A place to have fun with Mugen

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ult Riverside Training Grounds (Fighters History Dynamite - Feilin)
by ELECTRO Today at 7:55 pm

» Injustice 2 Discussion
by NamelessOnlinePlayer Today at 7:54 pm

» Mugen Archive is the worst site....
by Mega_Man Today at 7:34 pm

» MMV Blade Marvel by Fede de 10 released for MMV's 5th Birthday
by LoKoLoKo Today at 7:02 pm

» [DEMO-BOR] Avengers United Battle Force
by O Ilusionista Today at 6:38 pm

» Game Of Thrones TV Talk
by volzzilla Today at 6:18 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Share | 

WATCH! - Mugen Fantasy League 2nd Edition - Battle #20: Team Cristianomelo vs. Team SIRALEXBABY

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who will win?
Team Cristianomelo
38%
 38% [ 3 ]
Team SIRALEXBABY
62%
 62% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: WATCH! - Mugen Fantasy League 2nd Edition - Battle #20: Team Cristianomelo vs. Team SIRALEXBABY   April 23rd 2015, 12:02 am

@ gui0007...good fight, thanx

@ borewood...yea, people can edit bets as long as it is not after or too close to the time the fight is uploaded to youtube. and he didn't need that many points, he has a huge lead already

===

leaderboard now updated after the results of this fight: http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t4934-mugen-fantasy-league-betting-leaderboard

those totals actually include 3 total fights and everyone's participation bonus of up to 50 points.

if anyone would like to join up on this, click and reply here: http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t4851-sign-up-for-mugen-fantasy-league-betting

Back to top Go down
View user profile
borewood2013

PostSubject: Re: WATCH! - Mugen Fantasy League 2nd Edition - Battle #20: Team Cristianomelo vs. Team SIRALEXBABY   April 24th 2015, 10:05 am

@volzzilla wrote:
@ gui0007...good fight, thanx

@ borewood...yea, people can edit bets as long as it is not after or too close to the time the fight is uploaded to youtube. and he didn't need that many points, he has a huge lead already

I see.  In fact since gui0007 doesn't post some notice like  "1 day left to watch the MFL match!", there seems not to be a way to monitor "edit-right-before-match".......... Rolling Eyes

By the way, according to the Betting Leaderboard on April 23rd 2015:
0777 -  -20 - 050 - borewood2013 (-0)

I won a JACKPOT 777!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: WATCH! - Mugen Fantasy League 2nd Edition - Battle #20: Team Cristianomelo vs. Team SIRALEXBABY   April 24th 2015, 10:23 am

So to clarify i I edited my post because I was doing betting too high and that would undermine the progress of the league.
and as borewood2013 said in another topical, my team for being formed only by women was very underestimated, I hope that the next time you see more strength in them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
borewood2013

PostSubject: Re: WATCH! - Mugen Fantasy League 2nd Edition - Battle #20: Team Cristianomelo vs. Team SIRALEXBABY   April 27th 2015, 8:57 am

@Cristianomelo wrote:
So to clarify i I edited my post because I was doing betting too high and that would undermine the progress of the league.
and as borewood2013 said in another topical, my team for being formed only by women was very underestimated, I hope that the next time you see more strength in them.

Bet big, win big!  Bet small, win small!  It depends on the bet person who is willing to take a risk or not heh tongue
I am not a confident bet person so I seldom bet big... Embarassed

Hey women in MUGEN can be stronger than men!  Most of my own female MUGEN characters have stronger A.I. than my own male MUGEN characters'.  Some say in MUGEN gender doesn't matter much; it all depends on the set up and the move set and A.I.  Yet, most bosses in the fighting games are male...........
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E

WATCH! - Mugen Fantasy League 2nd Edition - Battle #20: Team Cristianomelo vs. Team SIRALEXBABY
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: General :: MMV Awards Discussion Area :: Mugen Fantasy League-
Jump to: