by Mr.Welldone Today at 6:55 am

» [FORUM GAME] Alphabet Soup!
by Kylo Today at 6:44 am

» Your waifu
by 2dover3d Today at 5:20 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Share | 

WATCH! - Mugen Fantasy League 2nd Edition - Battle #14: Cyborg/Antman vs. Etrigan/Atom

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who will win?
Cyborg/Antman
45%
 45% [ 5 ]
Etrigan/Atom
55%
 55% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: WATCH! - Mugen Fantasy League 2nd Edition - Battle #14: Cyborg/Antman vs. Etrigan/Atom   April 14th 2015, 9:52 am

@ gui0007...good fight. i actually was a little wary of that one as antman is tough

@ carnuss...can't give you 250 points on this one. you edited your post actually after the video posting time.

will update the leaderboard later.

we are always taking new members to play. anyone who would like to join is always welcome to do so at anytime at: http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t4851-sign-up-for-mugen-fantasy-league-betting-current-start-up-90-pts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carnuss

PostSubject: Re: WATCH! - Mugen Fantasy League 2nd Edition - Battle #14: Cyborg/Antman vs. Etrigan/Atom   April 14th 2015, 10:53 am

no I did not change my message after the video but before this I am sure but you see
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: WATCH! - Mugen Fantasy League 2nd Edition - Battle #14: Cyborg/Antman vs. Etrigan/Atom   April 14th 2015, 11:01 am

all i can go off of is that the video posting time is prior to the edit time of your post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carnuss

PostSubject: Re: WATCH! - Mugen Fantasy League 2nd Edition - Battle #14: Cyborg/Antman vs. Etrigan/Atom   April 14th 2015, 11:06 am

like you want to give me 50 points then what is the number of points in my first message in the future I would edit my posts a little less about mugen fantasy league
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: WATCH! - Mugen Fantasy League 2nd Edition - Battle #14: Cyborg/Antman vs. Etrigan/Atom   April 14th 2015, 11:51 am

@carnuss wrote:
like you want to give me 50 points then what is the number of points in my first message in the future I would edit my posts a little less about mugen fantasy league

ok
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Werewood

PostSubject: Re: WATCH! - Mugen Fantasy League 2nd Edition - Battle #14: Cyborg/Antman vs. Etrigan/Atom   April 16th 2015, 4:21 pm

borewood2013 wrote:
volzzilla taking over a MFL team!  Exclamation Must support that! Exclamation

Vote given to Etrigan by WuCasah and Atom by AngelEcks representing volzzilla

Here I place by bet (25 units) on.................Etrigan by WuCasah and Atom by AngelEcks representing volzzilla

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  volzzilla's MFL team won, I won too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WATCH! - Mugen Fantasy League 2nd Edition - Battle #14: Cyborg/Antman vs. Etrigan/Atom   

Back to top Go down

WATCH! - Mugen Fantasy League 2nd Edition - Battle #14: Cyborg/Antman vs. Etrigan/Atom
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: General :: MMV Awards Discussion Area :: Mugen Fantasy League-
Jump to: