A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mandarin (Marvel), Early Build by Shining released
by Shining Today at 5:23 am

» My mugen stage 1.1. Far away from Luke
by Dj luke Today at 5:02 am

» HOW CREATE A SPACE BETWEEN THE NAMES IN SIMUL VERSUS SCREEN?
by mazemerald Today at 4:07 am

» Superman Rebirth to change costume again
by Angelus_Silverhead Today at 4:07 am

» What video game are you playing right now?
by Angelus_Silverhead Today at 4:05 am

» Hawkgirl by skhsato123 and bradern666 released
by skhsato123 Today at 4:04 am

Special Features at MMV








Share | 
 

 Yuri Boyka For Mugen

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CARNAGE777



Posts : 361
Join date : 2014-02-09
Age : 27
Location : Aguascalientes mexico

PostSubject: Yuri Boyka For Mugen   Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:24 am

this is the first view lol!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
j.stylius



Posts : 30
Join date : 2014-04-27
Location : SP

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Boyka For Mugen   Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:31 am

Looks good but the air need more work
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CARNAGE777



Posts : 361
Join date : 2014-02-09
Age : 27
Location : Aguascalientes mexico

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Boyka For Mugen   Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:18 pm

ANGEMON777 wrote:
this is the first view lol!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neophyte



Posts : 1627
Join date : 2014-06-17
Age : 22
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Boyka For Mugen   Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:10 am

Looks nice, but the hair needs a bit more shading, alright? Keep up the good work. ★
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adminbot



Posts : 2203
Join date : 2012-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Boyka For Mugen   Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:26 am

Preview images added to the forum index news block. Thank you for sharing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net
chuchoryu



Posts : 2807
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 27
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Boyka For Mugen   Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:07 pm

Boyca, some guys ask me about this one and now is comming for mugen!! I want to face him in mugen...and in real life...its true
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DonMino95



Posts : 13
Join date : 2015-04-13
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Boyka For Mugen   Fri May 01, 2015 6:03 pm

Can't wait for this!!!

Looks great for me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CARNAGE777



Posts : 361
Join date : 2014-02-09
Age : 27
Location : Aguascalientes mexico

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Boyka For Mugen   Sun May 03, 2015 2:15 pm

PUÑO DEBIL
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
PUÑO FUERTE
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
PUÑO MEDIO
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
PATADA DEBIL
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
PATADA FUERTE
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu



Posts : 2807
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 27
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Boyka For Mugen   Wed May 06, 2015 12:02 pm

ANGEMON777 wrote:
PUÑO DEBIL
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
PUÑO FUERTE
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
PUÑO MEDIO
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
PATADA DEBIL
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
PATADA FUERTE
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!

Bring it onw bro!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
animaraz



Posts : 949
Join date : 2012-05-20
Age : 40
Location : León, Gto.

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Boyka For Mugen   Wed May 06, 2015 12:21 pm

Va quedando de primer nivel, great work my pal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X



Posts : 300
Join date : 2014-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Boyka For Mugen   Sat May 09, 2015 5:14 pm

Me gusto mucho la pelicula y se ve bien el progreso que llevas, Le pondras atakes basados en la pelicula tambien?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CARNAGE777



Posts : 361
Join date : 2014-02-09
Age : 27
Location : Aguascalientes mexico

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Boyka For Mugen   Mon May 11, 2015 5:04 pm

lo de los ataques basados en la pelicula...no lo se, puesto que tengo en mente hacer tres chars mas, ademas de este ultimo, seria cuestion de tiempo, pero originalmente tenia pensado tomarme la libertad de ponerle ataques a mi gusto, puesto que estudie mma un tiempo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu



Posts : 2807
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 27
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Boyka For Mugen   Tue May 12, 2015 11:04 am

ANGEMON777 wrote:
lo de los ataques basados en la pelicula...no lo se, puesto que tengo en mente hacer tres chars mas, ademas de este ultimo, seria cuestion de tiempo, pero originalmente tenia pensado tomarme la libertad de ponerle ataques a mi gusto, puesto que estudie mma un tiempo.
Imagino que llevara este tema musical

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CARNAGE777



Posts : 361
Join date : 2014-02-09
Age : 27
Location : Aguascalientes mexico

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Boyka For Mugen   Wed May 13, 2015 2:22 pm

TAL VEZ LLEVE ESE TEMA...DE HECHO QUIERO HACERLE UN STAGE DONDE ESTE EN UNA PRISION
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CARNAGE777



Posts : 361
Join date : 2014-02-09
Age : 27
Location : Aguascalientes mexico

PostSubject: first works   Sun May 17, 2015 3:24 pm

ANGEMON777 wrote:
TAL VEZ LLEVE ESE TEMA...DE HECHO QUIERO HACERLE UN STAGE DONDE ESTE EN UNA PRISION

Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Yuri Boyka For Mugen
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Projects-
Jump to: