Come and get your special treat!   May 22nd 2015, 4:23 pm

@Varia the Hunter wrote:
@Mistah Jorge wrote:
I may tone down a few things, but do you like him? lol Wink
yeah in that case i suggest you to make the counter a special attack like pot's shin akuma (command for that is  02  02  kick for low conter, just in case you want to try it to see how it works) instead of it being performed while guarding: i'd say that's too cheap, but yeah sweet tooth is very sick, well done!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
borewood2013

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth BETA Released! Come and get your special treat!   May 23rd 2015, 7:25 am

You, as the pioneer of XNALara=>MUGEN, are THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!! 

You have made all Twisted Metal MUGEN fans very happy!!!!!!!!!!! 

By the way, is the MUGEN A.I. easy or hard or cheap for everybody?  If he is going to have an update then I can update his MUGEN A.I. too. study 

Let's have an ice-scream ride yo~! Exclamation

Last edited by borewood2013 on May 23rd 2015, 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Shining

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth BETA Released! Come and get your special treat!   May 23rd 2015, 10:07 am

interesting fantastic char...thanks and congratulations Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Varia the Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth BETA Released! Come and get your special treat!   May 23rd 2015, 11:38 am

@borewood2013 wrote:
You, as the pioneer of XNALara=>MUGEN, are THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!! 

You have made all Twisted Metal MUGEN fans very happy!!!!!!!!!!! 

By the way, is the MUGEN A.I. easy or hard or cheap for everybody?  If he is going to have an update then I can update his MUGEN A.I. too. study 

Let's have an ice-scream ride yo~! Exclamation
Haha, thanks for the compliment. I'm just happy to bring something refreshing to the community, and plus, I've always wanted him to be playable in more fighters! Wink

Well, I've gotten a compliment on how the AI is suitably brutal, and that it was great! You did well! I will let you know when he's almost ready for the complete release, but that's a ways off from now, so you get a break! Wink lol

*sees picture* I wanted that truck... Too bad David Jaffe set it up to be destroyed as part of a marketing campaign. Sad
Back to top Go down
NinjaRyu

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth BETA Released! Come and get your special treat!   June 5th 2015, 12:00 am

wicked fun Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fightfan

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth BETA Released! Come and get your special treat!   July 27th 2015, 12:31 pm

This is a very good character
Back to top Go down
View user profile
goodbot16

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth BETA Released! Come and get your special treat!   December 23rd 2015, 4:22 pm

Can you do all of us Bronies a favor and make intros specifically for when sweet tooth is fighting against one of moku's pony chars?

My logic behind this is that, there aren't really any other Twisted Metal mugen characters and ponies are the first thing to come to mind for me,my idea is that Sweet tooth would act confused and then say "well what ever you are,time to die!" or something like that also this character might end up popular with bronies that way too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sweet Tooth BETA Released! Come and get your special treat!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Releases :: Characters-
Jump to: