» Eric Draven [The Crow]
by borewood2013 Today at 4:26 am

» Riddick
by borewood2013 Today at 4:10 am

» Artifical Monster Mouth
by Dj luke Today at 2:20 am

» Grooves and/or combo announcers in full games
by TheRedBeast Today at 1:28 am

» Let's make your own meaning of "M.U.G.E.N"!
by TheRedBeast Today at 1:25 am

» EMPEROR SINZROSS FULL RELEASE
by TheRedBeast Today at 1:23 am

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

MSH2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: MSH2    December 20th 2012, 2:12 pm

just one thing, you should remake the cylops boots on daredevil and your nightwing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dev

PostSubject: Re: MSH2    December 20th 2012, 6:17 pm

@verz36 wrote:
hi all, as most of you know i been working on this project for a while and been getting a lot of help.. i havent posted much here so i want to show you guys some of the wips i been doing.. after the cyclops release that loganir and i did, its clear you guys can expect great quality in the works we do.. some of you guys might know that i dont like to show much of my sprite but thats because sometimes people steal stuff and so i rather show very little but rest assure that im working hard.. maybe cyclops cought you guys by surprise and im hoping there will be more surprises coming this new year.. i got pretty much my list of wips set that i will try to bring to mugen and that will be it from me.. this dont mean i might not help with things from time to time from other creators.. im also open for help with some of this wips too but style must be equal to keep characters looking the same.. also im more of a marvel guy so dc wise im doing just few characters..im hoping that you guys like the work and i hope we dont dissapoint with the msh2 game..

now let me show you guys something we been keeping a bit secret but lets open up and explain some things..as you guys know, i been working on a nightwing character that will be using cyclops legs and torsos from varius characters. the legs from cyclops will be shaded and proportioned to look different from cyclops..the torsos will have different abs and arms will be longer with different shading as well.. the good thing here is that we can also make daredevil from here and so we been working on that.. both characters will have same gethits, walks, and guards. they will share some basic attacks as well but we will try to keep to make them different by giving them different stance, jumps, some basic attacks, specials, hypers, win poses and intros.. for those of you wondering here is the daredevil mock by intermission using nightwing and its pallette..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

coming to you next year Smile

also let me show here another 2 wips i been working on too..

so my list of wips is like this...

spiderwoman
doc ock
absorbing man
hawkeye
nightwing
daredevil
batman
flash

may be blackbolt too

i got others but no at the top of my must be done Smile

Batman? Are you talking about that badass Batman from Unlimited?
That Hawkeye is the same that Nico is working on?
And about Absorbing Man, you're in charge with the coding, or x-boy hand it to you like he did with Doc Ock?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: MSH2    December 20th 2012, 11:25 pm

@verz36 wrote:
the boots will stay it will make this characters different from astonishing cyclops..lol...
it will make him him different from daredevil boots and nightwing boots too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
E.nigma

PostSubject: Re: MSH2    December 21st 2012, 6:32 am

[quote="verz36"] the people that steal stuff are just lazy because why do that when you have the bases there and you can edit your own stuff.. capcom dont say anything becuase they call it fan art but that does not means that others have to take from others and so you know, thats the reason a lot of talented people leave mugen.. it kinda kills the community as a whole.. there should not be a ny excuse why to use another sprite editors work.. they can just edit their own.. at the end those that do take stuff from others will be just known as nobodys and get a bad rap about it..
[quote]
i would like to know the name of one creator that left mugen because of this cause the only name i have now i a lazy one. And everyone is a nobody on internet, there are only some people that work on the same goal, creating good mugen chars and stages for everyone to enjoy.

good luck with your project but next time, explain what will be your roster, the moves we can expect to see, with who you will work with, ang post at least a gif by char.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: MSH2    December 21st 2012, 7:55 am

Daredevil looks great, the smart pal is superb Cool
And yes after seeing your stuff with Loganir on Cyclops, I'm sure you will out do yourself again Smile Smile Smile

I try not to get too much into the whole stealing thing, I feel like unless you're using someone elses sprites to make the exact same char, or just a simple pallette swap, and then deleting the original creators names from the def files e.t.c, then claiming it as your own that it's stealing.

But if the sprites are used for a bit of frankenspriting or as a base for something else then yeah I would take it as a bit of a compliment as I know that its just another person else out there like me and wants to create something cool for mugen and they really like the quality and beauty of my work, enough to use it to help them on their own character creation journey.

But that in mind credit and a bit of respect can go along way
Treat each other kindly people santa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NightDevil123

PostSubject: Re: MSH2    December 21st 2012, 8:22 am

DD looks awesome! I'm also looking forward to seeing Doctor Octopus and The Absorbing Man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: MSH2    December 21st 2012, 11:00 am

-Zox- wrote:
@RED HOOD wrote:
just one thing, you should remake the cylops boots on daredevil and your nightwing

He probably means this

But I dont see a reason why should you do it, i like them both.
that's what i'm talking about Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LALO27

PostSubject: Re: MSH2    December 21st 2012, 12:31 pm

daredevil.. yeah!!! run bullseye run!! excellent man!! thanks for sharing!! amazing wips..!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skillfrank

PostSubject: Re: MSH2    December 21st 2012, 1:53 pm

Good luck on him Verz
i'm a long time fan and supporter of
you...keep it up.
And keep hitting them, hard lol!
show more please.....i luv what i see
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnSpider96

PostSubject: Re: MSH2    December 21st 2012, 3:58 pm

what do you have planned for the asorbing man?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

MSH2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Projects-
Jump to: