» [ESPAÑOL] Juego conectar palabras
by LESSARD Today at 6:44 pm

» Anti-monitor DC by bam77
by LESSARD Today at 5:31 pm

» Is There A Program To Edit Stages?
by LESSARD Today at 5:27 pm

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

What if the Ninja Turtles was in Marvel VS Capcom?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minun

PostSubject: What if the Ninja Turtles was in Marvel VS Capcom?   March 17th 2015, 5:08 pm

(I just wanted to share this song. Leave me alone!)
They would have this as their stage theme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4tio2NU8mc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: What if the Ninja Turtles was in Marvel VS Capcom?   March 17th 2015, 5:13 pm

as kid I used to dream of a marvel vs konami game, though I lost interest in most of its stuff and its too much work anyway lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: What if the Ninja Turtles was in Marvel VS Capcom?   March 17th 2015, 5:38 pm

I am not going to lie, this song would fit perfectly in the game, tough i doubt if capcom would include the turtles this would never the their theme, they would probably use something more recognizable, something that ninja turtle's fans would recognize, (i think)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minun

PostSubject: Re: What if the Ninja Turtles was in Marvel VS Capcom?   March 17th 2015, 6:02 pm

@Mistah Jorge wrote:
I am not going to lie, this song would fit perfectly in the game, tough i doubt if capcom would include the turtles this would never the their theme, they would probably use something more recognizable, something that ninja turtle's fans would recognize, (i think)

Agreeable. I can't find a time where they didn't use the character's theme song remix as their MVC theme. If not, it's probably completely original. (Deadpool)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
borewood2013

PostSubject: Re: What if the Ninja Turtles was in Marvel VS Capcom?   March 18th 2015, 8:40 am

@Midnight-Son wrote:
as kid I used to dream of a marvel vs konami game, though I lost interest in most of its stuff and its too much work anyway lol!  

Only if someone (or the official Konami) is willing to convert the Konami World cast to a real fighting game..........then I will be the happiest Konami fan in the world!

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

>> What if the Ninja Turtles was in Marvel VS Capcom?
While it is not likely to happen, we still have our MUGEN to make this "cross-over dream" come semi-true..... pirat
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: What if the Ninja Turtles was in Marvel VS Capcom?   March 18th 2015, 1:03 pm

@borewood2013 wrote:
@Midnight-Son wrote:

Only if someone (or the official Konami) is willing to convert the Konami World cast to a real fighting game..........then I will be the happiest Konami fan in the world!

don't forget castlevania , metal gear , a few 2000's cartoons , and TMNT
one concept which would leave me baffled is figuring out how to apply the old nes monster in my pocket charecters to a fighting game lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

What if the Ninja Turtles was in Marvel VS Capcom?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Multimedia Entertainment :: TV, Movies, Comics, etc-
Jump to: