A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» oNearo Sprites
by oNearo Today at 7:01 pm

» doctrine dark from street fighter ex released!
by Macaulyn Today at 6:27 pm

» Monkey Boy from martial masters
by spidergoku Today at 5:50 pm

» Axel Stone by Nexus Games/Shin Mako & SeanAlty - 100 Youtube Subs Release
by testament Today at 5:45 pm

» Spam Game: Word Association Game
by Mistah Jorge Today at 5:42 pm

» Neo's Mugen Saturday Showdown!
by TK830515 Today at 3:06 pm

Special Features at MMV








Share | 
 

 CvS Zero Suit Samus!! release Dia del niño (Mèxico)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
chuchoryu



Posts : 2732
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 27
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: CvS Zero Suit Samus!! release Dia del niño (Mèxico)   April 30th 2015, 10:07 am

_______________________________________________
================================|CvTW chuchoryu 1.12 by chuchoryu|=================================
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Hello friends! Samus is here for Mugen..early Beta but I promise to complete this one a lot, Samus is one of my favorite characters from Nintendo, but now is here the Zero Suit Samus, enjoy and have fun!!



CvS Samus Zero Suit: http://www.4shared.com/rar/zkkuTCw4ce/CvS_ZeroSuitSamusBETA.html?

=====<Move list>=====

*Beam: D, DF, F + Any Punch

*Kick Air: D, DF, F + Any Kick

*Whip 1: D, DB, B + Any Punch

*Whip 2: D, DB, B + Any kICK

*Air Roundhouse Kick*: F, F + Any Kick

Super Moves

Combo: D, DF, F, LP+HP

=====<Features>=====
-My first Nintendo character in CvS *New*
-All colors from Wii SMB *New*
-NES sounds *New*
-CvS Hits sparks *New*
-Including Stage by me *New*

=====<What's Missing>=====

-A lot of moves *New*
-More colors *New*
-Sounds from the most new sagas *New*
-Revamp the codes (this ones are not good) *New*
-Color separation for the old NES Zero Suit Samus *New*

=====<Special Thanks>=====

Dampir: I use the Blair Dame for make this one
Maybe you: I use some extra anims found in Internet, I no know what is the user of the anims I found, if you know or is you please tell me for give you the credits for take the animations in ANIM 1, 190, 1300
Elecytebyte: For make Mugen
And you: for download this character, you rocks!!


- Contact: chuchoryu@hotmail.com
- Facebook: Chuchoryu-Sama
- You Tube channel: chuchoryu Sama (Im Mugen Maker!)

More to come...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spidergoku



Posts : 1016
Join date : 2012-05-03
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: CvS Zero Suit Samus!! release Dia del niño (Mèxico)   April 30th 2015, 10:44 am

awesome work hope when u do an update version u can add jet boots and her final smash from the wii-u game



Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu



Posts : 2732
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 27
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: CvS Zero Suit Samus!! release Dia del niño (Mèxico)   April 30th 2015, 11:06 am

@spidergoku wrote:
awesome work hope when u do an update version u can add jet boots and her final smash from the wii-u game



Is the idea add more moves and...


Pardies
Back to top Go down
View user profile
galactus



Posts : 1022
Join date : 2012-05-30
Age : 33
Location : warrington (uk britain)

PostSubject: Re: CvS Zero Suit Samus!! release Dia del niño (Mèxico)   April 30th 2015, 1:47 pm

Wow, that was a fast release Shocked ...samus is really good as well
especially for a beta, I like her stage too personally Cool Smile

well done chuchoryu clap clap and good luck with her my friend,
many thanks for releasing her as well very much appreciated

cheers chuchoryu cheers Very Happy

and just like to say that with the missing moves etc added I think she
will be the best zero suit Samus for mugen yet personally
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistah Jorge



Posts : 1755
Join date : 2013-07-04
Age : 18
Location : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: CvS Zero Suit Samus!! release Dia del niño (Mèxico)   April 30th 2015, 2:13 pm

All right, i don't usualy give feedback, but now i'm in the mood for giving feedback, so here it goes, my feedback about her current moves and other stuff:

  • 02 01 00 kick is an infinite or in other words you can loop into another 02 01 00 kick or combo into anything else
  • Also (in my opinion) you might want to give fall properties to it's second hit, i honestly don't know why i just feel that it needs to do so
  • You can cancel light punches and kick into 02 03 04 punch and 02 03 04 kick but they do not combo (however high punches and kicks do combo into them) also standing light punch does not also combo into 02 01 00 punch (but the rest do)
  • (this is more of an opinion) I like the  04  04  kick attack but i think it would be better if it has a different animation to differ from 02  03  04  kick (maybe using her other leg? idk
  • Yes, you should remake her super, it works diferently of how i though it would work  scratch  
    why:
     
  • I don't know what is it but sometimes after i hit her (and some other of your characters) she hits me back, even in the middle of a combo of mine, do you know what is this? this gets me a bit annoyed when i am almost beating her/nina/others(not all) and this happens (and then killing me because i was also low in health)
  • Nice Ai BTW, it is a tough one to beat with unexperienced characters
  • EDIT: Samu's Ai can trigger state 220 (while it's not supposed because players can't), you should remove it because she doesn't even have animation for it and thus she disapears for a moment in the stage. Wait she is a 4 buttoned character?

thanks for releasing her, you made my day with her ilu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
borewood2013



Posts : 3165
Join date : 2014-08-11

PostSubject: Re: CvS Zero Suit Samus!! release Dia del niño (Mèxico)   May 1st 2015, 6:13 am

clap clap clap 

Congratulations to you first Nintendo character in CvS MUGEN, chuchoryu!  I like your Zero Suit Samus very much!  Can't wait to seeing more updates by you later soon! cyclops

+ your sprite edit makes her so cute and strong!
+ I like the VS portrait that you chose for her very much!
+ oh the intro Metroid music!  what a classic!
+ NES sounds! what a classic x 2!
+ a Brinstar MUGEN stage in GBA style, interesting!

Somethings I found:
- Beam gives too low damage (lower than normal HP?)
- Whip 1 give too high damage (when being compared to Whip 2): 135 to 77
- both Whip 1 & 2 don't give guard damages?
- running forward can use some steps sound like the one you put in Air Roundhouse Kick
- Super Move, upon move contact with P2, gives Power back to her
- P2 is able to crouch block/guard both Kick Air and Air Roundhouse Kick, when both look and work like some aerial attack:
  
  
in case imgur not working for you...:
 
- Kick Air seems to miss some thin P2's like KFM, when being performed very close to P2:
 
 
in case imgur not working for you....:
 
- about the Brinstar MUGEN stage, I think it should not have any ground floor Reflection......
     bgvolume = +999 for the BGM seems to be too loud.......perhaps just me........ tongue
     in my opinion, you don't really need to put any Delta for this Brinstar MUGEN stage,
     please try moving P1 back while P2 is not moving then you will see what I mean......
   will you consider adding some more Metroid sprites this Brinstar MUGEN stage? Question
- and......some spelling in your readme:  "Elecytebyte: For make Mugen"
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
mazemerald



Posts : 2043
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 26
Location : CAPCOM GALAXY

PostSubject: Re: CvS Zero Suit Samus!! release Dia del niño (Mèxico)   May 1st 2015, 11:55 pm


Wow amazing!

i wish ton pooh and retsu coming soo!

thanks my friend!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dfalcon



Posts : 212
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 25
Location : Long Island New York

PostSubject: Re: CvS Zero Suit Samus!! release Dia del niño (Mèxico)   May 2nd 2015, 3:08 am

which poses are you talking about i feel like i saw two animation i made :p
these are the ones i thought looked like mine but i can be fully wrong XD

Back to top Go down
View user profile
erickablond



Posts : 394
Join date : 2014-05-09

PostSubject: Re: CvS Zero Suit Samus!! release Dia del niño (Mèxico)   May 2nd 2015, 6:44 pm

Great shot, I love it, the sprites are beautiful, I hope that in the future it will be updated and earn new scams
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neophyte



Posts : 1627
Join date : 2014-06-17
Age : 22
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: CvS Zero Suit Samus!! release Dia del niño (Mèxico)   May 2nd 2015, 10:41 pm

Excellent work Chuchoryu! As always, another character to add to my roster~! Question for you: About the Brinestar stage, did you create that yourself? If so, I could possibly help you with stages, if you have your sprites! I can help out with that, and we can still talk about our ideas for other things on Facebook. I hope to hear from you, and once again, beautiful job! ★
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu



Posts : 2732
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 27
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: CvS Zero Suit Samus!! release Dia del niño (Mèxico)   May 4th 2015, 9:25 am

@Mistah Jorge wrote:
All right, i don't usualy give feedback, but now i'm in the mood for giving feedback, so here it goes, my feedback about her current moves and other stuff:

  • 02 01 00 kick is an infinite or in other words you can loop into another 02 01 00 kick or combo into anything else
  • Also (in my opinion) you might want to give fall properties to it's second hit, i honestly don't know why i just feel that it needs to do so
  • You can cancel light punches and kick into 02 03 04 punch and 02 03 04 kick but they do not combo (however high punches and kicks do combo into them) also standing light punch does not also combo into 02 01 00 punch (but the rest do)
  • (this is more of an opinion) I like the  04  04  kick attack but i think it would be better if it has a different animation to differ from 02  03  04  kick (maybe using her other leg? idk
  • Yes, you should remake her super, it works diferently of how i though it would work  scratch  
    why:
     
  • I don't know what is it but sometimes after i hit her (and some other of your characters) she hits me back, even in the middle of a combo of mine, do you know what is this? this gets me a bit annoyed when i am almost beating her/nina/others(not all) and this happens (and then killing me because i was also low in health)
  • Nice Ai BTW, it is a tough one to beat with unexperienced characters
  • EDIT: Samu's Ai can trigger state 220 (while it's not supposed because players can't), you should remove it because she doesn't even have animation for it and thus she disapears for a moment in the stage. Wait she is a 4 buttoned character?

thanks for releasing her, you made my day with her ilu
Thanks for this Fedback she need A LOT of ew moves an more vouces and more sprites and more of all

Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu



Posts : 2732
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 27
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: CvS Zero Suit Samus!! release Dia del niño (Mèxico)   May 4th 2015, 9:27 am

@borewood2013 wrote:
clap clap clap 

Congratulations to you first Nintendo character in CvS MUGEN, chuchoryu!  I like your Zero Suit Samus very much!  Can't wait to seeing more updates by you later soon! cyclops

+ your sprite edit makes her so cute and strong!
+ I like the VS portrait that you chose for her very much!
+ oh the intro Metroid music!  what a classic!
+ NES sounds! what a classic x 2!
+ a Brinstar MUGEN stage in GBA style, interesting!

Somethings I found:
- Beam gives too low damage (lower than normal HP?)
- Whip 1 give too high damage (when being compared to Whip 2): 135 to 77
- both Whip 1 & 2 don't give guard damages?
- running forward can use some steps sound like the one you put in Air Roundhouse Kick
- Super Move, upon move contact with P2, gives Power back to her
- P2 is able to crouch block/guard both Kick Air and Air Roundhouse Kick, when both look and work like some aerial attack:
  
  
in case imgur not working for you...:
 
- Kick Air seems to miss some thin P2's like KFM, when being performed very close to P2:
 
 
in case imgur not working for you....:
 
- about the Brinstar MUGEN stage, I think it should not have any ground floor Reflection......
     bgvolume = +999 for the BGM seems to be too loud.......perhaps just me........ tongue
     in my opinion, you don't really need to put any Delta for this Brinstar MUGEN stage,
     please try moving P1 back while P2 is not moving then you will see what I mean......
   will you consider adding some more Metroid sprites this Brinstar MUGEN stage? Question
- and......some spelling in your readme:  "Elecytebyte: For make Mugen"
Thanks mugen bro! I ave a lot of ideas in she but Um really bad for edit this codes, well yoi give other Fedback and I really love thus details, well in the stage I made no mych ones but U try to do some extra work, thanks for comment bro!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu



Posts : 2732
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 27
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: CvS Zero Suit Samus!! release Dia del niño (Mèxico)   May 4th 2015, 9:28 am

@mazemerald wrote:

Wow amazing!

i wish ton pooh and retsu coming soo!

thanks my friend!!!
Retsu is very close and Oni (SF1 vs SF4)
Ton Phoo maybe us ready

Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu



Posts : 2732
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 27
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: CvS Zero Suit Samus!! release Dia del niño (Mèxico)   May 4th 2015, 9:32 am

@dfalcon wrote:
which poses are you talking about i feel like i saw two animation i made :p
these are the ones i thought looked like mine but i can be fully wrong XD

Thanks for say this bro! now I can give you credit for this Whip anims I take for acomplish Samus, I saw your Avatar

This is Nes Samus? I want and need your permission for use in a base for make this other extra SFF for the Zero Suit Samus

Back to top Go down
View user profile
dfalcon



Posts : 212
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 25
Location : Long Island New York

PostSubject: Re: CvS Zero Suit Samus!! release Dia del niño (Mèxico)   May 5th 2015, 12:12 am

if you want dude since i been trying to make her myself wanna team up and we can finish her Smile
if not it all cool and you can use it if you wanna borrow some more of her stuff from me i have a few thing i didn't post yet if you can find some use in your samus ou can use them

also i kinda fixed the coloring a bit she two tone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
CvS Zero Suit Samus!! release Dia del niño (Mèxico)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Releases :: Characters-
Jump to: