A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» No escape from hell
by Mistah Jorge Today at 4:37 am

» Whats up have a qustio dose anybody play wwe2k18
by 2dover3d Yesterday at 8:55 pm

» Street Fighter V Arcade Edition
by 2dover3d Yesterday at 8:39 pm

» Call of Duty Nazi Zombies mugen full game released.
by crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 7:10 pm

» Street Fighter Legacy
by crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 6:38 pm

» PLS HELP...
by SIRALEXBABY Yesterday at 6:25 pm

Special Features at MMV






Chat on MMV w/ Discord


Share | 
 

 FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
flammableking

avatar

Posts : 2405
Join date : 2012-12-02
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!   January 15th 2013, 4:58 am

@chuchoryu wrote:
Sorry I see only the Upper sprites, you have to make the super move...now making the move mi amigo, please dont angry

And, don't worry about me ever getting angry with you, Dude. You rock! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu

avatar

Posts : 3251
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 28
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!   January 15th 2013, 2:17 pm

@flammableking wrote:
@chuchoryu wrote:
Sorry I see only the Upper sprites, you have to make the super move...now making the move mi amigo, please dont angry

Here Ya Go!!! Effect And All! =D

Magnific I make the other moves for the char, and now I starting to make the Cross art, really soon is the complete version see:
Pac Dt normal and EX


Run Tackle normal and EX


Flip Kick normal and EX


And Swim kick or something, I no add that mopve but now Pac Man have all powers and this, Super Art


Soon the Cross Art and the release...and

The second bonus char for my proyect Akira Yuki the first Virtua Fighter char for mugen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

avatar

Posts : 2405
Join date : 2012-12-02
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!   January 16th 2013, 4:25 am

@chuchoryu wrote:
@flammableking wrote:
@chuchoryu wrote:
Sorry I see only the Upper sprites, you have to make the super move...now making the move mi amigo, please dont angry

Here Ya Go!!! Effect And All! =D

Magnific I make the other moves for the char, and now I starting to make the Cross art, really soon is the complete version see:
Pac Dt normal and EX


Run Tackle normal and EX


Flip Kick normal and EX


And Swim kick or something, I no add that mopve but now Pac Man have all powers and this, Super Art


Soon the Cross Art and the release...and

The second bonus char for my proyect Akira Yuki the first Virtua Fighter char for mugen

Wow... You've made him AWESOME!! OWO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

avatar

Posts : 6600
Join date : 2012-05-02

PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!   January 16th 2013, 4:58 pm

so i got an idea for a move that i'd like to make for you all but i need to know if you are interested first.

idea: char jumps back off the screen and a big original pac -man comes onto screen at p2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

avatar

Posts : 2405
Join date : 2012-12-02
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!   January 16th 2013, 8:45 pm

@volzzilla wrote:
so i got an idea for a move that i'd like to make for you all but i need to know if you are interested first.

idea: char jumps back off the screen and a big original pac -man comes onto screen at p2

As cool as that idea is, I think Chuchoryu wants his moveset to be Street Fighter X Tekken accurate. ovo;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

avatar

Posts : 6600
Join date : 2012-05-02

PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!   January 17th 2013, 8:43 am

can have two versions you know. one that is separate from the game with whatever on it, and one in chuchoryu's full game where it have accurate to original game moves only.

anyway, let me know if i should sprite edit whatever
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight-Son

avatar

Posts : 1045
Join date : 2012-10-18
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!   January 17th 2013, 10:07 am

congradualaitions flamable king you did it much faster than any of my chars will ever be created Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

avatar

Posts : 2405
Join date : 2012-12-02
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!   January 17th 2013, 10:51 am

@volzzilla wrote:
can have two versions you know. one that is separate from the game with whatever on it, and one in chuchoryu's full game where it have accurate to original game moves only.

anyway, let me know if i should sprite edit whatever

Oh! You just reminded me! I wanted him to be MvC-styled!!! OvO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu

avatar

Posts : 3251
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 28
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!   January 18th 2013, 9:20 am

Yes two difrent version one for the Tekken proyect and one in MvC gameplay for you mi amigo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

avatar

Posts : 2405
Join date : 2012-12-02
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!   January 18th 2013, 9:57 am

@chuchoryu wrote:
Yes two difrent version one for the Tekken proyect and one in MvC gameplay for you mi amigo

Wait... Does that mean you're gonna make it!? O.O Or, am I misinterpreting the message? ^^;;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu

avatar

Posts : 3251
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 28
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!   January 18th 2013, 10:47 am

Yes you read good, I make one Moku pac man extra in MVC gameplay for you...can you send me that turtle I see in your post?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

avatar

Posts : 2405
Join date : 2012-12-02
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!   January 18th 2013, 11:03 am

@chuchoryu wrote:
Yes you read good, I make one Moku pac man extra in MVC gameplay for you...can you send me that turtle I see in your post?

YOU ARE SO COOL!!!! =DD And, here he is! Very Happy

His name is Jinmen. ^^
mediafire.com ?e6bhtyhe7bqq6g6
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

avatar

Posts : 2405
Join date : 2012-12-02
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!   January 18th 2013, 11:15 am

@chuchoryu wrote:
Yes you read good, I make one Moku pac man extra in MVC gameplay for you...can you send me that turtle I see in your post?

And, here's the MvC specials and hypers folder for Moku-Pac. ^^

mediafire.com ?05b89rqr88jmbue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

avatar

Posts : 2405
Join date : 2012-12-02
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!   January 19th 2013, 12:31 pm

set555 wrote:
congradualaitions flamable king you did it much faster than any of my chars will ever be created Wink

Couldn't have done it without you, Dude!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

avatar

Posts : 2405
Join date : 2012-12-02
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!   January 19th 2013, 1:58 pm

@volzzilla wrote:
can have two versions you know. one that is separate from the game with whatever on it, and one in chuchoryu's full game where it have accurate to original game moves only.

anyway, let me know if i should sprite edit whatever

I actually wanna see what that would look like if you sprited something like that. OvO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!   

Back to top Go down
 
FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Full Game Projects :: Tekken-
Jump to: