It is sad but true that it seems nearly
not possible to rip from 3D games like this one.
You have to figure out how to:
- remove background and objects that cover part of the character body
- disable to screen zooming
- stop the camera/angle change
- hide the visual effects when you want to rip the character only
- hide the character when you want to rip the visual effects only
- hide player 2 when you do close-up attacks like throws and close normals to player 2
- hide player 1 when you want to fully rip his/her/its get-hit frames
- change the FPS view for the win/lose/draw time
..................a lot more................
Man it is even harder than a 2D game that has similar rip issues (like "The Rumble Fish 2" that I am trying to rip from....)!
Some video game hacking programs are said to be able to let you rip just ANYTHING but you have to spend very much time and have great experience and get much computer code knowledge and a lot of luck.........I tried many times with these hacking programs for "The Rumble Fish 2" but have never succeeded once......
I tried both CheatEngine and ArtMoney video game hacking programs I think these two (2) are the most popular choices to date..........
Some related online articles here:
Last but not least, C.DragonFury, who is able to rip many many 3D video games, and put to MUGEN.
Perhaps you may want to contact him for any 3D ripping help/hint: