Special Features at MMV

Share | 

Domino by volzzilla, Nicotinefist and Arkady

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Domino by volzzilla, Nicotinefist and Arkady   December 9th 2012, 9:47 am

The sprite Ark posted looks much better. You have a moveset planned out yet or do you need suggestions?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Domino by volzzilla, Nicotinefist and Arkady   December 9th 2012, 10:08 am

suggest away i'm sure volzilla would love to hear suggetions
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dev

PostSubject: Re: Domino by volzzilla, Nicotinefist and Arkady   December 9th 2012, 10:13 am

So volzilla is the main spriter?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Domino by volzzilla, Nicotinefist and Arkady   December 9th 2012, 10:21 am

at the moment yes, im sure he is working out most of the movesets
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Domino by volzzilla, Nicotinefist and Arkady   December 9th 2012, 6:20 pm

Well obviously she'd use guns. As far as other moves ...

*Knee press
*Counterattack with a knife stab
*An attack where she jumps onto her opponent and either places a mine on the opponent or jumps off and shoots him/her
*Backroll and tosses two shiryuken
*Arrow gun to pin opponent against the wall
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Domino by volzzilla, Nicotinefist and Arkady   December 9th 2012, 9:45 pm

dev23 wrote:
@Nicotinefist wrote:
i made a stance concept a while ago, i'm not sure this would work

perhaps changing the head, remove the guns and other details more, it might work

This concept is Much better than the one showed in the first post. You should use it.

gotta love it when i say in the first post that the bulk % of sprites converted onto a sprite sheet and someone comes along saying use another base. real motivating there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Domino by volzzilla, Nicotinefist and Arkady   December 10th 2012, 6:16 am

Hey Volz, what do you think of the moves I suggested?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dev

PostSubject: Re: Domino by volzzilla, Nicotinefist and Arkady   December 10th 2012, 8:13 am

@volzzilla wrote:
dev23 wrote:
@Nicotinefist wrote:

perhaps changing the head, remove the guns and other details more, it might work

This concept is Much better than the one showed in the first post. You should use it.

gotta love it when i say in the first post that the bulk % of sprites converted onto a sprite sheet and someone comes along saying use another base. real motivating there.

It's just my opinion, my friend. It's your choice to agree or not with me. I can have a opinion, can I?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cravd

PostSubject: Re: Domino by volzzilla, Nicotinefist and Arkady   December 10th 2012, 10:37 am

Very Happy
ok vol have the base and make the decision later wip no more to say,
cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Domino by volzzilla, Nicotinefist and Arkady   December 10th 2012, 11:51 am

dev23 wrote:
@volzzilla wrote:
dev23 wrote:
@Nicotinefist wrote:

It's just my opinion, my friend. It's your choice to agree or not with me. I can have a opinion, can I?

there's a difference between giving an opinion and saying something that makes someone feel like they wasted all the time they did already and lose motivation to do more
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Domino by volzzilla, Nicotinefist and Arkady   December 11th 2012, 1:51 pm

not really volz, i prefer not to show any progress on wips till i get to the coding part of the said character wip, that way im not deterred by the vision i have for the character, you see everyone will always prefer a sprite edit over a worked over base, coz of the detail, little does the average mugen fan know that it takes ten times as long to create a character sprite edited perfect. than revamp a character off a ready base like what is going here, the black widow character we worked on a couple of months ago was a similar worked base spritesheet called "baroness" mixed with anims of a thined out psylocke, im sure people would say the hd version is better
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cravd

PostSubject: Re: Domino by volzzilla, Nicotinefist and Arkady   December 11th 2012, 4:41 pm

Smile
that's true, and over time I realized and edited the work of more detailed, and yet every day I continue to learn this.

eso es verdad y con el paso del tiempo me he dado cuenta del trabajo de editado y mas del detallado, y aun asi sigo aprendiendo dia a dia esto.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: Domino by volzzilla, Nicotinefist and Arkady   December 13th 2012, 9:36 pm

I think she looks great!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Domino by volzzilla, Nicotinefist and Arkady   December 14th 2012, 10:13 am

submitted a sprite sheet. arkady swapped in a bunch of heads, a few more heads needed. then whatever detailing to be decided after that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Domino by volzzilla, Nicotinefist and Arkady
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Projects-
Jump to: