PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Eric Draven [The Crow]
by borewood2013 Today at 5:59 am

» I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists!
by borewood2013 Today at 5:46 am

» my new full game wip
by WADEPOOL Today at 5:00 am

» Talk about movies you've recently seen
by borewood2013 Today at 4:59 am

» SvC Allen Snider
by borewood2013 Today at 4:28 am

» Let's make your own meaning of "M.U.G.E.N"!
by borewood2013 Today at 4:21 am

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

Rahlonnir WIP - Brainiac DC comics VIDEO ADDED

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Rahlonnir WIP - Brainiac DC comics VIDEO ADDED   May 16th 2015, 8:56 pm

Shadow Lord wrote:
Actually there was another edit of this character that the author wasn't okay with just to let you know.

i recall this. it happened 4 yrs ago or more. led had been missing for a long time before that and then he showed up momentarily for that edit and then disappeared again. for the 4 yrs as mentioned.

i think this edit will be fine as long as he credits led first (ie brainiac by led and rahlonnir). however, i guess if led shows up again like before, then we'd have no choice but to put an end to the project.

not to mention, there was an edit of that made, and while not publicly released, it has certainly made the rounds in the request realm as evidenced by: http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t2033-rare-updated-brainac-version?highlight=brainiac

and that is just here. i am sure other request forums have been equally as busy. not to mention, there are warehouses that i am sure have that same link anyway.

so again, i reiterate, "i think this edit will be fine as long as he credits led first (ie brainiac by led and rahlonnir). however, i guess if led shows up again like before, then we'd have no choice but to put an end to the project. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Rahlonnir WIP - Brainiac DC comics VIDEO ADDED   May 16th 2015, 9:10 pm

I agree with Volz. As long as he credits led, I don't see the problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
walruslui

PostSubject: Re: Rahlonnir WIP - Brainiac DC comics VIDEO ADDED   May 16th 2015, 9:44 pm

@logansam wrote:
Is not ok, dont take others people works
he's not taking his work. as long as credit is given, it's fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: Rahlonnir WIP - Brainiac DC comics VIDEO ADDED   May 16th 2015, 9:55 pm

Alright but I'm still gonna look for a base for a new sprite just in case.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blagoy

PostSubject: Re: Rahlonnir WIP - Brainiac DC comics VIDEO ADDED   May 17th 2015, 6:17 am

This will be fun I hope his original look will be the same not 52 style Jmaxx make Brainiac 52 .
Logansam this wip was abandoned too much years 7-8 I dont think Led will come back to finish him so let somebody to made him .
Any way his base is Demitri MFG makes a lot sprites on him last day i think will best if is resprited affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
metamutant

PostSubject: Re: Rahlonnir WIP - Brainiac DC comics VIDEO ADDED   May 17th 2015, 8:57 am

@Blagoy wrote:
This will be fun I hope his original look will be the same not 52 style Jmaxx make Brainiac 52 .
Logansam this wip was abandoned too much years 7-8 I dont think Led will come back to finish him so let somebody to made him .
Any way his base is Demitri MFG makes a lot sprites on him last day i think will best if is resprited affraid

7-8 years of inactivity and maybe one appearance by the original creator during that time gives a very reasonable impression that the creator has abandoned the wip and very probably mugen in general.

my minor gripe with the wip is that Brainaic seems a bit on the tiny/small size, maybe that can be addressed in the future
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: Rahlonnir WIP - Brainiac DC comics VIDEO ADDED   May 17th 2015, 10:50 am

I do not see any problems if given the credits and I think that the creator would be happy to see your character updated.
The Visual seems incredible, if it has the same quality that had its silver samurai is going to be a great character, good luck with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RAHLONNIR

PostSubject: Re: Rahlonnir WIP - Brainiac DC comics VIDEO ADDED   May 20th 2015, 9:03 am

Thanks for the comments Smile

It took a lot of motivation to continue this his sprites has 5 attacks 5 fucking attacks. I had to angle draw rotate and recycle. I just hope I can make a character out of this cause right now the animations look like shit.

Added video in the first post
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: Rahlonnir WIP - Brainiac DC comics VIDEO ADDED   May 20th 2015, 9:40 am

Looks good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
erickablond

PostSubject: Re: Rahlonnir WIP - Brainiac DC comics VIDEO ADDED   May 20th 2015, 9:39 pm

Perfect, you are doing a great job, the new effects and sounds are perfect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RAHLONNIR

PostSubject: Re: Rahlonnir WIP - Brainiac DC comics VIDEO ADDED   May 22nd 2015, 11:53 am

ADDED NEW HITSPARKS(credits to AlexRedfish on DevianArt check him out his work is great)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ADDED NEW THROW

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kokehackz

PostSubject: Re: Rahlonnir WIP - Brainiac DC comics VIDEO ADDED   May 22nd 2015, 1:14 pm

Excellent, very good work on him, good moves!! , long time to see a really full playable brainiac cheers , you're doing very well ( and very fast) clap clap clap , congratulations!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: Rahlonnir WIP - Brainiac DC comics VIDEO ADDED   May 22nd 2015, 2:06 pm

Very good, everything up to now it seems incredible, is going to be a great character. ilu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Rahlonnir WIP - Brainiac DC comics VIDEO ADDED   May 22nd 2015, 2:10 pm

is smilar a other versión but much much better!!!!!!!!! clap clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pseudoingles

PostSubject: Re: Rahlonnir WIP - Brainiac DC comics VIDEO ADDED   May 22nd 2015, 2:15 pm

More a great character of Dc, you are very talented Rahlonnir.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Rahlonnir WIP - Brainiac DC comics VIDEO ADDED
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Projects-
Jump to: