:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Super Strip Fighter 4] Yuki [NSFW]
by Doom Today at 1:05 pm

» Hellblazer aka Constantine w/video preview 11/28
by ParaDo0x Today at 1:04 pm

» WIP Valkyrie Marvel by Regisc and Cristianomelo w/video preview 11/18
by Predator Today at 12:34 pm

» TK's Lets Play: Legend of Zelda - Beyond Hyrule (ZC)
by TK830515 Today at 12:23 pm

» Spider-Woman
by pockydeluxe1 Today at 12:20 pm

» Street Fighter IV Legacy
by volzzilla Today at 11:42 am

Special Features at MMV

A MMV Forum stage, Part 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: A MMV Forum stage, Part 1   February 20th 2015, 9:43 am

shadowlord9001 wrote:
Navana wrote:
@flammableking wrote:
In that case, I'm looking forwarded to being out-voted and sent packing! =D
You have 1-10 chances.
When a member gets five or more votes on their name, they are in. Plain and simple.
Don't immediately cast yourself a loser and be like that. You never know.

shadowlord9001 wrote:
Wait if were having characters represent each other could we have Deadpool represent me

I was actually talking about custom spritework for the members chosen. Meaning an original sprite / animation for each person that is in it! But I mean, if you really want a character to represent you instead of a custom sprite of something original, it's up to you! Haha. I think the idea of having custom sprites for those inside of the stage is pretty awesome!
What did you have in mind for me
Well now I see why you chose Deadpool. I'm so stupid, I didn't even realize it was your avatar.

Well! We could have Deadpool be what represents you, but maybe take a little spin on him as something original that represents you? Meaning, edit him a bit so we know it's you that the sprite is about. As in, we can make his palette "shadow" colors, and everyone recognizes that "Oh! Shadow Deadpool, it's shadowlord9001 in the background!" Or something like that. COMPLETELY up to you!

But I'll need help with this if it begins to pick up, sprite wise. (Which, it is!) And the good thing is, this is all about YOU guys and your creativity!

@flammableking wrote:
Wait.... How about for me... On the stands of the audience... A big banner with DEMOLITION CREW written on it! =DD OH! And, I could even put some 8-Bit D.C. Characters on the banner!
Or you could make the sign regular size and maybe we can make a sprite of Jatz holding the sign of "DEMOLITION CREW" so it would look like he is representing his team? That sounds pretty cool though with the 8-bit characters on it too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

PostSubject: Re: A MMV Forum stage, Part 1   February 20th 2015, 9:47 am

That's how I wish to represented if elected! Also... No food for the rich! OwO Because this country (left in shambles if I were to take presidential lead) deserves a trust-worthy leader! Very Happy (Please, God, don't let it be me...)

Which leads me to our next huge issue in congress! We have too many old people without hair! THAT! ... Has gotta stop. And, I plan to stop it... How? Balding Tax! Every hair you lose, your shiny dome pays me ten cents! =D Yup! That'll keep your mane in tact!

So, PLEASE! ... Consider electing somebody else, would ya? Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

PostSubject: Re: A MMV Forum stage, Part 1   February 20th 2015, 10:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: A MMV Forum stage, Part 1   February 20th 2015, 4:03 pm

could be fun.

here are my suggestions though:
- capcom sprite style
- have a dc/marvel environment feel
- have chars that are pretty representative of MMV in it; like something from flammableking's demolition crew project, modok, chuchoryu's char, logansam's DC works, etc.

here is are a couple more specific ideas.

edit off this stage:

- see the crowd on the balcony. replace them with the chars i mentioned above
- can red hood's batmobile from his beatup batmobile bonus fit in the parking lot somehow?
- again from red hood's work. what about his batmobile be one of the car's in the background driving on the road
- maybe have midnight-son's vengence riding his motorcycle on the same road
- make a sign that looks like the MMV banner on top of the roof of that balcony
- see all the posters on the one wall? how about replacing them with some of the full project mini banners
- adding any other kind of marvel/dc tie to it

or...

could do like acey's hope stage. it does a teleportational thing through time. in the case of this idea, same effect, but changing realms. 1 time be in a tekken looking stage to represent chuchoryu's tekken project. then go to a marvel like stage, then a dc one. then a demolition crew inspired stage. i think you get the point. and each time have some kind of mmv banner sign somewhere too.

not saying have to use those ideas. more like giving a train of thought to come up with a good idea to make it work out best.

will add this to the special features sidebar to try and give it some traction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: A MMV Forum stage, Part 1   February 20th 2015, 5:17 pm

Navana wrote:
shadowlord9001 wrote:
Navana wrote:
@flammableking wrote:
In that case, I'm looking forwarded to being out-voted and sent packing! =D
You have 1-10 chances.
When a member gets five or more votes on their name, they are in. Plain and simple.
Don't immediately cast yourself a loser and be like that. You never know.

shadowlord9001 wrote:
Wait if were having characters represent each other could we have Deadpool represent me

I was actually talking about custom spritework for the members chosen. Meaning an original sprite / animation for each person that is in it! But I mean, if you really want a character to represent you instead of a custom sprite of something original, it's up to you! Haha. I think the idea of having custom sprites for those inside of the stage is pretty awesome!
What did you have in mind for me
Well now I see why you chose Deadpool. I'm so stupid, I didn't even realize it was your avatar.

Well! We could have Deadpool be what represents you, but maybe take a little spin on him as something original that represents you? Meaning, edit him a bit so we know it's you that the sprite is about. As in, we can make his palette "shadow" colors, and everyone recognizes that "Oh! Shadow Deadpool, it's shadowlord9001 in the background!" Or something like that. COMPLETELY up to you!
That sounds like a good plan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yolomate

PostSubject: Re: A MMV Forum stage, Part 1   February 20th 2015, 5:55 pm

---

Last edited by yolomate on February 20th 2015, 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: A MMV Forum stage, Part 1   February 20th 2015, 9:14 pm

I've gotten a new idea. We should use the MMV Avatar template for something in this stage. Maybe there will be a giant monitor in the background showing made up "next fights" using the avatar template.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yolomate

PostSubject: Re: A MMV Forum stage, Part 1   February 20th 2015, 10:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] a idea not??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: A MMV Forum stage, Part 1   February 20th 2015, 11:50 pm

Nice ideas so far everyone and thank you for the helpful comments and thoughts on this project! I am going to make a list of members right now to add on to the first page! I'm looking to do ten people! I am also looking for someone who'd be willing to sprite one or two animations for each person in a Capcom sprite style! I'd really, really appreciate it, and if done, the spriter will be added into the stage as a character!

I will definitely do my best to try and add some of those ideas Volzzilla mentioned, and cool screenshot Yolo! If anyone has any sprites or anything they can share with me to improve the stage let me know.

I JUST WANT TO REMIND EVERYONE OF SOMETHING I'VE SAID:

This project is based off of wanting to create ORIGINAL character sprites for these characters in the background! Something that represents YOU (if chosen!) Any help is greatly appreciated, and if a sprite artist decides to help, will be automatically put into the project!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: A MMV Forum stage, Part 1   February 21st 2015, 12:18 am

Here's Deadpool with a dark palette
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: A MMV Forum stage, Part 1   February 21st 2015, 12:51 am

Really nice work Shadow!

---

EVERYONE!

I added the pole! You may select up to three individuals and vote for them in the poll on the front page! All votes will be counted in ten days and the top 8 with the most votes will be chosen to be put into the stage! I changed my idea on the "5 votes" thing and just decided that whichever 8 members receive the top votes (top 8 members voted for) will be put into the stage (once we find a sprite artist, of course!)

If you decide you want to be a sprite artist, you'll be put into the stage automatically! I can code the stuff if anyone is curious, I just need at least 1 or 2 animated sprites so it's not just a flat sprite standing around! It will be in Capcom-styled sprites, like Volzzilla gave an idea for, which I intend to use!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: A MMV Forum stage, Part 1   February 21st 2015, 12:57 am

My top 3
Yours truly
Chuchoryu
FlammableKing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
walruslui

PostSubject: Re: A MMV Forum stage, Part 1   February 21st 2015, 1:36 am

lol i like how im the only one thats not on there, yet i have been very active in the community lately. okay.

@shadowlord, i can edit a deadpool sprite for you to turn it into something that reflects you a bit more, just tell me what you want on it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: A MMV Forum stage, Part 1   February 21st 2015, 2:01 am

luisdude1 wrote:

@shadowlord, i can edit a deadpool sprite for you to turn it into something that reflects you a bit more, just tell me what you want on it.
Sure, thanks man
Back to top Go down
View user profile
walruslui

PostSubject: Re: A MMV Forum stage, Part 1   February 21st 2015, 2:22 am

pm me the details.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

A MMV Forum stage, Part 1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum