A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Street Fighter EX mini Mugen Edition!!!! 30 years of Street Fighter, 20 years of Arika
by TheRedBeast Today at 12:50 am

» Voting: Favorite MMV WIPs for Quarter #1 2017
by skhsato123 Today at 12:49 am

» Every Max Power Effect Made So Far By FlammableKing!
by flammableking Today at 12:49 am

» Voting: Best Mugen Creation for Quarter #1 of 2017
by volzzilla Today at 12:46 am

» Voting: Best Mugen Creation for Quarter #4 of 2016
by volzzilla Today at 12:46 am

» Voting: Best Mugen Creation for Quarter #3 of 2016
by volzzilla Today at 12:44 am

Special Features at MMV




Chat on MMV w/ Discord


Share | 
 

 Rosalina v0.1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Minun

avatar

Posts : 142
Join date : 2015-03-08

PostSubject: Rosalina v0.1   March 16th 2015, 11:22 pm

See you soon!


Last edited by PrincessOfTheGalaxy on March 31st 2015, 5:21 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

avatar

Posts : 6319
Join date : 2012-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Rosalina v0.1   March 17th 2015, 8:48 am

you forgot to put any images in the first post
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minun

avatar

Posts : 142
Join date : 2015-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Rosalina v0.1   March 17th 2015, 8:51 am

@volzzilla wrote:
you forgot to put any images in the first post

I'll do that after I fix some things up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
borewood2013

avatar

Posts : 3987
Join date : 2014-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Rosalina v0.1   March 18th 2015, 9:23 am

clap   Congratulations to your Rosalina v0.1 MUGEN release!


While I can see there are some more things for you to do with the next updates of her by you, there is one (1) thing that I must want to ask you:


Why did you make Rosetta.sff in the MUGEN1.1 format???? Question Question Question Question


I am asking because in your Rosetta.sff the sprites and VFXs don't seem to be necessarily in 24-bit graphics, and in your Rosetta.cns I don't see any MUGEN1.1 exclusive MUGEN state controllers and triggers (unless you have plan to add some later on).......and I see many files in the "backup" folder I wonder what are those for please?


Sorry if you find my words kind of rude.... Embarassed ....I hate being rude because I am a big victim of those rude MUGEN e-bashing/e-bullying/e-haunting bad deeds..........

If going for MUGEN1.1-only is your original plan, then it will be nice to provide a note that Rosalina is for MUGEN1.1 only. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Minun

avatar

Posts : 142
Join date : 2015-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Rosalina v0.1   March 18th 2015, 1:52 pm

@borewood2013 wrote:
clap   Congratulations to your Rosalina v0.1 MUGEN release!


While I can see there are some more things for you to do with the next updates of her by you, there is one (1) thing that I must want to ask you:


Why did you make Rosetta.sff in the MUGEN1.1 format???? Question Question Question Question


I am asking because in your Rosetta.sff the sprites and VFXs don't seem to be necessarily in 24-bit graphics, and in your Rosetta.cns I don't see any MUGEN1.1 exclusive MUGEN state controllers and triggers (unless you have plan to add some later on).......and I see many files in the "backup" folder I wonder what are those for please?


Sorry if you find my words kind of rude.... Embarassed ....I hate being rude because I am a big victim of those rude MUGEN e-bashing/e-bullying/e-haunting bad deeds..........

If going for MUGEN1.1-only is your original plan, then it will be nice to provide a note that Rosalina is for MUGEN1.1 only. Wink


Why did you make Rosetta.sff in the MUGEN1.1 format???? Question Question Question Question

WinMUGEN and 1.0 didn't like the sprites, but 1.1 accepted it for some reason.


I am asking because in your Rosetta.sff the sprites and VFXs don't seem to be necessarily in 24-bit graphics, and in your Rosetta.cns I don't see any MUGEN1.1 exclusive MUGEN state controllers and triggers (unless you have plan to add some later on).......and I see many files in the "backup" folder I wonder what are those for please?

Experienced a lot of crashes so I backed them up frequently. But the backups are not TCRF material so don't expect anything in there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
galactus

avatar

Posts : 1045
Join date : 2012-05-30
Age : 33
Location : warrington (uk britain)

PostSubject: Re: Rosalina v0.1   March 21st 2015, 11:47 am

Wow, its nice to see a Rosalina in mugen at last Smile well done clapclap
...its just a shame that she only works in mugen1.1 at the moment Sad



I wish you good luck with the next update on her though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minun

avatar

Posts : 142
Join date : 2015-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Rosalina v0.1   March 21st 2015, 12:09 pm

@galactus wrote:
Wow, its nice to see a Rosalina in mugen at last Smile well done clapclap
...its just a shame that she only works in mugen1.1 at the moment Sad



I wish you good luck with the next update on her though

Personally, I think I can do better. I am still in the progress of making a version where the commands aren't alien towards the fighting game community instead of catering towards people who prefer "Smash Bros" commands as well the AI.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
borewood2013

avatar

Posts : 3987
Join date : 2014-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Rosalina v0.1   March 22nd 2015, 4:05 am

Since your Rosalina is for MUGEN1.1 only because of the sprites in the SFF, I think you shouldn't waste the chance to add some MUGEN1.1 exclusive feature to your Rosaline, for example, the character+background Zoom new MUGEN1.1 state controller:





<<書式例>> ; example by Tene
[State 1]
type = Zoom
trigger1 = 1
pos = 0,0
scale = 1.5
lag = 0

Tene's MUGEN article about the new MUGEN1.1 state controller:  http://moonmeridian.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-5.html

This new MUGEN1.1 exclusive Zoom feature is not possible in winmugen and MUGEN1.0 and it is easy to use! Exclamation
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
chuchoryu

avatar

Posts : 3023
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 28
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: Rosalina v0.1   March 23rd 2015, 12:59 pm

FINALLY!!!! Maybe I made a 2D conversion of this character
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minun

avatar

Posts : 142
Join date : 2015-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Rosalina v0.1   March 23rd 2015, 1:05 pm

@chuchoryu wrote:
FINALLY!!!! Maybe I made a 2D conversion of this character

You made a conversion of this character?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu

avatar

Posts : 3023
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 28
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: Rosalina v0.1   March 23rd 2015, 1:16 pm

PrincessOfTheGalaxy wrote:
@chuchoryu wrote:
FINALLY!!!! Maybe I made a 2D conversion of this character

You made a conversion of this character?
Sure if you give me the permission camarade
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minun

avatar

Posts : 142
Join date : 2015-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Rosalina v0.1   March 23rd 2015, 1:21 pm

@chuchoryu wrote:
PrincessOfTheGalaxy wrote:
@chuchoryu wrote:
FINALLY!!!! Maybe I made a 2D conversion of this character

You made a conversion of this character?
Sure if you give me the permission camarade

Until I release the 2nd version of her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minun

avatar

Posts : 142
Join date : 2015-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Rosalina v0.1   March 23rd 2015, 1:29 pm

@chuchoryu wrote:
PrincessOfTheGalaxy wrote:
@chuchoryu wrote:
FINALLY!!!! Maybe I made a 2D conversion of this character

You made a conversion of this character?
Sure if you give me the permission camarade

And out of curiosity, are you gonna draw her or are you gonna find some sprites in the Internet?( FYI, there are NO sprites for Rosalina that requires no heavy sprite animating since a majority of them only cover standing and walking.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu

avatar

Posts : 3023
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 28
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: Rosalina v0.1   March 23rd 2015, 1:53 pm

PrincessOfTheGalaxy wrote:
@chuchoryu wrote:
PrincessOfTheGalaxy wrote:
@chuchoryu wrote:
FINALLY!!!! Maybe I made a 2D conversion of this character

You made a conversion of this character?
Sure if you give me the permission camarade

And out of curiosity, are you gonna draw her or are you gonna find some sprites in the Internet?( FYI, there are NO sprites for Rosalina that requires no heavy sprite animating since a majority of them only cover standing and walking.)
I can use the same metod I use in Juri Han and Oni (work in this one)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minun

avatar

Posts : 142
Join date : 2015-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Rosalina v0.1   March 23rd 2015, 2:08 pm

@chuchoryu wrote:
PrincessOfTheGalaxy wrote:
@chuchoryu wrote:
PrincessOfTheGalaxy wrote:
@chuchoryu wrote:
FINALLY!!!! Maybe I made a 2D conversion of this character

You made a conversion of this character?
Sure if you give me the permission camarade

And out of curiosity, are you gonna draw her or are you gonna find some sprites in the Internet?( FYI, there are NO sprites for Rosalina that requires no heavy sprite animating since a majority of them only cover standing and walking.)
I can use the same metod I use in Juri Han and Oni (work in this one)

What is your method?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Rosalina v0.1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Releases :: Characters-
Jump to: