» Spector Palettes
by tony spector Today at 6:04 am

» Anti-monitor DC by bam77
by bam77 Today at 5:53 am

» Zox Stuff
by bam77 Today at 5:31 am

» Rewrich Wallach by iruka, updated 4/12/16
by pophigof Today at 1:03 am

» NEW Yolomate's palettes blind man creator!
by TheRedBeast Yesterday at 11:29 pm

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

This is why all those e-bully/e-haunting/e-mocking sucks dinosaur toe!!! >:(

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
borewood2013

PostSubject: This is why all those e-bully/e-haunting/e-mocking sucks dinosaur toe!!! >:(   April 29th 2015, 10:00 am

This is why all those e-bully/e-haunting/e-mocking sucks dinosaur toe!!!  >Sad

To those who have tried using Dolphin emulator to try out Gamecube/Wii on their PC, there is a bad sad mad news -- 23-year-old Rachel Bryk (a Dolphin emulator developer) commit suicide, as a result of a prolonged wave of online harassment..... Sad

the tragic story here...:

In the MUGEN communities, constant e-bully/e-haunting/e-mocking is very commonly seen and heard of, especially in the YouTube MUGEN sector.  If you knew where I came from then you have probably seen and heard of my usual MUGEN ranting.  Why do I have to do MUGEN ranting?  Simply because I have long been a victim of MUGEN e-bully/e-haunting/e-mocking by some certain "MUGEN small circles".  Of course suicide is not my option.  At most I would just rage-quit MUGEN (I rage-quitted MUGEN in 2011 and returned in 2013).  I am looking up to my MUGEN hero, chuchoryu, who is able to have MUGEN E.Q. so great that he can be "un-affected" by those long-time MUGEN e-bully/e-haunting/e-mocking.

Hence, I must say that, those MUGEN people (especially those MUGEN Pro's who think they are the best of the best in the MUGEN East/West) who love to amuse themselves by constant e-bully/e-haunting/e-mocking other MUGEN newbies and even oldies, suck dinosaur toe!!! Very Mad

All reckless and heartless MUGEN bad guys suck a dinosaur toe:         
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: This is why all those e-bully/e-haunting/e-mocking sucks dinosaur toe!!! >:(   April 30th 2015, 12:28 am

That's a VERY bad news. But i think e-bullying should not be a reason for someone to commit suicide. IMO, the best option is to ignore. People sometimes are trying to bring you down. But why ? Because you're at the top ! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: This is why all those e-bully/e-haunting/e-mocking sucks dinosaur toe!!! >:(   April 30th 2015, 1:26 am

@borewood2013 wrote:
I have long been a victim of MUGEN e-bully/e-haunting/e-mocking by some certain "MUGEN small circles".

In the MUGEN communities, constant e-bully/e-haunting/e-mocking is very commonly seen and heard of, especially in the YouTube MUGEN sector.

I too, (Navana) have been a victim of bullying / mocking in the Mugen Community since 2011, and they continue to this day, with no sign of stopping or no sign of even being given a chance to show the kind of respectful person that I am. I feel terrible for this girl that decided to do what she did, and I ultimately understand how she felt with being mistreated as far as trangender goes. I am not trans at all, but I have had multiple negative comments come toward me in my years of being around the Mugen Community related to that topic and for what I look like.

Honestly, this just goes to show that there are those groups of individuals who will continue to be relentless and will never give anyone a break at all. As far as Chuchoryu goes, I feel very sorry for him when I was reading what they were saying to him on Mugen Fighters Guild in his thread. If it wasn't for Volzzilla and all of you hear that I know very well in Mugen Multiverse, I would probably have nowhere else to really go. You guys are all amazing and you care so much about the community. I know I some times get upset but it's normally at myself because I care so much about this place.

I would never resort to anything like what happened to this girl, but I can say I am one of the strongest members of the Mugen Community when it comes to backlash, and I can say for sure that if anyone ever needs any advice or support in the community, I am here for them. This makes me want to say thanks to Volzzilla who, even though I've made RARELY any mistakes here, has always understood me and has been there for me.

RIP to this woman and I hope that no one suffers the same that she has, in the community we are in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RAHLONNIR

PostSubject: Re: This is why all those e-bully/e-haunting/e-mocking sucks dinosaur toe!!! >:(   April 30th 2015, 2:22 am

The world is filled with bullies no matter where you go. Work, Friends, Internet etc.

They are NEVER going away.

So those "big" MUGEN names some of them become bullies because it feels good to hurt people and feel superior

but remember NOT all of them are bad

This day and age everyone loves to classify things "racist, sexist, homophobic"

but there are only two kids of people in this world, people who try to understand and assholes

It all really comes down to whether you love yourself or not

You can blame it people but it is UP TO YOU

So SMILE and LIVE because nasty assholes with superiority complex aren't worth crying over
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: This is why all those e-bully/e-haunting/e-mocking sucks dinosaur toe!!! >:(   April 30th 2015, 6:32 am

@RAHLONNIR wrote:
So SMILE and LIVE because nasty assholes with superiority complex aren't worth crying over
You got that right, hun! ★
Back to top Go down
View user profile

This is why all those e-bully/e-haunting/e-mocking sucks dinosaur toe!!! >:(
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: General :: Everything Else-
Jump to: