» Heimdall (associated w/Thor) WIP by Arkady; Video Preview added 11/08
by ME72K_U Today at 9:19 pm

» Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released
by ME72K_U Today at 9:15 pm

» Neo's Mugen Saturday Showdown!
by TK830515 Today at 8:28 pm

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

Why am I always addressed as someone else when I am out of MMV?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minun

PostSubject: Why am I always addressed as someone else when I am out of MMV?   March 29th 2015, 11:20 am

I decided to look at what people are saying about me out of MMV, and they were pretty harsh and most were pretty rude too but I don't get why people are calling me another user from the MUGEN community and even some guy looked like they had a bad day and looked REALLY pissed because he found out it was by a very infamous Mugen user and blames him for everything and not the real me. Looking at their history (The so called "real me"), one of their characters seem quite familiar but they are in NO WAY how I make characters. The sprites are not the same (He has the style of a laggy Flash animation while I use a 3D software), none of them even taunt, and at least my characters are playable unlike 60% of his plus he knows good and tough AI and I don't.  

So who started it and why are people following what they say? I for one am nothing like the person.

Last edited by PrincessOfTheGalaxy on March 29th 2015, 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FgtWithATuba

PostSubject: Re: Why am I always addressed as someone else when I am out of MMV?   March 29th 2015, 12:33 pm

Ok I'm going to be frank with you. Let's check out why people think you're weegeeisgoingtokillm

-When you made littlepip, the littlepip youtube account suddenly becomes active and starts comparing the quality of the characters towards weegee's attempts at a char. Keep in mind those accounts surface for a limited time of 2 months at a time, then become unactive, then resurface, over and over, especially when a new character that seems to be related to him appears.
-Weegeeisgoingtokillm troll accounts suddenly surface on forums such as MFFA and even youtube after these chars are made, latest one is some tasteless one called "Weegeeisgoingtokillm is from Chile", it's not simple coincidence when it's occured up to 3 times.
-Who even remembers that user so much anymore, seriously, his chars are bad but he's nowhere near monumental failure. Why would an insignificant guy like that even have an ED article? Especially when that article mentions people who're just youtubers that are not even important at all in the MUGEN community, real important MUGEN drama mostly comes from MUGEN forums. The obsession of these hate accs coupled to the fact that he seems to be referenced often by you people gives off a feeling of self bashing.

If you could address some of these points we'd stop doing that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: Why am I always addressed as someone else when I am out of MMV?   March 29th 2015, 12:45 pm

You need to just realize that people who don't know you are going to talk about you and that the best thing you can do is to pay it no mind. I'm assuming you're young, because once you get older, you really don't care anymore. These people are not your employers, they're not helping you raise your kids, pay your bills, nothing. So who cares what they say? They're just people. Plain as you and me. Anyone who thinks they are special, or gods of the MUGEN forums are just kids pretending to be kings with tinfoil crowns.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minun

PostSubject: Re: Why am I always addressed as someone else when I am out of MMV?   March 29th 2015, 2:10 pm

-When you made littlepip, the littlepip youtube account suddenly becomes active and starts comparing the quality of the characters towards weegee's attempts at a char. Keep in mind those accounts surface for a limited time of 2 months at a time, then become unactive, then resurface, over and over, especially when a new character that seems to be related to him appears.

Can you link me that channel? I don't know who that is and I only know two. Are you talking about the one first grader grammer who won't shut up about crappy MLP characters or the one who makes Youtube Poops who I am personally subbed to?

-Weegeeisgoingtokillm troll accounts suddenly surface on forums such as MFFA and even youtube after these chars are made, latest one is some tasteless one called "Weegeeisgoingtokillm is from Chile", it's not simple coincidence when it's occured up to 3 times.

I've seen some trolls on MFFA when I went on there but none of them seemed to mention the Weegeeisgoingtokillm person at all. Just spam nonsense that don't belong in the forums.

-Who even remembers that user so much anymore, seriously, his chars are bad but he's nowhere near monumental failure. Why would an insignificant guy like that even have an ED article? Especially when that article mentions people who're just youtubers that are not even important at all in the MUGEN community, real important MUGEN drama mostly comes from MUGEN forums. The obsession of these hate accs coupled to the fact that he seems to be referenced often by you people gives off a feeling of self bashing.

I remember the user... But it's because he announced a character a year ago on the MUGEN WIKIA. I still don't know why people call him Weegeeisgoingtokillm and not WeegeeisgoingtokillME after I saw that. Probably a fake version of him. The ED page... Maybe there's someone in the world who thinks he's so bad that he deserves one of his own even though nobody cares about him. It happens frequently at that site. Just look at Memy9909 and Spax3.

I'd also like to add that I found his "DA page" thanks to Encyclopedia Dramatica and I found a post where he addresses this whole "Everyone who makes bad characters is Weegeeisgoingtokillm" nonsense.  http://ask-cream2.deviantart.com/journal/A-little-Skit-plus-some-info-523138029. To me, I think he'd make a nice friend. If I weren't afraid of making my own DeviantArt account.  Crying or Very sad

But in a nutshell. I'm FAR FROM being him besides that we both like ponies, Fallout and Mario and the way he makes MUGEN characters are hardly alike.

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
borewood2013

PostSubject: Re: Why am I always addressed as someone else when I am out of MMV?   March 29th 2015, 4:01 pm

I don't care what your MUGEN name/handle; as long as you are in MMV and as long as you haven't triggered my "MUGEN root" or broken MMV rules, then I just keep treating you a normal MMV member.  If as time passes by and you and I know each other more then you and I can make some MUGEN friends.  Even if you were my MUGEN enemies (I mean those MUGEN dudes/Pro's who hate me for years) in here I would just ignore you ONLY IF you wouldn't e-haunt/e-bash/e-haunt me again in MMV here.  So far I see you as a MUGEN fan that might need some help and I am willing to be of some help to you if you trust me.

Like what I told you already in your MMV Rosalina v0.1 release topic, here you have my friendly reminder:

borewood2013 in Subject: Re: Rosalina v0.1 March 25th 2015, 4:43 am wrote:

So, I strongly suggest that you be prepared to face all those MUGEN e-bullying and e-haunting and e-bashing and e-mocking when you try to visit some MUGEN forums that carry a MUGEN news of your Rosalina v0.1.  If you can take all those MUGEN e-bullying and e-haunting and e-bashing and e-mocking then I sincerely congratulate you.  If not, then you can just stay firm with MMV replies here.

Let's keep the MUGEN ball rolling.......

Perhaps it will be good for you to just ignore all other MUGEN forums and only focus here in MMV to try to update your Rosalina v0.1 as I am trying to help you out with her when you nearly get nothing but discomfort by visiting some MUGEN forums that are made up of "small circles". No  And forget about uploading your MUGEN videos to YouTube; upload to nicovideo.jp instead.  yes

What are MUGEN small circles?:

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Minun

PostSubject: Re: Why am I always addressed as someone else when I am out of MMV?   March 29th 2015, 4:05 pm

@borewood2013 wrote:
I don't care what your MUGEN name/handle; as long as you are in MMV and as long as you haven't triggered my "MUGEN root" or broken MMV rules, then I just keep treating you a normal MMV member.  If as time passes by and you and I know each other more then you and I can make some MUGEN friends.  Even if you were my MUGEN enemies (I mean those MUGEN dudes/Pro's who hate me for years) in here I would just ignore you ONLY IF you wouldn't e-haunt/e-bash/e-haunt me again in MMV here.  So far I see you as a MUGEN fan that might need some help and I am willing to be of some help to you if you trust me.

Like what I told you already in your MMV Rosalina v0.1 release topic, here you have my friendly reminder:

borewood2013 in Subject: Re: Rosalina v0.1 March 25th 2015, 4:43 am wrote:

So, I strongly suggest that you be prepared to face all those MUGEN e-bullying and e-haunting and e-bashing and e-mocking when you try to visit some MUGEN forums that carry a MUGEN news of your Rosalina v0.1.  If you can take all those MUGEN e-bullying and e-haunting and e-bashing and e-mocking then I sincerely congratulate you.  If not, then you can just stay firm with MMV replies here.

Let's keep the MUGEN ball rolling.......

Perhaps it will be good for you to just ignore all other MUGEN forums and only focus here in MMV to try to update your Rosalina v0.1 as I am trying to help you out with her when you nearly get nothing but discomfort by visiting some MUGEN forums that are made up of "small circles". No  And forget about uploading your MUGEN videos to YouTube; upload to nicovideo.jp instead.  yes

What are MUGEN small circles?:

Pretty much what Wlanmaniax is doing. Maybe I can upload my videos to Nico instead. Problem is is that I would feel like I won't fit in there since a majority of the users there are Japanese and I am someone who don't speak their language. It's not racism or anything. I just don't wanna look foreign to others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ricepigeon

PostSubject: Re: Why am I always addressed as someone else when I am out of MMV?   March 29th 2015, 6:22 pm

@borewood2013 wrote:

So in other words, he should isolate himself from any and all forms of criticism which will only cause more harm than good in the long term?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ricepigeon.webs.com
Minun

PostSubject: Re: Why am I always addressed as someone else when I am out of MMV?   March 29th 2015, 6:28 pm

So in other words, he should isolate himself from any and all forms of criticism which will only cause more harm than good in the long term?

What if the so called criticism is just insulting the characters and the creators with no real explanation on what they could do like they have some grunge on them for ruining their favorite characters on some game engine that a select few groups play nowadays?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FgtWithATuba

PostSubject: Re: Why am I always addressed as someone else when I am out of MMV?   March 29th 2015, 6:32 pm

PrincessOfTheGalaxy wrote:

What if the so called criticism is just insulting the characters and the creators with no real explanation on what they could do

Examples of this? This rarely happens on MUGEN Forums iirc.

for ruining their favorite characters on some game engine that a select few groups play nowadays?

[CITATION NEEDED]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minun

PostSubject: Re: Why am I always addressed as someone else when I am out of MMV?   March 29th 2015, 6:37 pm

@FgtWithATuba wrote:

What if the so called criticism is just insulting the characters and the creators with no real explanation on what they could do

for ruining their favorite characters on some game engine that a select few groups play nowadays?

More examples of this?

I don't go on the forums. But the bashing videos on Youtube most of the time don't have no true criticism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YyytPBsFcs The description. There's nothing. Not even an explanation on how they can improve or anything... Why do we consider this a form of criticism?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgsLQ7BkXuk

This one  has criticism, but he doesn't tell us HOW he can improve and he's being a huge dick to the guy who made the characters.

Edit: Why do I need to give examples on the MUGEN community of 2015? Lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minun

PostSubject: Re: Why am I always addressed as someone else when I am out of MMV?   March 29th 2015, 6:42 pm

And Rice, PLEASE KEEP AN IMAGE. GOOD GOD.

(Keep your image as Marisa or a dead chicken or something.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Why am I always addressed as someone else when I am out of MMV?   March 30th 2015, 2:18 am

Only posting just this once, to say, be glad you aren't being referred as me. Everyone will dislike you then, if that happened. I see where you are coming from Galaxy.

Quote :
This happened to me for years, but related to stage material. 2010 until present, still happens today.

Hopefully your situation betters itself in the future. Anyways, back to hiding~!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: Why am I always addressed as someone else when I am out of MMV?   March 30th 2015, 2:54 am

Navana wrote:
Only posting just this once, to say, be glad you aren't being referred as me. Everyone will dislike you then, if that happened. I see where you are coming from Galaxy.

Quote :
This happened to me for years, but related to stage material. 2010 until present, still happens today.

Hopefully your situation betters itself in the future. Anyways, back to hiding~!
I don't mean to be off topic here but, Navana you're back, I missed you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minun

PostSubject: Re: Why am I always addressed as someone else when I am out of MMV?   March 30th 2015, 5:14 am

Navana wrote:

Quote :

I think it's worse with being mistooken for Weegeeisgoingtokillm than anyone else. Why? His past actions probably made people not take him seriously so people just block him and move on I assume. I've even been blocked by several people from the MUGEN fanbase I don't even know just because people thought I was that person. In addition, I think I made some people's days worse just by being referred as him... Like I said before, there was someone out there that seemed pretty, pretty pissed off in the description in one video because of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
borewood2013

PostSubject: Re: Why am I always addressed as someone else when I am out of MMV?   March 30th 2015, 7:08 am

@FgtWithATuba wrote:

You want some example? I am a perfect example that have been suffering from all these e-bashing/e-haunting/e-bully/e-mocking which have turned me into a notorious "MUGEN Ranter"!  Well, you probably don't know who I am/was........ riiiggghhht  Never mind oh well I am just a small MUGEN potato after all then, yet all I have said (especially the "MUGEN small circles" part) is more true than what you have observed the only "shallow" part of MUGEN forums (I assume you are new to MUGEN forums).

@Ricepigeon:
>> So in other words, he should isolate himself from any and all forms of criticism which will only cause more harm than good in the long term?
Welcome to MMV , to a presence of the great you as one of my Top 10 long-time "hate ****wood"'ers.
Not all forms of MUGEN criticism by all MUGEN people, only those who don't meet the points listed in my "What makes a good M.U.G.E.N feedback giver?" topic Arrow  here:  http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t4834-what-makes-a-good-m-u-g-e-n-feedback-giver   

@PrincessOfTheGalaxy:
>> I've even been blocked by several people from the MUGEN fanbase I don't even know just because people...
This is the "MUGEN small circles" effect.  You can't really do anything about it except for becoming their "fan" by compromising according to their "standards".

@Navana:
>> I'm not back and I don't plan to be. I only posted this one time in specific to let Galaxy know this happens a lot in the community.
Oh I miss your MUGEN stages! pale
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E

Why am I always addressed as someone else when I am out of MMV?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Discussion-
Jump to: