Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc Cheetah Wip
by Shining Today at 12:42 am

» CAPCOM VS SNK - STAGE PACK 2016
by Shining Today at 12:41 am

» doctrine dark from street fighter ex released!
by MEWTWO! Today at 12:41 am

» How to fight a character with it's default pallete
by patz2509 Yesterday at 10:25 pm

» A basic "The less health, the more knockback" code?
by Mega_Man Yesterday at 8:35 pm

» Spector Palettes
by tony spector Yesterday at 8:19 pm

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

Rosalina and Luma

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minun

PostSubject: Rosalina and Luma   March 8th 2015, 9:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (Sm4sh's Idle becomes part of her crouch. Sorta.)

Yes, the girl who shits out galaxies, is over ONE THOUSAND years old, top tier, is called many different names in different countries and is my personal waifu is coming to Mugen.

This is the progess I have done in 2 and a half days. I want to advertize this as much as I can (Mugen guild doesn't seem to work for me.) so I can get some help making the character. Mostly solve the luma problems I have been having for the making of the character.

All attacks are either made up or are from Super Smash Brothers for the Wii U.

Last edited by PrincessOfTheGalaxy on March 8th 2015, 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot sprite.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
borewood2013

PostSubject: Re: Rosalina and Luma   March 9th 2015, 3:21 am

Very interesting MUGEN WIP that you are showing, I must say! yes

Your personal waifu!?  She may be 1,000 year-older than you I guess heh... (sorry no offense, just kidding tongue )

>> (Mugen guild doesn't seem to work for me.)
Oh really?  You mean you couldn't open MFG or else? Question
Good thing you chose MMV then! 

The forum avatar that you are using at MMV here might be good for use in your mugenized waifu 9000,1 or 9000,2 in-game big portrait, in my opinion. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Minun

PostSubject: Re: Rosalina and Luma   March 9th 2015, 5:49 am

@borewood2013 wrote:
Very interesting MUGEN WIP that you are showing, I must say! yes

Your personal waifu!?  She may be 1,000 year-older than you I guess heh... (sorry no offense, just kidding tongue )

>> (Mugen guild doesn't seem to work for me.)
Oh really?  You mean you couldn't open MFG or else? Question
Good thing you chose MMV then! 

The forum avatar that you are using at MMV here might be good for use in your mugenized waifu 9000,1 or 9000,2 in-game big portrait, in my opinion. Smile

This post for some reason might mean that you probably never seen or heard of Rosalina and only have the knowledge of what I over exaggerated with her in the post. Might be wrong though. I don't blame you if you don't know who she is. It's A VERY new Mario character in the series.

MFG opens as a blank page.

I was actually thinking of using her Smash Bros big portrait instead since this one is heavily based on Smash.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Rosalina and Luma   March 9th 2015, 11:19 pm

first, thank you for joining Very Happy

your project looks interesting. thanx again for even showing it off. due to showing off your sprites, i'll be giving you a sprite artist membergroup title.

if you need help on a coding problem like you mentioned, try and ask in our help section.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Rosalina and Luma   March 10th 2015, 4:02 pm

3D?.............I LOVE IT!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minun

PostSubject: Re: Rosalina and Luma   March 10th 2015, 4:07 pm

@chuchoryu wrote:

I honestly thought people are gonna bash the sprites because it's "effortless" and is in fact 3d. Poor 3D Homer.

Last edited by PrincessOfTheGalaxy on March 10th 2015, 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Rosalina and Luma   March 10th 2015, 4:19 pm

PrincessOfTheGalaxy wrote:
@chuchoryu wrote:

I honestly thought people are gonna bash the sprites because it's "effortless" and is in fact, Poor 3D Homer.
But if this is special for you continue to make this one, effort is a effort and you can make this magic for all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minun

PostSubject: Re: Rosalina and Luma   March 10th 2015, 4:30 pm

@chuchoryu wrote:
@chuchoryu wrote:

I honestly thought people are gonna bash the sprites because it's "effortless" and is in fact, Poor 3D Homer.
But if this is special for you continue to make this one, effort is a effort and you can make this magic for all

I'm glad I can finally live in a part of the community where everyone is picky and thinks 8-16-bit custom made sprites is the only way to make a character decent. Seriously, other parts of the community especially out there at Youtube are really rude to those who badly make MUGEN characters and has their own way of coding/spriting that seems alien to those who are not used to that method. I got a bunch of angry people biting my face off over one move that was buggy one time. Did they help? Nope, they just made my wish to make that one character in MUGEN and my feelings for the MUGEN community in general worse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minun

PostSubject: Re: Rosalina and Luma   March 10th 2015, 10:00 pm

And here's the Luma... It can only mimic 3 moves which is why the video's so short.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gui0007

PostSubject: Re: Rosalina and Luma   March 10th 2015, 10:03 pm

Really an interesting WIP. You surely gain my attention. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGUTAA/
Minun

PostSubject: Re: Rosalina and Luma   March 11th 2015, 6:28 am

@gui0007 wrote:
Really an interesting WIP. You surely gain my attention. Smile

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
borewood2013

PostSubject: Re: Rosalina and Luma   March 12th 2015, 5:13 am

@chuchoryu wrote:
@chuchoryu wrote:

I'm glad I can finally live in a part of the community where everyone is picky and thinks 8-16-bit custom made sprites is the only way to make a character decent. Seriously, other parts of the community especially out there at Youtube are really rude to those who badly make MUGEN characters and has their own way of coding/spriting that seems alien to those who are not used to that method. I got a bunch of angry people biting my face off over one move that was buggy one time. Did they help? Nope, they just made my wish to make that one character in MUGEN and my feelings for the MUGEN community in general worse.

Let me tell you some parts of the MUGEN communities are made up of small circles.
What are MUGEN small circles?  A small circle in MUGEN community consists of different types of MUGEN people -- MUGEN newbies, oldies, Pro's, testers,...etc.  For example, in small circle A, there are a MUGEN oldie, a MUGEN Pro, and a MUGEN tester.  If you did something like releasing a MUGEN thing that didn't fit small circle A's MUGEN tester's taste then he/she/it started e-bashing you.  This was fine though, only if the e-bashing pinpointed ONLY with the MUGEN bugs/errors you made, and not something like your online behaviors/styles/tastes.  But when you tried to defend yourself against that small circle A's MUGEN tester, then his/her/its "MUGEN buddies" (small circle A's MUGEN oldie and MUGEN Pro) would start e-bullying you because you were trying to go against their "MUGEN buddy", the small circle A's MUGEN tester.  Not to mention some MUGEN online place moderators/administrators are even the heads of some such MUGEN small circles!  There is no way for you to go against *reasonably* (usually just your own defending moves) those biased MUGEN online place moderators/administrators because they tend to be on small circle A's side.  After that, then every time you posted just anything these small circle A MUGEN people would keep e-haunting you until you gave up (i.e. rage-quitting MUGEN or moving to another MUGEN online place).  Oh by the way, some times other MUGEN small circles may join MUGEN small circle A to e-toy/e-troll you even you had nothing to do with other MUGEN small circles.  I am not lying since I have had seen enough of this MUGEN "e-unfairness" from 2004 to 2015.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

>> Youtube are really rude
Then don't post/upload to YouTube anymore!  I stopped logging in to my YouTube account for years because there are so many MUGEN e-haters of mine that come from many different MUGEN small circles.  Nowadays I use nicovideo instead since those MUGEN e-bashers and e-haunters seldom use nicovideo.......well, hope so..... Rolling Eyes

There might be such MUGEN small circles in here too! scared   Yet so far so good (at least to me) with volzzilla's monitoring.  Still safe I think....

---------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, on topic.
So, that is the "Luma" you talked about?  It looks cute! pig   I see sorry I am not familiar with Rosalina and Luma as much as you are.... Embarassed
Is Luma able to get hits? Question

>> MFG opens as a blank page.
Have you tried out with other web browsers?  Are you using any web proxies?
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Minun

PostSubject: Re: Rosalina and Luma   March 12th 2015, 6:19 am

There might be such MUGEN small circles in here too! scared   Yet so far so good (at least to me) with volzzilla's monitoring.  Still safe I think....

Let me tell you some parts of the MUGEN communities are made up of small circles.
What are MUGEN small circles?  A small circle in MUGEN community consists of different types of MUGEN people -- MUGEN newbies, oldies, Pro's, testers,...etc.  For example, in small circle A, there are a MUGEN oldie, a MUGEN Pro, and a MUGEN tester.  If you did something like releasing a MUGEN thing that didn't fit small circle A's MUGEN tester's taste then he/she/it started e-bashing you.  [This was fine though, only if the e-bashing pinpointed ONLY with the MUGEN bugs/errors you made, and not something like your online behaviors/styles/tastes. (Not really)  But when you tried to defend yourself against that small circle A's MUGEN tester, then his/her/its "MUGEN buddies" (small circle A's MUGEN oldie and MUGEN Pro) would start e-bullying you because you were trying to go against their "MUGEN buddy", the small circle A's MUGEN tester.  Not to mention some MUGEN online place moderators/administrators are even the heads of some such MUGEN small circles!  There is no way for you to go against *reasonably* (usually just your own defending moves) those biased MUGEN online place moderators/administrators because they tend to be on small circle A's side.  After that, then every time you posted just anything these small circle A MUGEN people would keep e-haunting you until you gave up (i.e. rage-quitting MUGEN or moving to another MUGEN online place).  Oh by the way, some times other MUGEN small circles may join MUGEN small circle A to e-toy/e-troll you even you had nothing to do with other MUGEN small circles.  I am not lying since I have had seen enough of this MUGEN "e-unfairness" from 2004 to 2015.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That explains so many things with the Mugen community's behavior when it comes to  people who poorly make MUGEN characters. They even have this small but very dumb and unhelpful meme where you "pretend" you're fighting and killing bad MUGEN characters called retard bashing where people make fun of the characters AND EVEN THE CREATORS OF THEM just to get their point across of why they shouldn't be making more MUGEN characters. Not trying to be an ass to one of the MMV members here, but I don't like Beanfan112's characters but I am glad he's surviving the constant series of retard bashing people do almost every day.  I had a couple friends and myself included that I will remain my self and my friends anonymous that always suffer from this bashing nonsense.

Then don't post/upload to YouTube anymore!  I stopped logging in to my YouTube account for years because there are so many MUGEN e-haters of mine that come from many different MUGEN small circles.  Nowadays I use nicovideo instead since those MUGEN e-bashers and e-haunters seldom use nicovideo.......well, hope so..... Rolling Eyes

I will just not be involved in other people's MUGEN channels. I don't like their "retard bashing" and their IMMA MAKE MY LITTLE PONY CHARACTERS LOOK LIKE THEY BELONG IN MEGAMAN AND SONIC AND MAKE THEM FIGHT BAD CHARACTERS nonsense... I know that's like a few or a couple who do that but they're everywhere for me.

So, that is the "Luma" you talked about?  It looks cute! pig   I see sorry I am not familiar with Rosalina and Luma as much as you are.... Embarassed
Is Luma able to get hits? Question

Yes, that's a Luma. But it's supposed to get hit however I don't know how to make it get hit. I am surprised you didn't know about her but at the same time I don't blame you since she's new. You should either play Super Mario Galaxy1 and 2 to get an idea of what she and the Luma is, or take a look on http://www.mariowiki.com/Rosalina (She's starting to look more and more like a perfectly formed clay model every time I look back to her for some reason. Still pretty nonetheless.)

Have you tried out with other web browsers?  Are you using any web proxies?

Too scared to use proxies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minun

PostSubject: Re: Rosalina and Luma   March 12th 2015, 6:34 am

It's almost spring break for me. At around 3:00 Western time, I will be free to work on her special effects  and the balancing issues with the Luma for the next 2 or 3 weeks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minun

PostSubject: Re: Rosalina and Luma   March 17th 2015, 2:09 pm

Well, the microwave burned down along with my finger... There was no fire but there was a huge case of smoke. Might have to postpone the character... Gee, thanks for the cheap microwave, mom. Definately didn't almost cause a fire in the house...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Rosalina and Luma
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Projects-
Jump to: