A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Red Mugen Archive Screen Pack 1.0 & 1.1 Release By OldGamer
by MugenUniverse Today at 4:09 pm

» The Dark Lord Sauron from Lord of the Rings Project
by FlavioCamarao Today at 4:03 pm

» ~~~Contest~~~ *Guess The Next Injustice 2 Reveal* (always updated, so people can enter contest at any time)
by Toxin97 Today at 3:19 pm

» Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... a WIP for spriters to share help
by skhsato123 Today at 2:35 pm

» pullum purna from street fighter EX released!
by chuchoryu Today at 2:11 pm

» Welcome back Navana!! :D
by volzzilla Today at 2:06 pm

Special Features at MMV








Share | 
 

 Problem for coding call-outs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WlanmaniaX



Posts : 143
Join date : 2014-12-12
Age : 19
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Problem for coding call-outs   May 13th 2015, 5:17 am

Hey, guys!

I was finishing with Danger Mouse, Ren and Stimpy. It was too difficult how to code call-outs, as I tried to. Technically, they have six call-outs.

Here's what it seems like:



Here' the code for the call-outs:

Code:
;Damage Dampener ==================================================
;The damage dampener exists for public release of a character. In general
;since the MvC style characters can chain more attacks together it's
;easier to defeat other "normal" mugen characters. This damage dampener
;esists to help mitigate this issue. This dampener will be disabled for the
;1.0 full release of SMvC - EoH.

[State -2, Damage based on hits]
type=varset
trigger1= numenemy
fvar(12)= enemynear,gethitvar(hitcount)
ignorehitpause=1

[State -2, Reset var when the opponent recovers]
type=varset
trigger1= numenemy
trigger1= (enemynear,movetype!=H)
trigger2= !numenemy
fvar(12)=0

[State -2, Dampener]
type=varset
trigger1=1
fvar(10)= ifelse(fvar(12)<9,ifelse(fvar(12)=0, 1, ifelse(fvar(12)=1, .9, .86**fvar(12))),.25)
ignorehitpause=1

[State -2, Dampener itself]
type=attackmulset
trigger1= 1
value= fvar(10)
ignorehitpause=1

; Combo Messages and Score control =====================================
[State -2, VS_Combo]
type = VarSet
trigger1 = var(8) >= 3
trigger2 = var(8)=-1 && (movehit || p2stateno = 6300 || p2stateno = [5000,5899])
var(6) = 1+(var(8)>4)+(var(8)>5)+(var(8)>7)+(var(8)>9)+(var(8)>29)+(var(8)>49)+(var(8)>69)-(var(8)=-1)
ignorehitpause = 1

[State -2, Danger]
type = VarSet
trigger1 = var(6) !=1 && roundstate=2 && life = [1,250]
var(8) = 8
ignorehitpause = 1

[State -2, Left]
type = explod
trigger1 = var(5)=0 && var(6)!=0
trigger2 = var(5)=-1 && (movehit || p2stateno = 6300 || p2stateno = [5000,5899])
triggerall = TeamSide = 1 && NumExplod(8701) = 0
anim = 8100+var(6)
ID = 8701
postype = left
pos = 70,50
ontop = 1
bindtime = -1
removetime = 60;90
ownpal = 1
supermovetime = 60;90
pausemovetime = 60;90
scale = 0.3,0.3
persistent = 0
ignorehitpause = 1

[State -2, Right]
type = explod
trigger1 = var(5)=0 && var(6)!=0
trigger2 = var(5)=-1 && (movehit || p2stateno = 6300 || p2stateno = [5000,5899])
triggerall = TeamSide = 2 && NumExplod(8701) = 0
anim = 8200+var(6)
ID = 8701
postype = right
pos = -189,50
ontop = 1
bindtime = -1
removetime = 60;90
supermovetime = 60;90
pausemovetime = 60;90
scale = 0.3,0.3
persistent = 0;1
ownpal = 1
ignorehitpause = 1

[State -2, VS_Combo]
type = VarAdd
trigger1 = enemynear, time = 0
trigger1 = enemynear, Hitshakeover = 0
trigger1 = p2stateno = 6300 || p2stateno = [5000,5899]
trigger2 = var(5)=-1 && (movehit || p2stateno = 6300 || p2stateno = [5000,5899])
var(5) = 1 + (var(5)=-1)
ignorehitpause = 1

[State -2, VS_Combo]
type = VarSet
trigger1 = var(5)!=-1 && (p2movetype!=H || enemynear, ctrl)
trigger2 = var(5)=-1 && stateno = [5000,5899]
var(5) = 0 - (roundstate<2)
ignorehitpause = 1

[State -2, VS_Combo]
type = VarSet
triggerall = numexplod(8701)!=0
trigger1 = var(5)=0
var(6) = 0
ignorehitpause = 1

[State -2, Score]
type = Varadd
trigger1 = enemynear, time=0
trigger1 = enemynear, Hitshakeover=0
trigger1 = moveguarded || p2stateno = 6300 || p2stateno = [5000,5899]
trigger2 = var(5)=-1 && (movehit || p2stateno = 6300 || p2stateno = [5000,5899])
trigger3 = roundstate=4 && time=0 && stateno = [180,189]
var(2) = ceil(stateno/50)*var(8) + (life)*(roundstate=4) + (moveguarded)
ignorehitpause = 1

[State -2, Normalize Score]
type = Varset
triggerall = numpartner=1
trigger1 = var(8)< partner, var(8)
var(7) = partner, var(8)

[State -2, Is Danger]
type = VarSet
trigger2 = var(7) = 0 && life <= 250
trigger1 = var(7) = 1 && roundstate!=2
var(7) = (roundstate>1)
ignorehitpause = 1

[State -2, Is First Attack p3]
type = VarSet
triggerall = numpartner=1
trigger1 = partner, movehit
trigger1 = partner, var(5) != -1
var(5) = 0
ignorehitpause = 1

If someone who is great at coding call-outs, I will be happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://sites.google.com/site/wlanmanslab/home
borewood2013



Posts : 3454
Join date : 2014-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Problem for coding call-outs   May 16th 2015, 6:38 am

Sorry but what do you mean by "call-outs" please?  Are those just....strikers/helpers/assistants? Question

And, you Bandicam output shows some already done "call-outs"? Question Question

Also, the MUGEN code you put in here has nothing to do with MUGEN strikers/helpers/assistants........that is just about recording hits and damages and some status reactions.....you should have posted the MUGEN code that produces that Bandicam output of yours........ riiiggghhht
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
WlanmaniaX



Posts : 143
Join date : 2014-12-12
Age : 19
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Problem for coding call-outs   May 16th 2015, 8:22 am

That's okay.

I tried to code the different call-outs for DangerMouse, Ren and Stimpy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://sites.google.com/site/wlanmanslab/home
borewood2013



Posts : 3454
Join date : 2014-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Problem for coding call-outs   May 16th 2015, 8:57 am

@WlanmaniaX wrote:
That's okay.

I tried to code the different call-outs for DangerMouse, Ren and Stimpy.

From your Bandicam output, I read it as some strikers/helpers/assistants that enter to hit enemies when you call them out........am I right about the "call-outs" you are talking about? Question Question Question Question

Actually, what are "call-outs" please?  Question   How does it look and sound like please? Question Question   Under what condition(s) must it meet please? Question Question Question

I ask because I really don't know what "call-outs" is.........if you tell me what it is then I might be able help.......
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
WlanmaniaX



Posts : 143
Join date : 2014-12-12
Age : 19
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Problem for coding call-outs   May 16th 2015, 3:45 pm

@borewood2013 wrote:
@WlanmaniaX wrote:
That's okay.

I tried to code the different call-outs for DangerMouse, Ren and Stimpy.

From your Bandicam output, I read it as some strikers/helpers/assistants that enter to hit enemies when you call them out........am I right about the "call-outs" you are talking about? Question Question Question Question

Actually, what are "call-outs" please?  Question   How does it look and sound like please? Question Question   Under what condition(s) must it meet please? Question Question Question

I ask because I really don't know what "call-outs" is.........if you tell me what it is then I might be able help.......

"Call-outs" is when a MvC-ish styled plaits the opponent, when the "First Attack!" comes in.

If you press F2, "Danger" call-out will come.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://sites.google.com/site/wlanmanslab/home
Navana



Posts : 1632
Join date : 2014-06-17
Age : 22
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Problem for coding call-outs   May 16th 2015, 8:17 pm

Good luck finding the help you need!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
borewood2013



Posts : 3454
Join date : 2014-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Problem for coding call-outs   May 19th 2015, 12:11 pm

@WlanmaniaX wrote:
@borewood2013 wrote:
@WlanmaniaX wrote:
That's okay.

I tried to code the different call-outs for DangerMouse, Ren and Stimpy.

From your Bandicam output, I read it as some strikers/helpers/assistants that enter to hit enemies when you call them out........am I right about the "call-outs" you are talking about? Question Question Question Question

Actually, what are "call-outs" please?  Question   How does it look and sound like please? Question Question   Under what condition(s) must it meet please? Question Question Question

I ask because I really don't know what "call-outs" is.........if you tell me what it is then I might be able help.......

"Call-outs" is when a MvC-ish styled plaits the opponent, when the "First Attack!" comes in.

If you press F2, "Danger" call-out will come.

Oh I see now!  Sorry I totally misunderstood your meaning of "call-outs"! Embarassed

Yeah, it is cool for you to have figured out your way to make "call-outs" for your MUGEN characters!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
 
Problem for coding call-outs
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Help-
Jump to: