A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SvC Allen Snider
by Tradt-Production Today at 9:57 am

» Who is in your MVC4 wishlist
by luciangarude Today at 8:41 am

» Five Fights at Freddy's 2 - Fight Night 2
by DukeNukem 2417 Today at 8:23 am

» Eric Draven [The Crow]
by borewood2013 Today at 5:59 am

» I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists!
by borewood2013 Today at 5:46 am

» my new full game wip
by WADEPOOL Today at 5:00 am

Special Features at MMV








Share | 
 

 CvS Mokujin 0.1!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Neophyte



Posts : 1627
Join date : 2014-06-17
Age : 22
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: CvS Mokujin 0.1!!   May 18th 2015, 12:38 pm

Lol that would be a great idea! He should also probably do the female Mokujin palette too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
borewood2013



Posts : 3145
Join date : 2014-08-11

PostSubject: Re: CvS Mokujin 0.1!!   May 19th 2015, 11:07 am

@chuchoryu wrote:
@Lord Sinistro wrote:
Still as infinite taunt
seriously fix this
this bug is present in all of your creation
every bug are present in all of your creation it is like you are never learning
i know what im saying will do nothing since you never listen to feedback but work on your stuff im even asking mself if you are taking the time to test your character before releasing them since most of the bug are easy to spot
anyways do want you wanna do. Still waiting for the day where you will actually finish one of your character
good luck

Navana wrote:
He's actually learning quite a lot and at least creates things that no one else is willing to create for the Mugen community. He takes a lot of time out of his life to supply things that are new to make others happy. He does listen to feedback and he does do a good job. Please don't be rude.


Oh! yeah the Tunt I see the glitch in it and now is revamp but I need to release the new one XD

Navana, thank you for defending for our MUGEN brother chuchoryu! 

chuchoryu is my MUGEN hero and every time I see him being e-haunted by those heartless & reckless MUGEN Pro's and MUGEN oldies I just feel very mad. Very Mad   It is because chuchoryu, Speedy9199, and I are the "The Three MUGEN Tragic Brothers"!  Since we are MUGEN brothers to each other, we need to defend for them at all cost!

So, Lord Sinistro, I respect you as a MUGEN Pro & oldie, as much as I dislike your long-term e-haunting to chuchoryu........why have you been following those oather heartless & reckless MUGEN Pro's bad deeds, may I kindly ask? Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
chuchoryu



Posts : 2719
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 27
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: CvS Mokujin 0.1!!   May 21st 2015, 1:31 pm

@gonzaLOL wrote:
good work  clap
you can create tetsuji and kinji paleta from tekken revolution

Sounds good for have more Tekken chars
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu



Posts : 2719
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 27
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: CvS Mokujin 0.1!!   May 21st 2015, 1:32 pm

Navana wrote:
Lol that would be a great idea! He should also probably do the female Mokujin palette too!
Here is the firts previo of Miss Mokujin

Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu



Posts : 2719
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 27
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: CvS Mokujin 0.1!!   May 21st 2015, 1:35 pm

@borewood2013 wrote:
@chuchoryu wrote:
@Lord Sinistro wrote:
Still as infinite taunt
seriously fix this
this bug is present in all of your creation
every bug are present in all of your creation it is like you are never learning
i know what im saying will do nothing since you never listen to feedback but work on your stuff im even asking mself if you are taking the time to test your character before releasing them since most of the bug are easy to spot
anyways do want you wanna do. Still waiting for the day where you will actually finish one of your character
good luck

Navana wrote:
He's actually learning quite a lot and at least creates things that no one else is willing to create for the Mugen community. He takes a lot of time out of his life to supply things that are new to make others happy. He does listen to feedback and he does do a good job. Please don't be rude.


Oh! yeah the Tunt I see the glitch in it and now is revamp but I need to release the new one XD
Navana, thank you for defending for our MUGEN brother chuchoryu! 

chuchoryu is my MUGEN hero and every time I see him being e-haunted by those heartless & reckless MUGEN Pro's and MUGEN oldies I just feel very mad. Very Mad   It is because chuchoryu, Speedy9199, and I are the "The Three MUGEN Tragic Brothers"!  Since we are MUGEN brothers to each other, we need to defend for them at all cost!

So, Lord Sinistro, I respect you as a MUGEN Pro & oldie, as much as I dislike your long-term e-haunting to chuchoryu........why have you been following those oather heartless & reckless MUGEN Pro's bad deeds, may I kindly ask? Question
Thanks you2 for defending me, much people hate me in other forums but Lord Sinistro only give Feedbacks and try to help but is very diffrent only put words to put words and teach how to lear mi amigo, I try day by day re-make my sprites and learn more about codes all help and all enjoy my works no matter is he good or bad work, all want to watch and give Feedback, discuse or only collect my chars, and this make me happy when you download my chars
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neophyte



Posts : 1627
Join date : 2014-06-17
Age : 22
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: CvS Mokujin 0.1!!   May 21st 2015, 9:17 pm

Yay! Female Mokujin! This is going to be great!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Messiakei



Posts : 82
Join date : 2015-05-22
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: CvS Mokujin 0.1!!   May 22nd 2015, 3:54 pm

Hey Chuchoryu can Please you work on Evil Ryu, Hwoarang, Devil Kazuya, Jinpachi, and Asura...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistah Jorge



Posts : 1747
Join date : 2013-07-04
Age : 18
Location : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: CvS Mokujin 0.1!!   May 22nd 2015, 4:16 pm

Lol, at least put a shirt on her dude!  jokers laugh
(joking but i was sayng this because of the female mokujin in tekken 3 ending wich has a white shirt)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu



Posts : 2719
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 27
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: CvS Mokujin 0.1!!   May 25th 2015, 12:52 pm

@Messiakei wrote:
Hey Chuchoryu can Please you work on Evil Ryu, Hwoarang, Devil Kazuya, Jinpachi, and Asura...
Evil Ryu from SF4? is in proggres equal to, Hwoarang, Devil (Evil Kazuya), Jimpachi and more from Tekken, Asura is rqual but the work in it is very slow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu



Posts : 2719
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 27
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: CvS Mokujin 0.1!!   May 25th 2015, 12:55 pm

@Mistah Jorge wrote:
Lol, at least put a shirt on her dude!  jokers laugh
(joking but i was sayng this because of the female mokujin in tekken 3 ending wich has a white shirt)
JAJA JA XDXDXDDDD Yes I remmember the ending from Tekken 3 Mokujin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
borewood2013



Posts : 3145
Join date : 2014-08-11

PostSubject: Re: CvS Mokujin 0.1!!   May 26th 2015, 6:21 am

@chuchoryu wrote:
@borewood2013 wrote:
@chuchoryu wrote:
@Lord Sinistro wrote:
Still as infinite taunt
seriously fix this
this bug is present in all of your creation
every bug are present in all of your creation it is like you are never learning
i know what im saying will do nothing since you never listen to feedback but work on your stuff im even asking mself if you are taking the time to test your character before releasing them since most of the bug are easy to spot
anyways do want you wanna do. Still waiting for the day where you will actually finish one of your character
good luck

Navana wrote:
He's actually learning quite a lot and at least creates things that no one else is willing to create for the Mugen community. He takes a lot of time out of his life to supply things that are new to make others happy. He does listen to feedback and he does do a good job. Please don't be rude.


Oh! yeah the Tunt I see the glitch in it and now is revamp but I need to release the new one XD
Navana, thank you for defending for our MUGEN brother chuchoryu! 

chuchoryu is my MUGEN hero and every time I see him being e-haunted by those heartless & reckless MUGEN Pro's and MUGEN oldies I just feel very mad. Very Mad   It is because chuchoryu, Speedy9199, and I are the "The Three MUGEN Tragic Brothers"!  Since we are MUGEN brothers to each other, we need to defend for them at all cost!

So, Lord Sinistro, I respect you as a MUGEN Pro & oldie, as much as I dislike your long-term e-haunting to chuchoryu........why have you been following those oather heartless & reckless MUGEN Pro's bad deeds, may I kindly ask? Question
Thanks you2 for defending me, much people hate me in other forums but Lord Sinistro only give Feedbacks and try to help but is very diffrent only put words to put words and teach how to lear mi amigo, I try day by day re-make my sprites and learn more about codes all help and all enjoy my works no matter is he good or bad work, all want to watch and give Feedback, discuse or only collect my chars, and this make me happy when you download my chars

But the mighty Lord also included some unnecessary discouraging comments.  Those are words that I (and I believe to most MUGEN fans) dislike the most all the times!  Wholly Molly people have to learn some "Art of Wordings" from the ground up!

100% no-BS MUGEN feedback..........so rare to see some..........sigh..........
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
chuchoryu



Posts : 2719
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 27
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: CvS Mokujin 0.1!!   May 26th 2015, 3:15 pm

@borewood2013 wrote:
@chuchoryu wrote:
@borewood2013 wrote:
@chuchoryu wrote:
@Lord Sinistro wrote:
Still as infinite taunt
seriously fix this
this bug is present in all of your creation
every bug are present in all of your creation it is like you are never learning
i know what im saying will do nothing since you never listen to feedback but work on your stuff im even asking mself if you are taking the time to test your character before releasing them since most of the bug are easy to spot
anyways do want you wanna do. Still waiting for the day where you will actually finish one of your character
good luck

Navana wrote:
He's actually learning quite a lot and at least creates things that no one else is willing to create for the Mugen community. He takes a lot of time out of his life to supply things that are new to make others happy. He does listen to feedback and he does do a good job. Please don't be rude.


Oh! yeah the Tunt I see the glitch in it and now is revamp but I need to release the new one XD
Navana, thank you for defending for our MUGEN brother chuchoryu! 

chuchoryu is my MUGEN hero and every time I see him being e-haunted by those heartless & reckless MUGEN Pro's and MUGEN oldies I just feel very mad. Very Mad   It is because chuchoryu, Speedy9199, and I are the "The Three MUGEN Tragic Brothers"!  Since we are MUGEN brothers to each other, we need to defend for them at all cost!

So, Lord Sinistro, I respect you as a MUGEN Pro & oldie, as much as I dislike your long-term e-haunting to chuchoryu........why have you been following those oather heartless & reckless MUGEN Pro's bad deeds, may I kindly ask? Question
Thanks you2 for defending me, much people hate me in other forums but Lord Sinistro only give Feedbacks and try to help but is very diffrent only put words to put words and teach how to lear mi amigo, I try day by day re-make my sprites and learn more about codes all help and all enjoy my works no matter is he good or bad work, all want to watch and give Feedback, discuse or only collect my chars, and this make me happy when you download my chars

But the mighty Lord also included some unnecessary discouraging comments.  Those are words that I (and I believe to most MUGEN fans) dislike the most all the times!  Wholly Molly people have to learn some "Art of Wordings" from the ground up!

100% no-BS MUGEN feedback..........so rare to see some..........sigh..........
Thanks for your words bro! around the world exist people who loves my wark and other who hate...but I apraciate all mi amigo no matter if say good or ba for me is a pleasure to meet yours
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking



Posts : 2366
Join date : 2012-12-02
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: CvS Mokujin 0.1!!   May 26th 2015, 5:17 pm

Once again, I wanna emphasize that Chuchoryu is the Tekken God! He's going above and beyond to give us Tekken characters! Even ones you wouldn't expect!

Mokujin (Who has no moves of his own)
Prototype Jack (Who hasn't had many appearances)
Moku-Pac (Who only appeared in one game, and not many people like this portrayal of Pac-Man)

He's jumping many hurdles to give us good characters that few have so much as considered before!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
CvS Mokujin 0.1!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Releases :: Characters-
Jump to: