by SSonic Today at 2:25 pm

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

Green Goblin Reboot / Concept Open Discussions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
warriorz

PostSubject: Re: Green Goblin Reboot / Concept Open Discussions   February 8th 2013, 5:00 am

we have a great green goblin.. but your concept can be a good "hobgoblin"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
riklaionel

PostSubject: Re: Green Goblin Reboot / Concept Open Discussions   February 8th 2013, 6:53 pm

well i hope this help a little, i did this sprite with no bases some time ago... i think that his stance should be more like this in the case that someone make a new one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
warriorz

PostSubject: Re: Green Goblin Reboot / Concept Open Discussions   February 9th 2013, 4:17 am

very detailed maybe a bit great
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rjiggler

PostSubject: Re: Green Goblin Reboot / Concept Open Discussions   March 17th 2013, 12:19 am

@warriorz wrote:
we have a great green goblin.. but your concept can be a good "hobgoblin"
Not really. Acey's one is operational, but it's not very clean and the AI doesn't stand out particularly well. Same to be said for Hobgoblin; the work is nice, and it's good to have the character on the roster, but you can't really take them seriously as you would, say... Venom, or Deadpool, or any of the other power players.

@riklaionel wrote:
well i hope this help a little, i did this sprite with no bases some time ago... i think that his stance should be more like this in the case that someone make a new one
Nice. Is this line work of the Avengers Alliance Green Goblin? I like the modern glider, it shows a more modern touch that's definitely appreciated.

My life's been crazy, and I haven't touched this sprite work in ages, but it occurred to me today that Adon out of Street Fighter Alpha 2 might make for an easier and otherwise superior base than Strider. He also doesn't use any weapons in the frames, so work with it is much less taxing-- also noteworthy is the fact that he's got enough of a gremlinface that it wouldn't take much to turn it Goblin-grade. Definitely gonna try and put together some frames of that before the month's end.

BTW-- I also realized that Sagat would be a great base for Nick Fury. More martial arts with firearms potential that doesn't use Cable as a base. Then again, Sagat could also be a great Black Panther. The build matches both characters pretty well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DANY (spider boy)

PostSubject: Re: Green Goblin Reboot / Concept Open Discussions   March 19th 2013, 4:13 am

the glider looks great Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Green Goblin Reboot / Concept Open Discussions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Requests-
Jump to: