A place to have fun with Mugen

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SvC Allen Snider + Kim Dragon revamp!!
by MEWTWO! Today at 11:24 pm

» I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists!
by chuchoryu Today at 9:57 pm

» Tekken chuchoryu proyect
by chuchoryu Today at 9:47 pm

» Let's make your own meaning of "M.U.G.E.N"!
by goodbot16 Today at 9:41 pm

» Axel Stone by Nexus Games/Shin Mako & SeanAlty - 100 Youtube Subs Release
by MEWTWO! Today at 9:24 pm

» Eric Draven [The Crow]
by ParaDo0x Today at 7:47 pm

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

After a time maybe next is Solomon Grundy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rjplayer

PostSubject: Re: After a time maybe next is Solomon Grundy   March 9th 2015, 5:23 pm

Great work, congrats
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: After a time maybe next is Solomon Grundy   March 10th 2015, 1:12 am

hey i heard u making grundy i fix something for u that can use to make him better its 4 versions you will thank me for this ^_^
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
candido159

PostSubject: Re: After a time maybe next is Solomon Grundy   March 10th 2015, 6:07 am

@spidergoku wrote:
hey i heard u making grundy i fix something for u that can use to make him better its 4 versions you will thank me for this ^_^
Wow ! affraid
That wip is cool !
Only wish you could separate\remove his gloves
And
yeah Pilgrim, you should change it to this yes

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: After a time maybe next is Solomon Grundy   March 10th 2015, 10:48 am

Unfortunately I don´t have much time to mugen so I try to finidh him, and them anyone can change what he wants,
when I lanuch will be open source, so at moment voices will be injustice voices and when grundy will finished shadman can change the voices and release him as an update like spidergoku can change the sprites as the same, and maybe if chimoru wants he can finish him with better codes and better fx, sorry but if the time that I have.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helio

PostSubject: Re: After a time maybe next is Solomon Grundy   March 11th 2015, 3:15 am

Looks greats to me. Congrats!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bradern666

PostSubject: Re: After a time maybe next is Solomon Grundy   March 11th 2015, 12:28 pm

@spidergoku wrote:

Wow. It's very cool. I vote no1, only remove his gloves. I agree candido159.

Congrat Pilgrim's idea and spidergoku's sprites
Back to top Go down
View user profile
candido159

PostSubject: Re: After a time maybe next is Solomon Grundy   March 11th 2015, 1:17 pm

@Pilgrim wrote:
Unfortunately I don´t have much time to mugen so I try to finidh him, and them anyone can change what he wants,
when I lanuch will be open source, so at moment voices will be injustice voices and when grundy will finished shadman can change the voices and release him as an update like spidergoku can change the sprites as the same, and maybe if chimoru wants he can finish him with better codes and better fx, sorry but if the time that I have.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This progress are looking cool Pilgrim
I can't wait for Solomon Grundy to be finally be in Mugen cheers
Hey, why not try making a video preview..
It would be so awesome to see him in action yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yolomate

PostSubject: Re: After a time maybe next is Solomon Grundy   March 11th 2015, 6:42 pm

I like it but...need other body...is same!need a remix hulk and abobo!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: After a time maybe next is Solomon Grundy   March 11th 2015, 7:51 pm

there much better

well i can have time to kill remaking his look tho and edit a few moves straight from injustice soo ill see wat i can do Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: After a time maybe next is Solomon Grundy   March 12th 2015, 6:47 pm

idont like the run or walk sprite he looks to much like a prim mate id use hulks legs and abos body but other than that he looks good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NinjaRyu

PostSubject: Re: After a time maybe next is Solomon Grundy   March 17th 2015, 2:33 pm

cool project
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fron84

PostSubject: Re: After a time maybe next is Solomon Grundy   March 17th 2015, 9:33 pm

Using ROTD's Abobo for a Grundy's base is a good idea. Two points = 1) I'd use Abobo, not Loganir's Bane... 2) Clothes. The second pal would work for a shirtless version, but, im my opinion, Grundy's best known for wearing that typical zombie wasted torn clothes Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fronkie.tumblr.com
gartanham

PostSubject: Re: After a time maybe next is Solomon Grundy   March 22nd 2015, 9:02 am

I look at this character because he has so much potential, on the model (Abubo) I expected it formerly a killercrock but unfortunately it was canceled,(I even made a private issue: but I am waiting for the new "killer croc"[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]) I hope you and  our friend, form a double to bring this living dead to the world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: After a time maybe next is Solomon Grundy   March 24th 2015, 8:25 am

i like what you did with your own abubo editing gart Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

After a time maybe next is Solomon Grundy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Projects-
Jump to: